FedHealth.co.za / Fedhealth Medical Aidbad service - total incompetence

I sent an application for my son on 18/09/2019 and on the email advised that he is only covered on my medical aid until 30/09/2019. Nobody got back to me until I started calling last week distressed about my son being covered from the 1st of October.

I received an email on Friday asking for 3 month's bank statements and payslips for August. On Monday morning and afternoon respectively I email the requirements. Followed up after 3 pm and the lady said she escalated for urgent processing.

Today I call and spend 19:30 minutes on the phone as my son is not covered at the moment. After all this time the lady wants to tell me that they are still waiting for the payslips. This is simply unacceptable that clients have to beg a provider to get business. Is Fedhealth so big that they don't want new young clients on the book??

Emailed all documents to a team leader called Mannie, he was going to send me something by yesterday afternoon or this morning. Nothing. I complained on Hello Peter on 01/10/2019. Just received a call from Gugu saying that she saw my complaint, but they still waiting for the payslips.. THIS IS AFTER I HAVE SENT IT NUMEROUS TIMES.

Jc