FBK SEPTIC PRODUCTSCHARGED FOR PRODUCT NOT ORDERED

I WAS ON THE SHOP 4 FREEBIES WEBSITE AND FBK PRODUCTS HAD A FREE OFFER FOR A PRODUCT TO USE IN THE SEPTIC SYSTEM, I SIGNED UP AND ABOUT A WEEK LATER RECEIVED A TELEPHONE CALL AND WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD BE RECEIVING A YEAR SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND I TOLD THE PERSON THAT I HAD ONLY WANTED TO TRY THE FREE SAMPLE AND HE TOLD ME THAT THERE WOULD BE 4 SAMPLES ON TOP OF THE OTHER AND THAT I HAD THREE MONTHS TO TRY THE PRODUCT AND IF I WASN'T SATIFIED THEN I COULD RETURN THE UNUSED PRODUCT AT NO COST TO ME AND IT WOULD NOT COST ME ANYTHING. I WAS ASK TO SPEAK TO HIS SUPERVISOR AND I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS AT WORK AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO TALK WITH MY HUSBAND BECAUSE I ONLY WAS SIGNING UP FOR THE FREE PRODUCT TO TRY AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO CALL THEM BACK, HE SAID OK AND I HUNG UP. THE NEXT WEEK WHEN I GOT HOME THERE WAS A PACKAGE FROM FBK PRODUCTS THAT HAD BEEN DELIEVED AND I DIDN'T OPEN IT. WITHIN A MONTH I RECEIVED A BILL FOR $208.95, SO ON 8/26/09, I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT AT MY EXPENSE BUT THAT I WOULD NEED TO GET A RETURN RECEIPT TO PROTECT ME JUST IN CASE I STILL RECEIVED BILLS. I EXPLAINED THAT I DIDN'T ORDER THIS PRODUCT AND THAT I DIDN'T FEEL THAT I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR ITS RETURN, I WAS GIVEN THE SUPERVISORS NAME JAMES JACKSON, [protected], WHICH I CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE AND ALSO CALLED BACK AND LEFT A MESSAGE WITH THE PERSON THAT ANSWERED THE TELEPHONE NAMED LISA AT [protected]. TO THIS DATE 9/16/09 I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL BACK BUT I HAVE RECEIVED ANOTHER BILL. I TOLD THE PERSON LISA WHEN I CALLED IN THAT THE TELEPHONE CALLS ARE RECORDED AND THAT THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO THE TAPE TO SEE THAT I CERTAIN DID NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF PAYING THE BILLED AMOUNT. BUT I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PUT THE BOX BACK ON THE PORCH FOR THEM TO HAVE SOMEONE PICK IT UP AT THEIR EXPENSE.

• Mi
    Minky Nov 02, 2009

I have had harassing p phonecalls at 5AM and also been billed for things I did not order.
    I have also been billed on a bank card I did not authorize and when I tried to stop the charges I was unable to reach a person and the answering machine available said that it was so full it could not accept any more messages.
    This company claims to have all transactions on tape yet they do not prove it when challenged.
    Their internal system is terrible and the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. After requesting to be put on the no call list for well over a year I still receive calls and products I did not order as well as being billed for warranties I had tried to cancel.
    Their products are not too bad but they are merciless in their marketing and billing tactics.
    BEWARE