Fidelity Reader Service, Inc.Never received magazine subscription!

H

I never buy anything from people approaching me in the street however this young sales person was extremely personable and sleek. He managed to get me to buy a subscription to a skateboarding magazine (at the unbelievable price of $62.00) and I didn't even get a single issue! The three people I've mentioned this to have been duped by the same company!

• Ka
    KarinEva Feb 23, 2010

My elderly mother was just taken by these "THIEVES"!!!
    She lives in Manassas VA. It will probably be of no use to
    have their contact info...But I'd like to have it none the less.
    Can anyone help me with that?
    I also will be reporting this SCAM to anyone necessary. BBB
    AG's office where the crime was committed & wherever FRS
    has an office.
    If need be I will contact "the poor nice young man" personally.
    Check was made out to a Sean Rebman. He himself has MANY
    complaints on-line for magazine SCAMS...AAARRRRGGGG!!!

• Ed
    ed kopp III May 08, 2009

my subscription was 11/11/8 & have called/faxed/e-mailed at least 16x. will be documentiong FRS this weekend & pursuing w/ Tampa PD Tues. will repost this site as to progress...doubt TPD will issue an arrest warrant as I can't provide any "real" names, but want these thieves/frauds out of business & in jail yesterday. with this much info all over web, can't see how law enforcement can not be made to do their job.

ameagleaf84 Apr 14, 2009

I am yet another sucker on the Fidelity Reader bandwagon. I purchased my Shape subscription 10/31/08 and have not received a magazine yet. I haven't received any communication explaining why my magazine has not been received. I decided to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I was just contacted today. Fidelity Reader is not responding to the disputee. They have until 4/27 to reply. I'm not sure what the Bureau will do at that point, but if no resolution is available, I will be seeking the help of all other victims to initiate a class action lawsuit. I am a law student at the local community college and have strong connections to find an attorney. I recommend that all SERIOUS victims start by filing a complaint with the their local Better Business Bureau, even if it has been years. Better late than never! Once I have received a response from the BBB I will post an update.

• Le
    Leo Mar 27, 2009

Hey Eric, (2 comments back)

I totally agree, I hope we can all get together and take action. If there is an attorney that would like to take on this case just post your contact info on here. If someone does take the case, please post a note on here, so we can sign up. These people not only have to be stopped but they need to be punished for the crimes and damages. Last time I checked, this is theft by deception and on this level the owner should do some jail time.

To all the readers of these comments, come back to see if any action is taken against the company.

Michelle Mar 19, 2009

Fidelity Reader Service, Inc. is still ripping people off. I had 2 young girls "trying to go to college" and in competition with another team come to my door. I ordered Psychology Today for $71.00 in October 2008. I still have not received the magazine. The phone representatives are polite, but they make excuse after excuse, the "transmission" didn't go through, I should have my magazine by April. I called back a few minutes later and another representative said no, I wouldn't receive my magazine till May. I submitted a tracer and was told I would get a call back. I didn't receive a call back.

I have faxed and mailed a letter demanding a full immediate refund, filed a complaint with the Better Business Burear and am awaiting the results. The receipt said I would have my order within 120 days. I didn't receive my order within a 120 days so they broke the contract. My next step is to write my Senator and Congressman.
    Beware of this company. I believe they are scamming people.

Noone Feb 24, 2009

I purchased a magazine from one of their door-to-door folks, it took a year for the magazine to arrive. I requested a refund and was repeatedly given the run-around. These people should be prosecuted.

• Er
    Eric Feb 05, 2009

After reading all these complains just on this website alone, and with the West Central Florida BBB, (107 complaints, 10 resolved in 36 months), I am going to talk with a consumer protection attorney and look into filing a class action lawsuit against Mr. Belo Kellam, owner, Mr. Able Kellam, Company Director and Fidelity Reader Service, Inc. Even if he does give me my refund, he is going to get hammered.

I've got so much dirt on this company.

