Fat Daddy Trucking CoNon payment

We pulled a load of cool whip to florida on a 50 / 50 split payment. They stopped payment on the efs check on the first half, and they gave me the run around and fake fed ex tracking #'s 3 days later. We were given no fuel advance either. We were totally ripped off. With all the phone tag and the game playing from their company i believe they do not intend to pay. The load was worth 2, 150. 00. We are in the process of filing against their bond. Which by the way they sent me a phony bond certificate from their last bond company ( (Icfc) .

Sandra Oct 23, 2008

we are also trucking company that filled a claim against Fat Daddy trucking, and i have to tell you in advance with their bond company you will not have any luck they will find excuse not to pay you, just like they did with us. Instead of wasting your time and waiting on their respond you should immediately file a claim at their county court, just like i am going to do as well, otherwise you will never see your money.

• Ro
    Ronnie Lewis Nov 06, 2008

Thank you so much for posting your complant I was going to load on 11/7/o8 will call in the morning to tell Missy to find someone that wants to work for nothing. Ronnie Lewis Trucking (252) (944-5866

• Mi
    miles Nov 07, 2008

i work for this company/ you delivered the load 5 days ago/ we have not recieved your bills
    how are we supposed to pay you?

• Tm
    T-mann-Trucking Dec 03, 2008

Here-we-are-Dec-3rd-still-no-payment-from-Fat-Daddy.They-claimed-they-were-making-us-wait-30-days-from-reciept-of-bills-for-trashing-them-in-above-complaint."Every-word-absolutely-true"However-the-20th-of-Nov-is-when-we-should've-recieved-payment.Still-no-payment.We-have-filed-against-their-bond.Truckers-Beware!!!

• Ki
    kimboe70 Feb 25, 2009

same thing happened to us cheated out of 3000.00 dollars

• Zx
    zxcvbnm Mar 01, 2009

This is for DENESE DAY @ T-Mann trucking my name is Nyet Shaw I have been trying to reach u for yrs we went to junior high together I tried myspace and facebook and I am hoping u check this and reach me at one of those sites so we can exchange contact info.

• Aa
    A&P Trucking Inc Mar 16, 2009

Please help 347-728-1287

• Sm
    Smoke tree Mar 18, 2009

F**k fat daddy, I have found out where these mother f**kers live at. I have sent some firends to cut up there kids and feed it to them raw. People like this schould know who they mess with. I really can care less about the money, but it's the point of it. If I do something for you you in retrun own me for the services rendered.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices