Financial PrepRobbers

I brought the CPA Prep entire package from Financial Prep. First of all, the entire material is of Lambers CPA. I could have brought the same package from Lambers for $925 what I paid $1850 + shipping to Financial Prep. They told me that the software was better and that is the difference from Lambers. I have not used Lambers so I cant say if that is correct or not. But even the software is not updated to the latest information and has all dated questions, on calling them they told me that please email us the questions that are not correct and we will update it. SO they expect me to tell them about their mistakes and I still have to pay for the product!! Secondly, Simulations is a big piece of the CPA exams, there is no simulations in the software, all they have is PDFs to some simulation type questions and nothing else. The video lectures dont match with the PDF of the book provided. Overall its a complete rip off and I am wanting to see how I can get my money back. Please help me.