• Tk
    T. Kyle Jan 03, 2009

FRS is completely fraud and I'm not sure how it is still in business after reading all of these complaints. A guy came to my door Friday night and gave me some long story about how he's in a class to help him with his public speaking and needs me to complete a task with him so he can report it back to his professor. He handed me a laminated piece of paper and told me to pick a song so we can sing it together, as that was his task. I stared at the paper strangely and he said he was only kidding and was selling magazines to get points to win a trip. At this point, I was quite annoyed that he had been wasting all this time of mine so I had no interest in buying anything. He would not leave my front steps and kept badgering me about it so I purchased a subscription for $85. I gave him my debit card and he asked if I could pay in cash because he would get his points right away. I said no and that this was my only method of payment. Shortly after calling in the order, he proceed to talk to me. He asked me if the BMW in the driveway was mine and I said yes and he told me he also owns a BMW--one that costs over 100, 000 and there's only 500 of them in the US. He also continued to bs about how the car is so fast that they only sell it to people over 55 so the car is under his grandfather's name. RIGHT! I'm not sure about all of you but if I was driving around in an over 100K car, I would not be soliciting people on a Friday night. He also asked if I was in school and I said that I will be at UM Law in the fall. Of course "Brandon" had to tell me about his life story of being finished at Cordon Bleu and being offered a full ride at both UM and UF to get a masters in business. Cordon Bleu is a culinary school, why would UM and UF offer such a thing? MORE BS. At this point, I've had enough and wanted him to leave so I can cancel my subscription already. He left and I read the receipt carefully. I sent out the back of a receipt the next day (Saturday) and then again on Monday just to be sure. They still charged my account and when I called in, they kept giving me the run around. I started to google FRS and saw that it had scammed many others. I really thought it was impossible for me to get my refund after reading all of these complaints but through me being very persistent, they refunded the full $85 one month later. This is quite an annoying task but it was a lesson learned. Just wanted to let you all know it is possible to get your money back so just keep calling them. For me, it was not about the $85 dollars but the principle of the whole thing. You can't have a shady business like FRS to steal good people from their hard earned money. Good luck everyone.

Anne Nov 30, 2008

DO NOT BELIEVE THE SALES REP when they say you can cancel your subscription within 3 business days! Fidelity Reader Service office is open Tuesday through Friday BUT they consider Monday and Saturday as a business day. They do not accept calls, emails or faxes only mail to cancel the subscription. By the time you "mail" your cancellation--it's too late. This is a SCAM starting with the sales pitch. The Sales Reps misrepesents the cancellation policy. Don't fall for their fast talking sales pitch about helping them out with meeting a sales quota and how they have to do is produce a sales receipt and how it's easy to cancel within 3 business days. It doesn't dawn on you that you are giving a stranger all of your information -- your name, address, telephone number and debit card information. All of this information is on a carbon copy. Consider yourself lucky if you paid by cash. Who knows how your debit card information will be used? If you used your debit card, please protect yourself by CANCELLING your debit card before the transaction. The bank can't help you after the transaction cleared your account. There's no difference from the bank's perspective whether it's a debit transaction or a cash exchange. The difference from your perspective is a stranger now can access your account. Copy all of the forms for your records, mail in your cancellation notice and send it "registered mail". Help close down this company by writing to your Attorney General with all the details and copies of everything. This company is bad news. Slam your door on those sad hungry eyes ... you may feel bad for a moment but at least you weren't scammed.

• Ac
    acbeaner Nov 21, 2008

Two kids came to our door last May - my husband answered and before I knew it we were forking over a check for $230.00. I also served the weasles hot cocoa while here - as they were from St. Louis and claimed they were chilled in the mpls weather.

We were sold a subscription to Gourmet magazine - a never received it - and for months have been trying to obtain our $80 refund for it. The people answering the customer service line are absolute liars and have wasted well more than $80 worth my time.

All this because we felt helping these kids feel industrious was the "right" thing to do. Shame on Fidelity.

Marc Nov 10, 2008

Might as well add another comment. 3 months ago I paid $60 cash to a really friendly guy. He had supposedly spent time in prison and was trying to stay off the streets, blah blah blah. Anyway, something tells me I won't be seeing my Tennis magazine anytime soon.

Janet Nov 06, 2008

We had the same exact thing happen to us, in Aug 2008 my husband ordered 2 magazines from a door to door salesman with a sob story about being a former gang member and this company hires, trains and teaches former gang members to earn an honest living. My husband used a credit card to charge $132, I was nervous about this from the beginning as soon as the charge hit our account it was for $232. I immediately called Fidelity Reader and have not yet gotten my refund. I too have submitted numerous copies of every thing they requested and always get the run around. Thank goodness we did receive both magazines; however, ironically the address was wrong, but the post office got it to us, so I called to have the address corrected, this has not been fixed either. I am a suspicious person, but this ensures that I will NEVER allow something like this to happen ever again.

