Find Great Lawyers.com Logo

Find Great Lawyers.com

Having problems with Find Great Lawyers.com?

Find Great Lawyers.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 3, 2010. The latest review wanting a new attorny was posted on Aug 3, 2010. Find Great Lawyers.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Find Great Lawyers.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Find Great Lawyers.com Customer Service Contacts

140 S. Dearborn St.
Chicago, Illinois

Find Great Lawyers.com Complaints & Reviews

BMD Findgreatlawyers.comwanting a new attorny

Long story short, We're going through a child custody battle. We felt the attorny we had didn't do what we asked and was horrible on getting back in touch with us. Just flat out didn' like the attorny.So iI call BMD find great lawyers, leave a brief mmessage w/ my name and number 3x and finally I got sick of waiting and called one more time. This time I got thru and a man had answered the phone. I explained the case and how were wanting advice on any other lawyers in our area. He then asked for the name included in the case and the area code. After giving him that he tells me the name of the lawyer we currently have and i explained the 1st time we had seen eachother in court she explained how she is usually on the mothers side taking rights away from the father. The man on the phone told me I was lying and that he wasnt going to argue and I was hung up on. I immediatly called them back and a woman answered I asked to speak to a superviser (wasn't 1) then to the man I just talked to and was told he wasn't there so frustrated and cnfused on why I got hung up on I left my name and number..shortly after i called them again only to have the same man who hung up on me get on the phone and tell me if I don't stop calling he was gonna call the cops!!! So if your looking for a service to help you in legal advice BMD FINDGREATLAWYERS.COM IS NOT THE PLACE!! Very RUDE and quite frankly a worthless service due to their employees!!

• Fu
      futurecam Sep 06, 2011

It is very true. I tried calling for information and was directed to a guy I think named Mike. He sounded like he was rushing and thought of my case as petty so he adviced me to go elsewhere. I did what he said and was told I could not do things the way he prompted. I called back to ask what to do and he said to tell them the same things and that's all he could do while rushing me off the phone. I explained to him that I'm just a guy going through it and have no idea whats going on, due to tension in his voice. He then hung up on me. I guess this is some place that only excepts what will somehow make them money in the long run. This guy is rude and disrespectful. I really have been through a lot recently and I was feeling hopeful when I saw the site. Completely destroyed it...Dont recommend this so called free service.

• Fi
      Findgreatlawyers.com Jun 29, 2011

We are blunt and honest and while I will not get in to the specifics of this caller, it is not true. If you want an attorney that will speak with you for free, answer your questions and not tell you what you want to hear, but what the truth is, contact findgreatlawyers.com at [protected]. We are run by Illinois lawyers and since 2001 we have helped over 150, 000 people. See http://www.findgreatlawyers.com/testimonials.htm for feedback from actual clients of ours.