FBK/Septic tank productsHarrassing telemarketing calls

I have purchased products from FBK Products in the past. They were calling frequently trying to sell their products. In April 2009, I told them I no longer wanted their products and to remove my name from their list. I have asked a total of four times between April and July that they stop calling and remove my name.<br />
<br />
I have reported them to the Do Not Call Registry in last month; I also filed a harassment complaint with my Warren Township Police Dept; I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau in Florida; I am contacting my local prosecutor on 8/5/09. They called a total of 12 times from 7/11/09-7/31/09, starting as early as 7:59 a.m. I've already received another call this morning at 9:06 a.m.<br />
<br />
I'm seeking your help to expose these practices.<br />
<br />
I believe our news media should do a special on this type of harassment and bad business practice and start naming the companies. <br />
<br />
I'm sure there are many more similar complaints out there.<br />
<br />
If you need to contact me for further information:<br />
Linda I Conyers<br />
3600 Palmyra Rd SW<br />
Warren, OH 44481<br />
330-392-6738com<br />
[protected]@aol.<br />
<br />
Thank you in advance for checking into this situation.

• Ka
    Kassandra D Sullivan Sep 20, 2011

The same thing happen to me and I tried to explain the the rep that i was unemployed at the time, but he wouldnt take no for an answer .I hung up on him and then he called back so to shut him up I agreed to the 2 month free trial .When I recieved the prooduct in the mail it was for the whole one yeaar supply.And an invoice saying i owed them !99.99$. I dont feel that is the correct way to do business .I did not really want the product and still do not want the product.Now, what to do?

• Ka