FindAmatureLover.com / MatureSingles.comonline dating scam

W

This site represents itself to be a free online dating service for singles. Watch out! I registered with all the usual contact information, got confirmed, then read their "privacy statement." It basically allows them to share your personal information with any and all companies they deem as "affiliates." I unsubscribed immediately. A few days later someone called both my home and my cell phone, and--cut to the chase--it turned out that they were a matching company in NYC that had nothing to do with any online service. Maturesingles.com is NOT an online dating service. It is a mechanism to collect information about people in a certain demographic. Don't fall for it like I did!!

• Gi
    girad Jul 24, 2019

Mate1 won't let me on the site cause I accidentally gave wrong email. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. I think that's very unfair. They should allow me on the site. I'm not being treated fairly. I know something can be done. Would you please look into this?

Berta Brown

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices