Fells Point Futon - Futon Couch/BedStay away from this business!

I just want to advise anyone that may want to make a purchase here. When I ordered my futon I got very poor service. The final product was not delivered to me until 2 months after I ordered it. They were not good at getting back to me via phone. I had to call several times to get the status. When it did come in they did not ship it to me. I had to go pick it up. The futon itself is less than adequate. If I had it to do over again I would not have purchased it. In my opinion the quality does not match the cost. I also did not realize until later that they charged me for foam tape to keep the cushion in place. This is something I wouldn't expect to pay for. I recommend staying away from this business.

• Fu
    Futon Folly Jul 15, 2015

They are no better than IKEA, you order, you wait, you pick up and you have to assemble it yourself. They need to put up a sign Assembly Required. Eathen Allan prices, IKEA quality. Save $500.00 and go someplace else.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices