Having problems with Figleaves?

Figleaves reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 6, 2011. The latest review Won’t refund untracked order! was posted on Nov 25, 2020. The latest complaint No order was resolved on Sep 26, 2016. Figleaves has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 6 reviews. Figleaves has resolved 2 complaints.

Figleaves Customer Service Contacts

+44 345 401 2014 (United Kingdom)
+44 203 170 0169 (United Kingdom)
29 Broadwater Road

Griffin House
40 Lever Street
Manchester, M60 6ES
United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Figleaves Customer Service. Initial Figleaves complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Figleaves above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Figleaves. Discuss the issues you have had with Figleaves and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Figleaves Complaints & Reviews

Nov 25, 2020

Figleaves — Won’t refund untracked order!

I made an order number [protected] from Figleaves, which was dispatched on the 12th Otober untracked and never...

FigleavesNo order

I'm still waiting for my order and have no idea when will I get it.
I placed my order over a month ago and Figleaves promised I'll get it within one or two weeks, but nothing arrived. Customer service was absolutely unhelpful. They said they'll check on my order and contact me back later but that did not happen.
I sent them tons of messages asking them to cancel my order but it's still pending. I guess they decided to keep my money.

RESOLVED

1 Response
    • Fi
      Figleaves Sep 27, 2016

All emails are responded to within 4 working hours so I am very surprised that you say you have not yet received a response.Please provide an order number so that we can look into this. Regards Figleaves Customer Service

www.figleaves.comThey started to take money every month from me

Attention! The company www.figleaves.com is big scam. I have ordered swim wear from them, but these people took money for the order. They delivered it on time and everything was ok. But they started to take this sum every month from me. I have no idea for what, because they didn’t send me anything and stopped to reply to my emails. They fooled me and I need help, because I want to stop them.

Respond

FigleavesThey charged me for international shipping, but I have no idea that this company isn't from USA

I ordered 4 bras from the company Figleaves. It was mentioned on the website that this company was based in USA. I waited for any updates about the order, but nothing. After 5 days I got the bill from DHL, they wanted to get $100 for international shipping. WTF? I tried to cancel the order, but no one replied to my emails. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Respond

Figleaves.comImpossible to change the items because of stupid policy

I bought bra from the website www.figleaves.com, but it was horrible. I received it after a month and when I tried to return it, the seller refused. The bra didn’t fit me and I only wanted to change it for another size. But the seller refused, because they change things only within 30 days. And he didn’t care that the delivery took much time. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.
        Impossible to change the items because of stupid policy

2 Responses
          • Sc
            schvabicka Jun 03, 2014

I would like to urge everyone not to buy ANYTHING EVER from Figleaves.com. I paid the premium price for next-day delivery for a very expensive order. The parcel never arrived. Figleaves claims it was delivered 'to the front desk' even though there is no front desk in the building and refuses to refund my account or send a replacement.

• Hi
            Hiagled Feb 22, 2012

Worse website ever! I ordered a tight I never received 3 weeks after, I chat with sb of the customer care and all they said is "your package is not arrived" as if I didn't know that! She wasn't able to tell me where is my package so I wanted to cancel my order and I needed to fill a form for that (form that they could have done easily without my help) and I'm still waiting to be refunded!

Figleaves.comHidden shipping costs

Has anyone else had a bad experience with Figleaves.com? I had liked the company until this latest experience. I ordered 7 bras from what I had thought was a U.S. company. About a week or so after returning a number of the bras, I receive a $78.33 bill from DHL for interntaional shipping from the UK. When you place the order, they do not tell you that you will have to pay a separate cost for international shipping. They told me that I should have noticed a pop up window about incurring this kind of additional cost. They admitted that the exact amount is never mentioned. Their justification is that it was not put on your credit card at the time of the order, so they don't have to tell you about it.