fed-pack.comunauthorized charge to my account after I phoned and cancelled it

I was going to apply for the grant for money only to realize that if this a Canadian grant from the Canadian government I would not be charge a fee for the grant . So I would like to get this money credited back to my account. As far as i am concerned those kind of people are just a buch of swindlers.
Please credit my account back of 46.30 plus the 2.36.

• Dl
    DLamon May 23, 2012

The same thing has happened to me. Did you get your $40.

• Ca
    carmen melendez Mar 05, 2012

I purchased for 2.97 what stated was free information regarding grant information. The 2.97 was for handling. At first I couldn't even get on it with the password that was given to me. I finally got on and there really wasn't anything helpful or any information I couldn't have gotten myself. I was disappointed but I only spent 2.97. On my March bank statement, I was charged a $47.61 fee. I called and I could barely understand much less hear the customer service person. She said it was a monthly fee for grant information. I told her that I did not sign up for a subscription and that I had a copy of the email that I replied to. I told her that I wanted a refund because there is nothing that states I signed up for a subscription. I would of never done that. I do not subscribe to anything on line. She asked for my email address and said I would receive an email so I could fill out information for a refund. She stated that I would receive the email within five minutes. After fifteen minutes I called back and had to explain the situation all over again. She again told me that she would send and email to fill out and verified address. Two days later I still have not received and email from them.

• Ri
    rip and burn Nov 25, 2011

got charged on the credit card got a e-mail with confirmation only to find out that the web site does NOT exist I am unemployed looking for something to do with my future, looking for a way to better my community this was a definate let down, and a waste of my time searching for information that i thought would help.

• Gh
    G Huggins Apr 26, 2011

Was asked for $1.95USD for access to grant information. thought it was worth 2 bucks what a mistake, they are charging $57.61 on top of $1.95. they will not give a refund. went to [email protected] as instructed by operator, but get a google search page. huge scam..

• Ju
    Julie Hands Apr 26, 2011

Fed-pack Grants Uk have taken £2.97 from my account.Ive got no login or password and the website now redirects to another site not related.

• Ca
    Caitlin Apr 22, 2011

I gave this company permission to bill me for $2.97 like they advertise and when I checked my account this morning not only had they billed me the $2.97 but an additional $57.61 had been billed to my account. When I called to get a refund they said that the $2.97 is good only for a one day pass and that the $57.61 is the monthly member fee(which it never stated on the website ANYWHERE)after talking to numerous agents I was able to get a refund of ONLY $40.00 DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!

• Do
    DOGHUNTER Feb 07, 2011

i filed online for goverment grant and was only to be charged $2.97 however i was also charged an additional $57.61 that i never authorized

• Ge
    georgie york Nov 03, 2010

I got my bank statement and seen where I was charged $57.61, besides the $2.97 they were only supposed to charge. I called and told them I wanted my money refunded and the girl told me to go to this site. So I want my money back. This company is a scam! I have also called the Attorney General for my state and was told they have had numerous complants against this company. I would suggest if this happens to any one else they do the same.

• Cm
    CMFIC57 Sep 07, 2010

they take your money, and After you pay, then you see that they want to take MORE $ freom your credit card every month! SCAM SDCAM SCAM, the info they did gice mne was pure crap, czan get at the library! STATY AWAY! I HOPE THE GOVT OR FBI GETS THEASE ###

• Ri
    rich sher Aug 30, 2010

they charged my credit card $2.97 and then they said go to a website to enter password and username and no website exist in the name they sent

vanessa dixon Aug 24, 2010

stole money from my credit card going by names fed-pack.com/kit or grants money.com or vaaop.com be aware please i beg u u will regret they stole my money u want ge pass the pass code to log in trust me turn them in to the gov.

vanessa dixon Aug 24, 2010

check out vaaop.com fed-pack.com/kit got my credit card information ucant log in they say u hve 24 hours they make sure they waste your tmie be aware the gov. dont have crooks like these people working for them scam scam scam scam scam put them out of business thenumber is [protected] live support was sherl and ann

vanessa dixon Aug 24, 2010

these people are scams has been reported to gov.fed pack.com/kit they get your money scam scam scam scam

• Fa
    fatman687 Jul 14, 2010

can, t access the web site talk to someone on the phone an was told to go to vaaob tthat put me in bar quarry this company sucks ### for $3.00

• Li
    LIL MOONGIRL Mar 09, 2010

they took 1.95 from me. And now I can't get on their web site. And there is no answer on the phone.

• Gr
    GreaseMonkey Jan 19, 2010

I don't know who these people are or what they do. All I know is my card was charged without my knowledge. They seem to know a awful lot of my information somehow. I contacted my bank and cancelled my card. My bank gave me a telephone number to these people. I told them to cancel any "subscription" that may have been set up in my name. The bank gave me this phone number [protected]. These people are crooks!
    They email me and that is the first time I had received any information from them. I also got a website for refunds, to try and get my money back. http://www.2009cs.com
    I am disputing this with my bank as well. They better give me all my damn money back.

• Db
    db cooper Jan 12, 2010

They did the sam thing to me. When I called they would not tell me the name of the manager, boss, ceo, president or giv me any details about their company. They are preditory and dishonest. They also failed to refund the full amount that they stole from my account