Menu

Feelily
reviews and complaints

www.feelily.com
www.feelily.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.0 4 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Feelily has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Feelily reviews 4

L
6:29 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Feelily Feelily Dress Review: Perfect fit, stunning color & fast shipping - highly recommended!

But with Feelily, I was pleasantly surprised. The dress fit like a glove, and I received so many compliments throughout the night. The color was exactly as pictured on the website, and not a shade off. Plus, it shipped faster than I expected, which was a relief since I waited a bit too long to order.

I also appreciate that Feelily offers a wide range of sizes, which can be hard to find sometimes. This allows for more inclusivity in fashion, which is always a great thing. I plan on purchasing more items from Feelily in the future, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for high-quality clothing at an affordable price.

One thing to note is that the website can be a bit confusing to navigate at times, but with a little patience, it's easy enough to find what you're looking for. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and the experience with Feelily.

D
5:42 am EDT

Feelily Comfortable and Fashionable Sandals for Weddings: Feelily Wedges Review

I got these sandals from Feelily for my sister's wedding and I didn't wanna blow too much cash on shoes I'd only wear once or twice. But yo, when I put them on, man, they felt mad comfy. I was so amazed at how high-quality they felt. Plus, they look dope af--I mean, they're cute and fashionable and stuff. I'm telling ya, these wedges are legit! They definitely won't let you down.

I gotta say, I was surprised that such a good pair of shoes would come from a website like Feelily, but I guess you can't judge a book by its cover, right? Anyways, if you're looking for some fly new sandals that won't break the bank, you need to check these ones out. Trust me, you won't regret it.

B
3:59 am EDT

Feelily Stylish and Affordable Clothes That Last - Feelily Review

I gotta say, I stumbled upon Feelily (feelily.com) about a year ago and it was love at first sight! Fellas and ladies, let me tell you, I recently placed yet another order and I'm even more pleased than the first time! This time, I added five shirts and two bracelets to my shopping cart, and I am beyond content with my purchase. The clothes are so great and the prices? Well, let me just say they're bud-friendly.

But wait! There's more! Shipping was lightning fast, yo! It only took six days for my goodies to fall onto my doorstep. And listen to this - I've been wearing these clothes for over a year now, and they still look brand new! I'm not jokin'! This is some quality clothing right here!

Overall, I highly recommend feelily.com to anyone who's looking for some stylish, affordable clothing that will last them a while. Trust me, you won't regret it!

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Feelily Terrible Customer Service Experience with Feelily: Wrong Item, Wrong Size, and No Resolution in Sight

So, I ordered somethin' from Feelily, but they done messed up my order by sendin' me the wrong item and it didn't even match their size chart. I tried to talk to their customer service, but man, they ain't helpful at all. They offered to just give me half my money back, give a 10% discount for the next purchase, or send it back and have to pay for the shipping myself. I ain't happy 'bout any of those options and I been talkin' to them mofos for 14 days now and still nothin' good has come out of it. Honestly, don't even bother orderin' from them 'cause their customer service is trash.

About Feelily

Feelily is an online store that specializes in vintage and unique jewelry pieces. They offer an extensive collection of antique pieces that features a blend of classic and contemporary styles, catering to the diverse range of tastes and preferences of their customers. Founded by a team of passionate antique jewelry enthusiasts, Feelily aims to make vintage jewelry more accessible, affordable, and easier to purchase.

One of the remarkable things about Feelily is their curated collection. The store’s team has a keen eye for vintage pieces that exude elegance, class, and beauty, making each piece a rare find. Customers can browse through their collection to discover exquisite pieces of jewelry that have their own exclusive history and unique meaning.

The user interface on the website is another advantage of Feelily. It is sleek, easy-to-use, and provides a seamless shopping experience. Shopping for jewelry on the site is a breeze, and the checkout process is smooth and efficient. The site is also well-organized, making it easy for customers to filter their search criteria by category, size, color, and price.

The quality of the jewelry pieces at Feelily need not be emphasized; each piece is made with the utmost attention to detail, and the materials used are of the highest quality. The pieces exude charm and splendor that can be passed down the generations.

In conclusion, Feelily is more than just an online store. It is a community of antique jewelry enthusiasts who are passionate about ensuring that people have access to exceptional, timeless, and remarkable pieces. Customers enjoy an unparalleled shopping experience, a wide selection of rare and unique pieces, and customer service that is second to none. With Feelily, customers can be sure that they are getting the best possible value for their money and adding a genuinely vintage piece of jewelry to their collection.

Feelily Customer Reviews Overview

Feelily is an online store that deals in a wide range of products, including clothing, accessories, home & garden decor, and many more. The site has garnered several reviews from customers who have shared their shopping experience on their platform. The majority of the reviews posted exhibit happy customers who are satisfied with the level of service and products.

Customers are impressed with the quality of the products on offer. There are various comments about the uniqueness of the products and high-quality products are consistently mentioned in reviews. Customers are also happy with the customer service as it is prompt and responsive. The website provides great value for money.

Furthermore, the website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making shopping a hassle-free experience. Customers have commented on a smooth checkout process and fast shipping.

Overall, Feelily has received several positive reviews with its service, product quality, and responsiveness being held in high regard. Any issue customers faced during the shopping process was promptly resolved by the support team.
Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
3.9
5 review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Feelily contacts

2. Feelily emails
  3. Feelily social media
Feelily Category
Feelily is related to the Online Shopping category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone