fedgrantusa.comunauthorize charges

W Review updated:

I never authorize for any of this infomation. I like this return to my acct. Do not access my acct again for payments. This is fraud, and you will be held accountable.

Pending1 Debit Card: WWW.FEDGRANTUSA.COM -$39.95

More fedgrantusa.com Complaints & Reviews

• F
      Jun 02, 2009
    fedgrantusa.com

Signed up for instructionalDVD but did not get confirmation e-mail.
    Have no need for further contact but phone contact requires data from subjuct e-mail.
    Wish to insure billing is a one time charge.

Jun 07, 2009
    www.fedgrantusa.com
    Lucedale
    Mississippi
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I have been charged on my card for www.fedgrantusa.com #[protected], UT Terminal#[protected] for 39.95 Also Networkagenda.com #[protected], UT Terminal#[protected] For 9.95 And ProfitGGL882164952888-2164952 For 7.95 I dont know what those charges are but I need my money back I don't have good credit so I don't know why who ever it is that took my money I need it back. Thanks,
    Christie

Jun 13, 2009
    FEDGRANTUSA.COM
    Massachusetts

I ALSO ORDERED THE CD ON LINE FROM FEDGRANTUSA.COM. NEVER WAS I TOLD OR READ ANYTHING OF A FREE TRIAL PERIOD. YOU HAVE TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT MY APPROVAL AND I HAVE CONTACTED AN ATTORNY. I HAVE CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER AS WELL AS THE "CELL" PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED WITH NO HELP AT ALL. I WANT MY ACCOUNT CLOSED AND ALL MONEY RETURNED BY CHECK...

Jun 16, 2009

>>This is fraud, and you will be held accountable.

You're half right.

sorry.

• P
      Jun 20, 2009
    Fedgrantsusa.com
    Illinois

I have been billed for two months at $39.95 for a wedsite I never signed up for. How do I get my card credited?

Penny Meeker
    P.O. Box 778
    Byron, IL 61010
    [protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• B
      Jun 23, 2009

I agreed to sample what I thought was to be a free cd on how to obtain a grant to help me pay off my bills.
    But I don't remember agreeing to a charge of 39.95; I just agreed to pay the postage. If this is a scam, please,
    I want no part of it, and I would like to remove this charge. Thank you.

• V
      Jun 25, 2009
    Joliet
    Phone: [protected]

I have been debited for 3 months now by FEDGRANTUSA, WEBSAVER, SAFECART, NETWORKAGENDA, AND SBA FUND. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General.

I went on a website to get info re small business. I am being charged over 150.00 a month.

If needed I will contact my attorney.

Kindly remove these from my accounts.

Most Sincerely,
    Vivian Sheils

Jun 29, 2009
    fed grant usa
    fedgrantusa.com

Company has billed checking acct under numerous alias names and charges, even after the acct was cancelled. The website was reviewed, but never authorized to complete transaction and no information was recvd thru mail. *If anyone is reading this that hasn't already gone into their site, PLEASE don't fall for this scam...

• P
      Jul 03, 2009
    fedgrantusa
    kennard
    Nebraska

I AM GETTING CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS NOT AWARE OF AND WAS TOLD TO GO TO THEIR WED SITE AND WAS UNABLE TO FIND AN AREA TO CANCEL THIS I AM BEING CHARGED FOR 39.95 THAT I DON'T HAVE AND WILL CAUSE OVERDRAFT CHARGES OF 37.50

• V
      Jul 06, 2009
    www.fedgrantusa.com
    Illinois

I paid a fee of 2.29 to access what was supposed to be a certain amount of money available to IL residents. I received a phone call from Allan Friedman about a second quarter federal stimulus pk. Now they have charged me another fee of $39.95

Jul 08, 2009
    luda john wahlfeldt
    101 mark rd
    Ridgeland
    South Carolina
    Phone: [protected]

FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS I HAVE NOTICED A CHARGE ON MY BANK STATEMENTS FOR $ 39.95 AND NO ONE OR NOBODY SEEMS TO TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. AND THE ONLY THING ON MY BANK STATEMENT IS A WEB SITE THAT SEEMS TO UNAVAILABLE ALL THE TIME AND THIS WEBSITE IS WWW.FEDGRANTUSA.COM ANY FUTURE HELP WOULD BE HELPFUL.

SINCERELY LJ WAHLFELDT
    RIDGELAND S.C.

• L
      Jul 09, 2009
    fedgrantusa.com - fraudulent charge.
    Leonard Duroche
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota

I asked this website for information, but what I got was not helpful and I didn't apply for a membership, yet I got a charge of$39.95.
    I am a retired professor, though still professionally active, know a good deal about grant applications, and because of my field of research--gender studies focusing on inherited social scripts and images of men, manhood, and masculinity, not particularly p.c.-- have to scrounge for grants to continue my research. I am constantly looking to see if there are resources that have overlooked, but Fedgrantsusa has nothing to offer. The litany of complaints and the number of form letters apologizing to suppliants who have been ripped off suggests that this a matter for state attorneys general, not the better business bureau.

Jul 09, 2009

I was just charged $7.95 to my debit card without authorizing it. I am seriously pissed about it and I want a full refund immediately!

Jul 10, 2009
    grantnow.com
    Florida

I called grantnow in the month of may. and told them to cancel the membership with there company. I only wanted the cd, I didn't want to join, or become a member. the persona I TALKED WITH ID#959 The latest amount is $39.95 dated june 22, 2009 their number is [protected] UT MARIE DORSEY, THEY DEDUCTED THE MONEY FROM MY BANKATLANTIC ACCOUNT 6/22/2009

Jul 10, 2009

canelled last month added charge not approved

• R
    Oklahoma

I have an un authorized charge on my debit card I want my money credited back to my account I suggest these people get a job and quit stealing money from working people

Jul 11, 2009

$39.95 from my checking account, and I've never even purchased anything from Nashbar!

