FastPaws Bengals Logo

FastPaws Bengals

Having problems with FastPaws Bengals?

FastPaws Bengals reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 31, 2012. The latest review Didnt send a kitten back was posted on Jul 31, 2012. The latest complaint Didnt send a kitten back was resolved on Jul 31, 2012. FastPaws Bengals has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. FastPaws Bengals has resolved 1 complaints.

FastPaws Bengals Customer Service Contacts

N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FastPaws Bengals Customer Service. Initial FastPaws Bengals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FastPaws Bengals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FastPaws Bengals. Discuss the issues you have had with FastPaws Bengals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FastPaws Bengals Complaints & Reviews

Amanda SteewartDidnt send a kitten back

Serval yrs. ago I filled out a contract with Fast Paws Bengals for a trade on a kitten, and that I would send her one also. She sent me a male kitten that when I got that should have never went as a breeding cat. After I recieved this kitten, Fast paws desided to go out of business. In which I told her if she evr came back into breeding I would still give her a kitten, at the time she was listed as Leapem Leopards. About a yrs later Amanda wanted to come back in. So I sent her male back to her and also sent her a breeding female to help get her started, with the agreement that she would give a kitten back off other lines. When I saw on her site that she had more females and a litter of kittens I called her over the phone. What I got was her telling me off with such a terrible bad words and she hang up. I have watched her continue to sell and breed kittens and buy from others, just feel that people needs to be aware she will break contract and does not hold up to her end of the deal even with a legal binding contract. I see that she uses females to breed for way to many yrs as a kitten mill would do. I'am sure she has burned many through out the yrs. Pet buyers and breeders alike

• Ni
      Nicole McAfee Aug 08, 2017

I have purchased a kitten from FastPaws Bengals, and I am in absolute awe of this guy. He is not only gorgeous but has an amazing personality. Amanda has always answered any questions that I have had and has gone above and beyond what many breeders would do. I send her pictures of him regularly. The negative review left on this forum, made me question whether or not to get a kitten from FastPaws Bengals, I did it and I do not regret it. I am actually getting ready to get another bengal baby from Amanda. I feel that this review is something that was between 2 breeders and something that will not affect the normal purchaser of the kittens. I absolutely ADORE my bengal. Thank you FastPaws

• St
      StewA Jul 31, 2012

In 2005 when Sheri from LEOPARDSPRIDE got the male from me she was provided MANY pictures of him and if he was such an awful Male i have no idea why she used him.. Either way when i decided to start breeding again i called Sherri about a female (She is the one who offered back the male she got from me as she said she was done with him and had no room for him and needed him to leave ASAP) and all she wanted me to do is pay for the shipping of both cats as she needed them to leave.. I was more than willing to take back the boy i sent her as 1 she offered him back as she was done with him and 2 she was always telling me about how she had no money and how things were soo tight and she was worried about loosing her home. I did not want my boy to just end up anywhere or in a shelter so yep i payed for shipping to have him sent back to me.. And she owed me a cat which is the female she sent me... I will not stoop to level of some breeders out there and play a she said he said game. The only contract there was (was the contract from LeapenLeopardz which was the cat she owed me back and again her offering back the my male cuz she was done breeding him and needed him out of her home ASAP. (further more when she tired to contact me and say i owed her a kitten for my boy which was when i was retiring him.. ) Instead of fighting with her i offered to send her the money i got for placing him in a pet home and she did not want that.. I feel i did right.. When someone calls you and can't keep a cat/kitten you take it back or help find it a home.. I took back my boy.. HOW that makes me the bad person i have NO clue.. NONE of our cats are over bred past the yrs they should be.. Some people need drama in their life obviously Sherri is one..

• Ramelle Jul 31, 2012