Fatwood Firestarter Logo

Fatwood Firestarter

Having problems with Fatwood Firestarter?

Fatwood Firestarter Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 9544
Savannah, Georgia
United States - 31412-9544

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fatwood Firestarter Customer Service. Initial Fatwood Firestarter complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fatwood Firestarter above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fatwood Firestarter. Discuss the issues you have had with Fatwood Firestarter and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

The Fatwood Companydid not receive my order/company does not respond to calls

I placed an order for a box of fatwood online and paid by credit card. The item was charged to my account. That was on April 9, 2012. Today is May 1, 2012 and i have not received my order. They do not respond to emails or phone calls. There is no tracking number on the web site.

martyb Sep 24, 2012

I also ordered a box of fatwood from this company and it was on Sept 2, today is Sept 24, 2012 and I still have not received my order, and I have called their number and no replies back as yet. I have sent at least 6 emails and no reply from them. I just called my bank to see if I could get my money refunded and they said no because I paid with a debit card. So I am out $69.95 and I just dont know what to do now.

I bought from these people 2 yrs ago and I received my fatwood in 3 days, and I even got to talk to them on the phone, in person. They were in Grants Pass, Oregon then, now I see they have moved to Shasta in California. A machine picks up, a voice says leave your detailed message and we will get back to you. I have done that and no one ever calls me back. I am going to leave a complaint with the BBB office after 30 days, but I dont think I will see any of my money. I am out of luck and dont know what to do now.

Fatwood Firestarter — Please use caution when ordering from this company

I ordered and paid this company for 40 pounds of fatwood.(used for helping to start fires in fireplaces)It...