Jul 11, 2009

Has anyone been able to collect these fraudulent charges?

• U
      Jul 14, 2009

An unathorized debit of 7.95 was charged to my debit card last night. I purchased a download from google recently, but
    did not authorize anything else. I only work part time and can not afford the unexpected, how do I get this debit refunded and
    stopped in the furture.

• M
      Jul 14, 2009
    FEDGRANTUSA.COM
    Jacksonville
    Florida

There was a charge on my bank statement for $7.95 from WWW.FEDGRANTUSA.COM; I have never been on this site and the charge on my card was made while I was at work with my bank card in my pocket, so I know that no one in my household authorized this transaction. I called my bank immediately and will disputing this charge.

Jul 15, 2009
    104 SUNBEAM DR
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

THERE HAS BEEN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS. THEY TOLD ME THE
    CD WAS FREE FOR A 1.00 SHIPPING CHARGE. AFTER THE INITIAL FEE, I SAW 39.95 CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD.
    I'M TRYING NOW TO CANCEL, BUT I CAN'T FIND THE WEBSITE. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.
    CATHY SPRIK

Jul 19, 2009
    fedgrantusa.com - unauthorized transaction of funds

I was charge 2.99 for a cd goverment grants but have since been charged 39.95 every month for nothing.

• B
      Jul 20, 2009
    home
    Fort Wayne
    Indiana
    Phone: [protected]

i was supose to be charged just 2.99. than they billed me direct out of checking another 40 bucks . this ###, i going to get my money back...atlest

fedgrantusa.com

i am turning this on over to the prosacuting att. thay will give accs.of your account to others an say thay don't
    there has ben three charges to my acc. that i did not know about until i go my statment.

Jul 21, 2009

again this is another scam, the same thing on the Cd u can look up yerself, at federal.gov, for one the gov does not lend to individuals to start with, most grants are awarded to companies and charities to distribute out to the needy. There is no grant that helps u pay bills, these companies that make and send these cds are misleadin u to get your money. Again u can look all this up yerself for free on the Federal gov websight..

• I
      Jul 21, 2009

Got charged 7.95! And I immediately blocked the debit card they used so that they won't charge the $39.95! But usually the bank will credit the amount if you file a claim.

Jul 22, 2009
    Fedgrant USA
    fedgrantusa.com

I have had 2 unauthorized charges of 7.95 each withdrawn from my checking/credit card account. Neither my husband or myself had anything to do with this site. I need to have these funds returned to my account as you can see, we cannot afford to have them withdrawn. Further action will be taken if the funds are not returned.

Debora Long
    [protected] home
    9580 Oak Forrest Dr.
    Mobile, Al 36695
    [protected] cell

Jul 23, 2009

$7.95 unauthorized charge from what i have no idea.

Jul 24, 2009

I also have been charged 39.95 for something i didn't agrre to. I want my money back.

Jul 24, 2009
    fedgrantusa.com

My latest statement show a charge for $39.95 from this company. I did not authorize this. I want my money returned to my account.

Jul 30, 2009
    fedgrantusa.com - keep getting billed
    FedGrantusa.com
    Utah
    Phone: [protected]

My bank on the computer goes back only 3 months, , and all 3 months is billed at 39.95, , I never recieved any thing, so It might go back ?????? Months!!!

I now this sounds stupid, But i get my statement for my credit card, , and Pay it, , More if i have work coming in, , and some times only the Min, But just check my personal and buisness CC's payment!, , Again, im in the middle of putting up a brand new welding shop!!! so, there isnt enough hours in the day, , and I wont even go into how the first contractop i hired took 5500 Dollars, , and did 1 days worth of work, and hasnt been seen once!! Thank You, Jack Connors

Jul 30, 2009

I dont understand what you are talking about. What does this even mean?

• U
      Jul 31, 2009
    Pennsylvania

FedGrantUSA([protected]) Charged my check card a $7.95 charge UNAUTHORIZED! I was also charged from EasySearch4Cash ([protected]) for $59.95 and $2.95 from gglprofit. All unauthorized!

Aug 19, 2009

This company is a complete scam. It made unauthorized charges on my debit card and when I called the accompanying 800 number [protected]), a rep and her "supervisor" refused to even provide the name of the company. They claimed I had purchased a series of CDs from "Google" or "Google Finance" or "Google Marketing" (it kept changing), which of course I hadn't. They also said they were going to charge me monthly for the program. But aside from my debit-card number, they could provide no information on me: not my address, my email, my phone number, nothing.

When I asked specifically where I had supposedly placed this order, the representative gave me a bogus web address with "Google's" in the name. I told her it was bogus and so she offered a second bogus address, this time unrelated to Google. This is obviously a scam, surely illegal, using credit and debit-card numbers acquired from who knows where. And it obviously has nothing to do with Google. They simply put "Google" in the name to legitimize them.

The "helpful agents" of whom the guy above speaks are scam artists. They won't even provide their company's name or address. And now my bank is investigating them.

CALL YOUR BANK, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND INITIATE AN INVESTIGATION.

Mar 16, 2010

the gov grant cd is a rip off you can go to the federal gov websight and do the same thing for free, and the advertising the gov grant cd uses is bogus you cannot get money to pay bills thats a ling of bull to get you to buy the cd, file a complaint with the FTC about them..