FIDO — promised product not received
Was promised 1000 mins of International calling on converting to Fido from Chatr under an ongoing promotion. Rep escalated when unable to add mins after porting the phone numbers to Fido .. Then got a call after couple of days or more saying unable to provide that service as it is available only on new connections... I had only agreed to change my service provider to Fido because of 1000 International mins I was promised during sales...I have just received a bill from Fido that I have to pay by 27th October... I need what I was promised.
Fido Customer Care's Response, Oct 05, 2019
Claudia here from Fido's Social Media team. I'm sad to read about your experience and we'd like to revise your account. Please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter to get started.
More FIDO Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing