FederalResumeExperts.comDon't fail for it

C

I have been unemployed for over a year now and have been trying to find a new job. I felt as though I was getting no response due to my resume and wanted to try something new. So I came across FederalResumeExperts.com

I used this service and was completely dissatisfied. I should have done my research before using FederalResumeExperts.com . I now see how many people have been scammed…

When I purchased the service in the beginning of August they told me that it should be finished in a week. I waited a week and a half before trying to call the contact info listed on the website. It was bogus! I emailed someone and didn’t get a response for another week saying that it would be finished in 48hrs. I asked about a number I could call and got no response. I asked them about a refund and again got nothing.

Don’t fall for FederalRumeExperts.com it’s a Scam!!