The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fifth Third Bank — total disregard of customers
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was a faithful customer of Fifth Third Bank for years, always paying my loan payment on time. I am no longer a customer. I feel this is hands-down the WORST BANK EVER! I have dealt with many banks and creditors, and none of have shown more poor customer service than that of Fifth Third bank. They harass you by phone over piddly things related to your account, fraudulently slam you with interest-first loans without your knowledge, and much more. When you phone customer service, their reps are EXTREMELY rude and refuse to allow you to speak to supervisors. They say they care for their customers, yet treat them this way and offer no access to speak with supervisors or make any complaints about service. I would STRONGLY reccommend that people STAY AWAY from this bank or from getting anything financed through this bank. My family is now somehow in debt over $10, 000.00 to this bank and have made numerous efforts to resolve this, only to get ill-mannered trash reps who have no sense of common courtesy. FIFTH THIRD BANK IS HOOORRRIIIBBLLLEEE!
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service!
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info)
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third - lien release
- 5/3 Bank - complaint gets personal