FENGXIANG LUO aka Kun TaBait and Switch

I Review updated:

I ordered in july 2011 2 tablet PC ACER, and I received 1 standard tablet PC. And no answer to my claim.

• Lu
    Lucas Cordova May 08, 2021

Hi
    I was going to transfer USD$200 to [email protected] for a MacBook Pro Display but fortunately I red this articule. He told me he has not oficial web page just bank transfer or transferwise. I hope justice take this robber.

• To
    Tony Katona Dec 09, 2020

Paid for a Leadstar/Konta 9" Karaoke machine 2 months ago for $50 USD. All I have received is Emails saying it would be resolved. Only fake tracking number supplied. have asked Chinese trade officers to intervene but yet to hear back from them.

Comments

Andrew Zaborowski Apr 10, 2019

So it's 2019 and I just got scammed by the same person hahah... tried to buy some specific radio equipment through detail.en.china.cn, paid $30 through transferwise.com and received the fake EMS tracking number and that was it. Here goes the scammer's latest data:

Name: LUO FENG XIANG
    Post Code: 518000
    Address: 5003 Nayan Road Futian Shenzhen China

• Ni
    Nifoahkmed Aug 17, 2015

I recently order a nike shoes from the ads he posted in Dubai Classified. Pay the Item last July 19 2015. he gave me a fake tracking number as soon as he recieved the payment. the tracking number do not exist at the EMS tracking shipment website it is almost a month now. i still haven't recieved my item i order and he do not reply anymore on my email.. ( wangma" ). Can you still trust this person?

Saeed Alzaabi Jul 29, 2015

State: Guangdong

Country:China

post code:518001

Mob:[protected]

please tel me is friend's email address are trusted please tel me?
    Email [email protected] Email [email protected]

I want to buy something from him

company certificate

Is he thief?

Comments

• En
    Enobrains Jun 06, 2012

This guy disguised as the sales/contact person for CHENTON DAQI CO LTD with the name Pan Ascend. He gave me the name LUO FENG XIANG when it was time to send $1, 398.00 to him for ASUS SLATE. For over 2months now he keeps on promising he'll send the goods but he neither sent the tracking number nor the goods itself. At a point i got tired of mailing him. I've been duped.

• Al
    al2010 Jan 26, 2011

**********************************************************
    GUYS, CHECK THIS OUT --> www.fengxiangluo.com

PLEASE POST YOUR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS CON ARTIST ON THERE ALSO. ONCE WE GET ENOUGH ENTRIES, WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION TO TRACK OUR FUNDS AND GET JUSTICE WITH THE AUTHORITIES!
    **********************************************************

• Lo
    Lokesh Dhoundiyal Jul 09, 2009

This guy took 216 $ from me for Apple Iphone 3GS and sent me a cheap TV Iphone some cheap brand.
    THIS IS A WARNING...DON'T GET FOOLED BY THIS GUY - IF U R DESPERATE TO BUY A PHONE ASK SOME OF YOUR RELATIVES TRAVELLING ABROAD INSTEAD OF FALLING PREY TO THIEVES LIKE "FENG XIANG LUO" - He will contact you by email- ZHUYU. He is a thief...

Please take care

• Cp
    Cpayares May 22, 2009

I totally agree with you, step me to the same thing in mybikudo.com I bought the Apple iphone 3G 8 GB that cost $ 105 and waited 8 days to reach my house. He sent me a Sony Ericson c9021 which costs $ 60 more and also is not the original is a badly done copy and functions are blocked. I am very upset by what happended I hope we can do something.
    Blessings