Find TotoUnsolicited phone call

This isn't soliciting anything. They don't want money. These are people asking their fellow human beings for help. If the calls are being made to places that are not near where the dog has been sighted or lost, then they need to refine their protocol.
When have people become so self centered and cruel?
I agree with CG19, it is a miserable poor excuse of a human that would not help.
Right now it is election time and I get several calls a day. Many are absolute lies. Gee...being on a DTC list didn't stop that. I'd rather get 100 calls from Find ToTo than one of these political calls that have false allegations.

• Na
    Nark D Jan 18, 2010

I can not believe it that they honor the DMA list but not the FTC Do Not Call List.

• Na
    Nark D Jan 18, 2010

FTC Guidelines show be reviewed again. Crooks are going non-profit!

• Se
    SethK May 04, 2010

What kind of miserable human being can you be to complain about receiving one or two phone calls for your neighbor that has lost a pet!?

• Cg
    CG19 Jun 19, 2010

The kind of human being that doesn't want to receive unsolicited phone call about a lost dog many miles from where I live. I'm on the Do Not Call List, and I don't want to be bothered by these [censor]s. If you lost a pet, PUT UP FLIERS NEAR WHERE THE PET WENT MISSING. Don't bug thousands of people who are nowhere near your wandering pet.

• Eu
    Eugene722 Jan 03, 2011

Why should people be hassled by Neighbors trying to find a Lost Dog? I am a RN working the Midnight to 7 shift, why should they have the right to call me phone/ voice mail hassling me a bout someone's else Lost pet. My Number is on the Govt Do NOT CALL List still that call me. This is an infringement on the Phone Service I PAY for !! If my neighbor has a lost pet tell my neighbor to put up signs a picture of their pet & a phone number. Don't call me on my time off or when I am Sleep. You will surely irritate your neighbors using this service. Then when you go to their website they invite you to join some lists called CALL-em ALL where they have the right to change the terms AT ANY time; then they ask you to list your name address & phone number to take them off their auto Telecall list.

WTF.. you gotta be kidding me. Think we should be allowed to call the FTC and file a complaint instead.

• Bu
    Burkage Jan 12, 2011

There are thousands of no cellphone signs in a hospital... How many people see it, read it, even care? Not many. People are selfish and rude. If your a RN why would you be like that? You help people do they irritate you? Probably because you should have chosen a different profession... People need to help people as much as they can... No man is an island... Don't be cold to people in need. Help them and maybe they will do the same...

• Ar
    Aroneous Feb 03, 2011

I am flabergasted, like the RN above I work nights 6pm to 6Am, if I can help someone rellocate their pet I will gladly lose a little sleep. And this is comming from a person whose dog ran off 2 days ago in a snow storm and has been frantically searching. Lets face it you can flyer all you want, you can drive streets until your tires fall off, this service just tops it all off. This is true, "why should I help, they need to find their own pet." Wow, so much for the support of family, neighbor and community. "charitable rancour, produces an indifference which is half an approbation. ... "Evil flourishes when good people do nothing" — Edmund Burke

• On
    one30 Aug 09, 2011

This pets are like another member of the family. I just hope that someday you angry people don't lose a pet or a CHILD! miserable disguting people!

• Ki
    Kiara B. Feb 22, 2013

This is an important and helpful service. I have never received a call from this service, but if I did I would receive them gladly, offer to assist the neighbor who lost the pet in any way possible, and most certainly I would think all the better of the person calling for being the kind of person who is willing to expend money, time and effort to retrieve a beloved pet. Such a person is exactly the kind of caring and conscientious person I would want as a neighbor. Anyone who would complain about receiving one or two automated phone calls regarding a lost and at-risk animal is clearly a person I would just as soon not live in my neighborhood anyway. I want my children and my family to be surrounded by kind, neighborly people who would gladly be willing to help save a life with a simple phone call. As for the miserable, reclusive sociopaths complaining about this service, I only hope that I never have the misfortune of living anywhere near them.

• Ki
    Kiara B. Feb 22, 2013

This is an important and helpful service. I have never received a call from this service, but if I ever do, I will receive it gladly. Not only would I be happy to receive a notification from this service, I would also try to assist the bereaved neighbor in any way possible and I would think all the better of my neighbor for being the kind of person who is willing to expend the time, money and effort to retrieve their beloved pet. This is exactly the kind of caring, conscientious person I would be grateful to have as a neighbor. As for the miserable, reclusive sociopaths who are complaining about receiving a one-time notice informing them of a lost and endangered animal in their area... I sincerely hope that I, my children my family and my pets never have the misfortune of living anywhere near them. The next time you receive a phone call about a neighbor in distress you can just hang up... far less of your "precious" time, I might note, than you have wasted coming here to this website to write out complaints. Please crawl back into your dark, malodorous hole and allow civilized people with real problems to deal with interact and help one another free of your rude, whiny, and self-entitled interference..

• Da
    dadved May 12, 2014

I have the right to my privacy. I am on the "DO NOT CALL LIST" that means just what it says, DO NOT CALL PERIOD! I don't have to justify or answer to anyone about a lost dog...spare me please...I am a nice person but dont bother me about some bull shyt!

Jo Rhett Nov 02, 2015

I think the key issue here is choice. If you want to be called for this kind of stuff, you have that choice. When I have indicated that it is not acceptable to call me, then you should respect my choice. Whether or not YOU think it is important does not mean *I* should be subject to your desires.

Note: As a dog owner, I am the kind of person who would go help search for their dog. I have two phone numbers, one of which is listed DO NOT CALL for a reason that I do not need to justify to anyone. They should call the numbers which desire their calls.