Febby KabangilaFake checks and Scam

At one time I received a check by DHL from NY of $25, 000, I called the bank (Bank of America) to verify if the check was legit, I was told that the best way is to try and deposit in your account and see if it will go through. Some days later, the check did not go through, and my account was charged off. Then after I failed to pay the charge off amount on time, which I have paid off by 2005, I cannot open an account with any bank because that Fraudulent check was posted on Checks systems. I think it is an fair because I did call the bank for verification.

Then, I have been scammed by the European Lottery, I sent about $2, 800 to Europe, and it was a scam. I have been scammed again by a south African woman, I think three months ago I sent her $800.00 that she was a widow, and wants to be helped transfer funds into my account and give me commission, it is all in vein.

Fake checks and Scam