Michelle Dillon Nov 01, 2008

Thanks for posting all this info!! They just knocked on my door and asked to come inside..of course I said "No". I was told the price of a two-year subscription would be $46.00, which I balked at.
    Gald to see this info is out tehre, a nd so glad I didn't fall for it!!

• Wh
    what*the*phuk*chuck? wtf? Oct 26, 2008

some of us never wanted to cancel or cause problems..we just wanted the damn magazines we were sold. we placed our order in june with a very talented young woman that told us she had not showered in days and had not had any food..also she said people refused her a drink of water.. so being the kind, helping, good natured people that we are..refilled her bottle of water...and ordered magazines.. we were told all that cancellation crap but we had NO INTENTION OF CANCELLING OUR ORDER!!!.. It now almost november..and I called them wondering where our magazines were.. I was told they would be shipped on 10/16/08.. we received "the letter".. the one stating that there was an issue with one of the subscriptions and to choose a different one.. funny the talented scam artist that sold us these put down the wrong zipcode over top of the correct one. ..but somehow the letter made it to us..gee...how can you defend these "young" scam artists and the company that employs them? If you work for them yourself, how can you look at yourself in the mirror every day knowing that you're stealing money from hardworking, caring people? if you don't work for them how the hell can you even fathom to defend them. what if was yourself that was robbed in public, in broad daylight by someone who played the role of a starving, tired, unshowered, thirsty, young person, who also said donations would be made to starving children. the website provided for that was vivakids.org. what about them? if they truly exist and are waiting for help that's never going to come, how evil is that. to use starving children as a ploy to rob people. I hope you and all people associated with this company all rot in hell... looks like your souls have been stolen from you... have a great eternity in eternal damnation burning for these sins. Amen

no name Oct 20, 2008

you guys just need to pull your head out of your ###, because these kids are trying to make it in life, just think if you were in their shoes, and you had door's slammed in your face.
    so think of the big pic.

• Eg
    E. Greene Oct 14, 2008

"You're Wrong" I would like to respond to your message;
    I don't think it's fair that you would criticize customers who had nothing but good intentions when we ordered the magazines. You stated that we, the buyers, have the option of saying NO. You're correct, we could've said NO. However, we called ourselves helping out young people trying to make it to college. Is there something wrong with that? NO, but there is something wrong with a company, misleading their customers by making us believe that buying these magazines help them win money for school. I don't think that any of this money helps pay for schooling for these salesmen and women. This company uses these people to gain sympathy, then rips us off. I think that you work for this company. If you were a customer who just happened to have a good experience with them, you still wouldn't doubt and criticize all of us. This company will be exposed! Everyone, REFER THIS SITUATION TO DATELINE (They cover stories like this and exposed them on television).

• Eg
    E. Greene Oct 14, 2008

I totally agree with everyone who has a complaint. I too was scammed by a young gentleman who came to my door with a sales pitch. He told me that he would receive points that would eventually help him pay for college. The guy was very persistant and wouldn't take NO for an answer. He even tried talking me into buying a more expensive magazine. Like everyone else; I really wanted to help out, I didn't even want the magazines. Three months later, the magazines hadn't arrived and I started investigating the delay. After searching online, I viewed all of the negative history with this company. I was really upset, but I was able to reach someone over the phone. A rep told me that there was a problem with the distributer and I can select another magazine. I declined that offer and requested a refund. She told me to send the cancellation in writing, which I did. I'm still waiting on my 63.00 refund!

• Ra
    Rachel Oct 13, 2008

Hello "your wrong". Reading all these complains and yours was actually the only one defending this company. Were you a customer and got a resolution from them or are you one of them that scams all these people? I think all these people are like me that had faith in other people's goodness and was willing to help others to make a change in this world. And yet we get scammed like this. So I was wondering if you were one of the victims but had a different result than any of us. If so, I would like to know how you got your issue resolved. Because I have been trying to talk to these people and yet no magazine nor refund yet.

• Yo
    your wrong Oct 10, 2008

as i see everyone else complaining i disagree with all of you i think it is your free will to say no but you decided to go through with it o and by the way we do call other companies to see wat happened i just find it sad and pathetic that you complain online when none of you have the guts to go to the company with the reciept and tell them.

