Financing Alternatives Inc.Scam and cheating!

This company advertised on national television,that they could help you get an company. Deduct money from my account, each month. June 2007 was the last month of my payments. I call an asked when will I received my computer. They said it would take an additional 120 days because of an back log, I told them then I want an refund, she said then I couldn't get one... I ask to speak to someone over the company, I got the run around.It's an travesty, that people could take your money like that and nothing be done about it... Because I work hard for my money... literally... I don't have money to give away... that computer was for my grandson... It going to be a while for me sacrifice money like that again...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices