Fat Burning Furnace UltimateCan't download system

I order the Fat Burning Furnace Ultimate for $39.97
order #7E578CL5 and Training Blueprint Upgrade for $9.97 order #GE678CZT . I have tried to download these and cannot do it. There is no phone number given and it just goes back to the original
ordering page.

More Fat Burning Furnace Ultimate Complaints & Reviews

• Andrew P. Aug 29, 2009

Did you avail yourself of all the contact opportunities? If you look at the bottom of any of the advertising pages at www.fatburningfurnace.com, you'll see a link called "Contact". You'll also see an address, currently [protected]) Zero to Hero Fitness, LLC, 28339 Beck Rd. - Unit F1, Wixom MI 48393. If you click the Contact link, it takes you to another page where you can click another link to zerotoherofitnesssupport.com. There, click on the Submit a NEW Ticket link, and it will take you to an email support page. The company apparently doesn't offer telephone support, but if it's a small, part-time business, that doesn't surprise me.

• Ke
    Kenneth Abrahamson Sep 04, 2009

I am unable to contact Rob because the site http://www.zerotoherofitnesssupport.com keeps coming up with an error "unable to display this page." I have decided that this program is not for me and want to cancel it.

Ken Abrahamson

• Th
    thepokerchef Oct 05, 2009

If you cannot contact the vendor directly go thru Click banks support.

• Ad
    Adrian Slater Jan 10, 2010

I ordered, was charged and received nothing, this is a scam. The contact links do not work.

• Br
    brian mogensen Jan 10, 2010

I paid for two programs out of Boise Idaho three days ago I haven' t got any thing big skam as far as I'm concerned. [email protected]

january112010 Jan 23, 2010

I saw the ad online, listened to the painfully long advertisement, tried to look for reputable reviews (but apparently the company has affiliates that praise the effectiveness of the program), and am ultimately glad that I looked here (searched for Zero to Hero Fitness and also fatburningfurnace.com) and the BBB before purchasing. Although I do not know if the program is effective, I am certainly wary by the "we're doing this for you" marketing ploy compounded by the affiliates who present as impartial reviewers. That combination alone spells scam. In truth, there is NO miraculous way to lose weight without conscientious eating and physical exercise...after spending so much money on these types of ploys, it is starting to finally sink in.

• Jr
    jrperkins Feb 07, 2010

I agree with the above complaints about nothing on the downloads about this product, I called my credit card company and stopped payment on this. This is nothing but a scam.

• Jr
    jrperkins Feb 07, 2010

I already put in my complaint

• Pa
    Paloma4 Mar 01, 2010

No phone number given, call CLICKBANK AT [protected] with order number 8 LETTERS AND NUMBER and CANCEL

• Am
    Amy D. Hancock Aug 26, 2016

I ordered the above Items ( Fat Burning Furnace Ultimate & Fat Burning Blowtorch) via the internet for a total of $80.14. This was back in Jan.16, 2011. I never recieved the Item but they were charged to my account. How do I either get the product or get my money back???