• La
    Laura Oct 04, 2008

I believe that this company is part of Southern Circulation. I had a young guy come to my door tonight and I also told him that I was not interested in his magazines also letting him know that Southern Circulation ripped us off for $80.00 he took all the information down from my Southern Circulation receipt and said he was going to call them whatever don't believe anything that they say they are a bunch of scammers. I still have not received my money or a magazine.

Misty Zellitti Sep 30, 2008

I, too, fell for this scam. I was coming out of Wal-Mart, had just put my groceries in my car, when a young man approached me, selling magazines to earn points towards being a top salesman, in hopes of earning points towards a trip to Hawaii or Europe. When I expressed my doubt about the magazines, he gave me the schpeil. He was quite nice, but also quite pushy and flirty. I should have known right then. I ended up being suckered into a $75 subscription to Readers Digest that, you guessed it, I have never gotten. I paid for it in May, and, as of October 1st, no magazines at all. The check went through, of course, as I didn't even think about it being a scam until about two months after the "encounter." It is sick and sad that people do this! Sheesh! Talk about getting suckered into something! Please don't buy from these people!!!

• Sp
    Spencer Sep 25, 2008

I can't believe I fell for it. The guy stopped me in the street yesterday and said he was in a contest to raise points for a trip or some crap like that. I never buy things from people on the street but being the overly nice guy that I am (or just stupid) I thought that it seemed like a legit thing. Right after I did it I was wondering why I would do something so stupid. I couldn't sleep last night thinking that it was a scam. After reading these comments, it is apparent that it is nothing but a scam. I mailed the cancellation letter today but I don't think that it will do any good. I canceled my debit card, I can't believe I gave my information out like that.

• Ba
    Barbara Sep 25, 2008

My husband ordered two magazine subscriptions from a youth who was going door-to-door. He said he was working to help save for college. My huband wrote a check for $120. I spoke with my husband later, and we decided to cancel the transaction. As per their cancellaton policy, we sent a letter to them with a return receipt within 72 hours. They sent a letter stating that they needed a copy of our cancelled check (front and back) before they would issue a refund. We sent the copies with return receipt, and never received anything. We have since called several times, each time they give an excuse. Once it was that they "lost" our address. Once, they said they sent the check and it must have been lost in the mail. Once, they said they needed to do an investigation thru their accounting office. And most recently, they said they would send out a new check. That was over one month ago, still no refund. This has been going on now for almost 6 months. I doubt we'll ever get paid, but I'm doing my best to warn others and I'm filing complaints with my state's Attorney General, the BBB, and anyone else I can think of. BEWARE of FRS!!!

Amers Sep 24, 2008

I don't want to complain about this company i would like to shed some light on the subject at hand... Customers need to learn that you catch more flys with honey than you do vinegar, You really don't need to scream at the employee's they are not the ones who sold you the magazines therefore you don't need to yell or curse at them... Also another matter at hand is that when you call in saying you want to cancel; read your receipts its does state no refunds after that cancellation period expires, no Post dated checks, delivery within 120 days, Please read entire document before signing, no verbal agreements recognized, and all return checks subject to legal allowable fee... Also on that same receipt it has their cancellation policy, that policy is the same policy that the Federal Trade Commission (Ftc) mandates that every company follow, you can also find that rule under the cooling off rule of 1978, on Ftc.gov website... Therefore there should be no reason to complain about there policy's for which they are the same policy's many other company's have...

• Wi
    Withheld Sep 22, 2008

I have gotten the same run around from these clowns. I travel on business, I plan to drop in when in Floria for a little chat with these [censored]es.

• Ro
    rose Sep 21, 2008

I reaceived a letter saying the magazine due to delivery issues could not be delivered. I am out out 60 dollars and no magazine. I never buy anything door to door. These crooks should be reported. BUT THE BAD THING IS THAT THEY USE YOUNG KIDS TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK! I was too trusting. Never again!

• St
    Steve Sep 21, 2008

I just received a collection notice from CPR Financial Services, LLC out of Independence, MO. The letter claims that I gave Fidelity Readers Service (FRS) a bad check and now they have a added $25 collection! I did find my check register and it was noted that this check was canceled the day after it was written. I also noted that I called FRS the day after I wrote the check to cancel my order and they said "no problem" (I also put a stop payment on the check).

It appears that the negative reviews you see about FRS on the Internet are TRUE. Well, as least they're true in my case. I NEVER received any magazines, I canceled my order directly with the company and I canceled the check...now I get a collection notice!

