Find-Briderussian dating

M Dec 03, 2017 Review updated:

I came to this site after foraging around a number of others and finding nothing. Now that doesn't mean this site has been easy but I do believe that Eastern European women are more like mother than women from many other places. They are portrayed as women who believe that marriage is scared and that it should be for life. They seem to care about relationships and understand that to build a strong, lasting one you need both parties to be on the same page and be willing to work together to keep love growing.

• M
      Dec 03, 2017

OMG! You are on here, singing the praises of a mail order bride site. On most of those sites, it's either scammers (male and female) who have no intentions of ever meeting you, they just want your $. Some on the people on those sites are actually women, but they are just looking for a green card and someone to take care of them.

Aug 28, 2019

You are right on But there is more to
    The scam story than we know a few
    Snakes with suits making a lot of money

•   Aug 28, 2019

why did you go to that site in the first place and then return? makes no sense at all

Aug 29, 2019

@vicky n UK I study the idiots running the scam site !

• M
      Aug 29, 2019

@vicky n UK I agree with you and with my fellow combat veteran about the shadiness and [censored]iness of the site and its operations. I am actually a 12 yr vet and goal for me was to find a wife that could tolerate me being a veteran, having cancer and a survivor, a prosthetic limb, still exercise like crazy daily, and be okay with my civilian career as a Cardiopulmonary Specialist Respiratory Therapist. In the states and in my area and city, it’s damn near impossible to find a woman that will live with and and love a man like me. Thus decided to try online dating. I noticed the shenanigans that even the legit sites pull and overall rudeness and shallowness of women all over the world. I also noticed many active duty members, active reserves, reserves, and veterans on these sites looking for life long love only to get scammed by site, the woman, the country she resides in, not kidding about that, the criminal world involvement in scammers, and so on. So I made a thorough review and complete complaint on just how bad this particular site is with reference to other sites equally shady and criminal. I even pointed out Match.com is crap too! Foreign Affairs is awful and sadly one of the better ones. Veronikalove.com is horrible. Victoria Hearts.com and Victoria Brides.com are garbage. British Babes ti marry or bang, cannot remember as it popped up ad and didn’t even bother with it as knew crap, almost all hookup sites are. But that is not my thing. I didn’t fully disclose what all happened to me until some numbnut question my legitimacy of my comments and complaints and then assumed was bragging about my income and connections and the turd bucket did not realize I was referring to the fact not some lower income horny man in his thirties looking for quick sex nor connections to criminal crap but made connections to protect my passport, bank accounts, credit cards, my military service and identification and now as a veteran and civilian and let them know whom talking to, when might or did go, when should be back, and what to expect, also where I would be staying. No difference from setting up a date here in US and protect both myself and property and pets too from harm and potential criminal activity. So I gave this idiot Tarantino a partial disclosure on sort of what happened because he pissed me off! So I totally understand where you are coming from.

@Angry fiance Vicky
    You must work for the criminals !!!?