Fidelity First Title And Escrowfraud

I have been contacted 5 times to sell my timeshare (that has been for sale for two years for $2000.00). They said they have a buyer for $16, 300.00. They want $1396.00 upfront. I DONT THINK SO!!! I googled them and, "WOW"- watch out!!

• Be
    Beverly Gross Dec 10, 2010

I was contacted today by Fidelity First saying they had a buyer for my condo that I had listed earlier this year with Continental Vacation Services but would need $1, 462.00 for closing costs. When I told them to take the money out of what they were "suppose" to send me, of course the man (gave his name as Jim Duncan) said they could not do that but I would get the money previously paid to Continental back ($1, 350.00). I said, sorry, I'm not investing another dollar that was the end of our conversation. ANOTHER SCAM!!!

• Sh
    Sharon58 Nov 18, 2010

The girl that owned these companies, has been arrested. I know, she is from West Palm Beach, FL. She sold me a bad mortgage, I am going to go to State Attorney, they have all the names of people that she did this to, now I cannot modify my loan. she is a sneak, no good, drug taking person, with no morals or ethics. Her good lawyer Goldman got her off with 18 mos of probation. She paid top dollar. You can look the case up if you want...

marvin brodie Sep 10, 2009

I agree a Mr.Depp called me twice.They said Universal Marketing told him he could call me.He said Nationwide Marketing was a part of Nationwide Insurance Co.not true.I don`t think their is a legitimate company out their.Do you know of a good lawer?

• Di
    Dick Mar 06, 2009

Check under Universal Marketing Solutions for additional information

Say What? Feb 25, 2009

I've had a similar offer from Universal Mortgage Services, who said they deal through Fidelity First Title and Escrow. The offer was for $22, 950 for our condo, which I can sell for $8, 000, according to timeshare resellers in Lahaina, Maui. My only expense would be $1, 398.48 for deed and title. Souds fishy to me, especially with the time frame of contact and upfront fee amounts of mad as HELLo. I couldn't find anything on these outfits by GOOGLE. Any more info?