Fiat Autoservice related

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Repairs and Servicing

The issue that I have experienced was: I had a problem with fan assembly of my FIAT PUNTO EMOTION 2010 model, service is also almost due. On the advise of Toll Free no advisor I visited Paramount Fiat at Hissar haryana 250 kilometers one side + toll charges. There I explained the problems to the advisor. He noted some and ignored on behalf of physical inspection. After service was over the following points were observed by me during feedback and later complained as beloe:
1) the examiner was not used to set the service details and other details
2) the car was not inspected by car supervisor as the fog lamp on rear bumper was lying hanging. Reported but no solutions
3) more importantly I am facing fan assembly noise (for which I visited the station) neither attempted nor solver( as agreed by the supervisor telephonically).
4) fan like noise from the rear wheel. Neither observed by supervisor nor resolved.
5) when opened bonet I found that the coolant was 1" below the minimum mark(means coolant was not checked / refilled /topped up during major servicing)
6) on return after payment, the bill / gate pass was not used to me in the name of internet not working. Charged Rs 12500/- appx

It occurred on: 24/08/2019

This meant that I paid for the services / inspection charges which were not done.
I had to change the rear bearing set from MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE Bathinda& topped up coolant @250/- from Local market Bathinda.
When raised the issue with Fiat India they advised me to visit the service station (500 kms + toll charges) and pay the charges of part and labour again. For no fault of mine why should I pay the fuel & toll charges again)

I want to get my car serviced at nearest Fiat authorised and the travel expenses be handled by Fiat as I had visited the fiat station and services were not provided by fiat.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,