Financial FitnessBreach of contract

A

There was an amount going off my bank account every month and when I asked the bank what it was, they said it was coming from a company called Financial Fitness. Financial Fitness said I signed a debit order with them 10 years ago. I asked them for a copy of the contract. They said they don't have a copy anymore. I asked them for the tax invoices for the last ten years, they say they don't raise tax invoices. They are suppose to provide two financial reviews a year for this fee. They have never contatced me in the last ten years. I cancelled the debit order and asked them for a refund as this amounts to about R5, 500.00. They want to offer me R1, 340.00. I wonder how many more people they are doing this to? Everybody check your bank statements as I assumed this small amount was a bank charge until I investigated further.