Stay away from FRS and shame on CPR Financial trying to collect for a company that is a total scam!

• Ji
    Jim Wakefield Sep 18, 2008

I too was a victim of Fidelity Reader Service.

After buying a magazine subscription I realized that after the sale there was suddenly a balance due for the subscription. It turns out that the inital payment was only partial payment and another 25% was due. I immediately contacted Fidelity and was told that I would have to fill out a refund form and return it which I did by fax to prove receipt. I never heard back or was able to get an answer from them about the status of my refund.

After some internet research, I realized that I have been ripped off just like the rest of you here and other sites on the web.

Its a real shame law enforcement is too busy with other crime that these types of scams are allowed to flourish unchecked. The scammers know there is little chance of facing any consequences of these types of operation since they normally operate out of state and law enforcement has little resources dedicated to stop them.

• Ka
    Katie Sep 15, 2008

Well I fell for the scam a few weeks ago myself, I am probably out $60 and no magazine, but my complaint is not aboutt hat. Yesterday another kid come by in the same program and I turned him down and he went on to the next door (i live in an apartment) a while later an upstairs neighbor came down to my door and told me that he had threatened her and left a nasty note on her door when she told him she was not interested, when he told her "I know where you live" she called her boyfriend and then they had a little verbal scuffle. THis is absolutely ridiculous behavior. I will try to turn him in but I dont know his name or much about him so i know it wont do any good.

• Bl
    Bleeding Heart Aug 28, 2008

I am sick to my somach. I would write about my experience, but it is the same story. The only twist is that the young woman was pregnant, and the young man was trying to get a 2nd chance in life. I wrote a check for $175. Luckily, I saw your website in time (hopefully). I have placed a stop payment on the check and sent the cancellation on the back of the reciept. It is postmaarked within three days from purchase as required on the agreement. we will see.

• Ro
    roger n. clarke Aug 25, 2008

this is not sounding good how can they get away with this bull i to was duped only i called the next day to cancle the magazine and was told no problem all i needed to do was fax them acopy of the cancled check needless to say no refund yet it's not looking good i can only hope and pray that one day that they will get what they deserve

• Ca
    Cathy White Aug 25, 2008

This what I sent the company and I am also sending this complaint to the Attorney General's office.

I will have to say that the young man never stated who he was or whom he was representing. My husband and I both thought that this young man was a high school student (based on statements he made about requesting that we not order from other young people who may be approaching us, because he wanted all the points for a contest he was competing for $5, 000.00), but I began to think about what school he may be representing (as we both work for the local school system) so I went back outside to find him after we ordered and asked him what school he attended and when the magazine would arrive. He said he was not in school and then showed me an ID from your company, Fidelity Reader Service, Inc. It is very disconcerting to me that the sales pitch was very much in the context of students competing for $5, 000.00 for career endeavors and even more troubling is the fact that this young man did not show any ID to help explain what his goal was for- now that I know that he is an employee of your company, I am no longer interested due to misrepresentation and that I have put a stop payment on the check I wrote.

If this is a sales pitch you have endorsed I am very disappointed in your tactics and I am very strongly considering a letter to the Attorney General so that others are not sucked into something that looks like it is a support of the school system. Also, the fact that a subscription can be sent over-seas is bothersome. I am not so sure that the military would appreciate being used in your sales pitch, especially if the magazines never make it to the destination shown to us by this young man.

Ann Crouch Aug 17, 2008

I can only say that I am very diturbed and disappointed with this company and it's sales and staff personnel. I ordered a subscription to Playroom magazine on April 01, 08 for my Granddaughter thinking it would help her and the vibrant, persuasive person who supposedly would recieve points with your company to aid her in her college pursuit.

The magazines have never been recieved and we have no satisfaction when calling the company Customer Service Number. I have made three calls and spoke once with a young lady, and twice to a Matt who claims to be the supervisor with nothing resolved. I would like to cancel this subscription
    since my Grandaughter has outgrown it by now, but am sure my money is lost. Believe me, I have learned from this expreience to NEVER trust anyone coming door to door, this company in particular

