Federal Tax Refundfraudulent and unethical practices

S

I used TaxAct software to prepare my 2010 income tax return. For the convenience of not having to pay the $17.95 fee upfront it is required that the amount is deducted from my refund automatically, which ends up involving Republic Bank & Trust Company, which ends up receiving a fee also, in the amount of $16.95, for a total of $34.90 to be reducted from my refund amount of $4, 263.00, leaving an amount due to be deposited into my bank account of $4, 228.10. The IRS released my funds on March 11, 2011 to be deposited to my account, which was rerouted by Republic Bank & Trust Company to their bank account. I just found out today (March 15, 2011), that the bank has (SUPPOSEDLY) issued a paper check to me on March 10, 2011, wherein representatives of the bank claim that my bank rejected the transaction when they (SUPPOSEDLY) attempted to electronically submit those funds to my bank account (LISTED ON MY INCOME TAX RETURN), which information was verified by me with the bank also today (March 15, 2011) and remains correct. To date, as of the writing of this complaint, I have not the received the paper check that was (SUPPOSEDLY) mailed to me as the bank claims. I have spoken to several individuals at the bank also on this day, with no success of resolving this situation to my satisfaction. I requested that the bank stop payment on the check and wire the money into my account. It is obvious that the bank intends to hold on to the funds as long as possible to earn as much interest as they can, while at the same time inconveniencing me and causing me to wait for what is mine. This bank is a scandalous predator and must be stopped.