The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fifth Third Bank — atm took my money and shut off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On Thursday oct 10 2013 I went to the fifth third bank atm to deposit cash in my account so I put my card in hit deposit cash put my money in after I put the money it the atm started to register the cash then the screen went blank and a few seconds later the atm went into sleep mode I sent my wife into get someone and no one came out 45 mins later I walked in and asked if they could help get my money back they said no then we asked about their corporate office and they told us they didn't have one it's Monday know I'm broke no cash and they still keep telling me there is nothing they can do any suggestion on how to go about all this
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service!
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info)
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third Bank - total disregard of customers
- Fifth Third - lien release