Fina LifestyleRude owner

It was on one of the first weekends that Fina opened in Los Altos. As I was making my purchase, I accidentally knocked over a jewelry stand near the register. One of the owners,

Ron Barajas, loudly sighed and went to pick up the items that fell. I thought that was really rude of him. On an opening weekend, you would think you would be extra nice to your customers. That sort of customer service is a make it or break it deal for me and as I love to shop, all of my friends and I will be taking my business elsewhere.

• Pe
    Peter Aug 14, 2008

Honestly, are you really that selfish? Opening weekends in the store. You knock over a display stand. And he SIGHED? LOUDLY? NO!

Get a grip! I cant believe that he was so well behaved! I'm sure he has worked his butt off to make this go well, and credit to him. I can imagine how he felt when you bumbled into the display and then looked at it, like it would magically right itself ..

All of us not in the 'where is my credit card taking me today' league, who work hard at providing service to others and hopefully get appreciated for it applaud you, Ron. If I were you I'd circulate the story yourself. Its not only the handbag dog brigade who have the spending power . .

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices