FedEx Corporate Servicesdriver delivered to wrong address

On 10/7/19 I ordered from HP.com with next business day delivery being 10/8/19 tracking # is [protected] for 2 Ink Cartridges that cost me $$ & time that were needed for project, that is now overdue due to I guess the driver delivering to wrong address. I do not have hard earned $$ to throw around on something I do not have that I paid for. When I did not recieve my shipment, I immediately tried to contact Fed Ex tracking dept. chat with online Customer Service person by the name of Ana C. & for some reason got cut off with the full conversation I was trying to have, kept giving me Error: You have concurrent queries! messages whenever I tried giving her the information asked of me. Then I called numerous times I got the run around and still getting the run around from the Case Investigators, they keep saying that they are waiting to hear back from report from driver? This whole situation is very aggravating, for this costly mistake on the Driver's behalf, so I'm asking will I get reimbursed for my Ink Cartridges?? You can see the Price of each in the photo.

FedEx.com Chat
Tue, Oct 8, 2019 2:28 pm
FedEx No-Reply ([email protected])
To:you Details
Chat Reference Number : [protected]
Inquiry Description : It says that my package was delivered today & left at my front door, that is lie as we have security cameras
Chat Started: Tuesday, October 08, 2019, 16:04:30 (-0500)Chat Origin: VA US DOMAgent Ana C( 1s ) Ana C: Hello, Denise. Thank you for visiting fedex.com. I will be happy to assist you.
( 18s ) Denise: Hi Ana
( 42s ) Ana C: Hi, Denise! I received your message. Let me do my best to help you with this. May I have your tracking number please?
( 1m 21s ) Denise: I'm trying to figure out why the driver said he left package at my front door, we have security cameras, that show that was a lie. No driver ever came to house
( 1m 49s ) Denise: tracking # is [protected]
( 3m 22s ) Ana C: Thank you very much. Please stay online while I check on this.
( 9m 24s ) Denise: are you there???
( 10m 29s ) Ana C: Hi. I am still checking on it. Please give me one more minute for this, thank you.
( 13m 4s ) Ana C: I am sorry to know that you have not received your package even if it shows delivered already. Let me do my best to help you.
( 13m 9s ) Ana C: Just to confirm, are you the shipper or the recipient?
( 13m 46s ) Denise: recipient
( 14m 47s ) Ana C: Thank you. Please provide your delivery address to confirm if we show the same information on our end.

FedEx Corporate Services