Fence BuildersRip off artists

This is the most unprofessional company that I have ever had the

misfortune to deal with. They did a horrible job that they did not

bother to finish - both materials and quality of labor were completely

unacceptable, not to mention they never showed up when they were

supposed to.

We were very patient and tried to work with them, but

they just stopped returning our calls. When you call their number, it continually goes to voice

mail or, on the rare occasion, if you get a hold of Genaro Murillo (the

company representative/owner we originally dealt with and the only

person to ever pick up the phone), he promises to get

back to you, hangs up and never returns the call. He promised to

refund part of the money we paid since they never finished the job, but those few times that I was able to get him on the phone, he's told me

that 'the check is in the mail' for the past 2 months. They just

straight out LIE.

I drove out to the Fenceline Systems' 'site', which

consists of several trailers and a locked gate so that you can't even

get in to talk to anyone. Spoke with the surrounding businesses who informed me that dissatisfied customers come looking for

them all the time. I have no idea how they have managed to stay in

business since they do a horrible job and/or just rip you off. Save

yourself time, money and a HUGE hassle and use someone else. Their

motto, 'Our job is Always On the Line' is a joke and their BBB rating