Amanda Aug 11, 2008

We were helping a friend move this past Saturday and on the way into the apartment building were approached by a young man who was smiling and waving at us like he was our best friend. He overly friendly introducing himself and shaking our hands. When he found out we were all teachers he went on about how he loves school and had a 4.1 GPA in high school. Please! Then why are you selling magazines door-to-door for a living??? Anyway, he was quickly spilling so much information that it was very difficult for us to follow. He said he was in some competition to get points if we voted for him. We felt bad for him and said we would vote. We were thinking we would vote online or something, but that's when he handed us these dirty, crinkled, laminated papers and showed us and some sort of phony looking ID. We learned we vote by buying subscriptions. How wierd! But, being the compassionate, giving, and completely gullable people we are, we agreed to buy. We didn't want anything for ourselves and that's when he told us we could send them to the soldiers in Iraq. He said it would be $120!! We said that is too much, so then he said we could do it for $60. Geez. We gave him cash. We felt uneasy the whole time, but have a hard time saying no, especially when you are told that you are going to be helping people. I still feel sick about this because it is people/companies like this that make people not want to give. It is a shame that the people who really do need help get screwed because of scams like this. I will be spreading the news about this terrible company. This needs to be broadcasted and put on the front of every newspaper. Something major needs to be done because people most likely aren't going to see a site like this until AFTER they are scammed. I never would have until I was scammed and then Googled this to see what the deal was. This whole situation is very unfortunate and frankly sickening.

Another Sucker Jul 22, 2008

My wife just called the company to complain about not receiving US News & World Report, she was told that her 120 waiting period just recently expired and that by coincidence they mailed her a 'confirmation request' just a couple days ago, so 'we should be getting that real soon!' Then we need to fill out and return that BS form and wait another 30 days before they decide to either mail us the magazine or a refund check, whichever they choose. What a load of crap.

Can you imagine setting up a business like this, then going to work every day knowing you are going to get nothing but hate calls and threats? Unbelievable way to live your life.

• Du
    duped again Jul 10, 2008

Update to my comment above -I canceled the check and am going to send my cancellation notice returned receipt with a copy of the rip-off regarding Fidelity Reader Service. My husband says he'll welcome any collection agency calling our home that it sounded like fun for him! Ha! Apparently, he felt bad for a salesman in the fall and ordered a magazine that we have never received. Sounds like we have "Suckers" written by our address as this makes the 3rd time we've fallen for them in 2 years! Crazy. Glad to have the Internet to wise us up!

• Du
    duped again Jul 09, 2008

Well, after reading all these comments I feel SICK!! I wish I hadn't opened the door today. The sickest part is that my husband and I fell for this a year or two ago and never got the magazines. I told the smooth talking guy that today but he said that couldn't be his company because they give out tracking numbers and I could watch the progress online. He said the spiel about earning $5000 and asked to come in my home. It was raining and I needed to turn the stove off and he came in after me and said it was because he was wet. He kept looking around my living room and commenting on paintings, etc. It gave me a weird feeling and I walked us both back outside. I was glad my dog was barking so much because if there is some robbery plan in the future maybe he'll think twice. Anyway, I know I'll never get my 2 years of Metropolitan Home that I don't want or need anyway! He kept trying to get me to send magazines to Iraq and asked if I would help him out by buying 3, 6 or 9 magazines -each around $50 a pop! Sounds like the stories are all similar, so if you read this before they come to your door, wise-up and don't order anything and better yet, don't answer the door!!

• To
    Tom Jun 24, 2008

Well, I feel better knowing that I'm not alone. I knew I shouldn't answer the door that day. I was home early and wasn't expecting anyone. I fell for the story, like most of you. The magazine was irrelevant to me...I just wanted to help the kid at the door. I suspected something was up when he went over my order and tried to get me to spend over $300. I said I wanted one magazine and still tried getting me to spend $200. Finally after going through this for 10 minutes I agreed to get something around $100 and when I looked at the receipt it wasn't even the magazine I requested.

As far as I'm concerned it' s just money lost.

Don't get scammed like the rest of us.

• Be
    Been There Done That* Jun 15, 2008

I use to sell the magazines, but after working a month and not getting the pay I was promised and all the other things I had gone through, I quit. Don't think these kids are scamming you. Because it's really the people over them scamming you. We pretty much get brain washed.

• Ca
    Carrie Milbrot Jun 12, 2008

This is the hokiest piece of crap company around. They wrote the receipt number on my check, when I look it up online it give's my neighbor's information. I called the company and they said that they won't due anything until it has been over 120 days and that I shouldn't worry about a thing. Well after reading this I see how this will be an ongoing thing and I will be out $75 and alot of time. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND JUST DON"T ORDER FROM THEM!!!