fastdownload.comMy money has gone too

On attempting to download a torrent from the above I was requested a registration fee of $4.85 or so.Having done so I waited in vain for an e-mail entry code only to find my credit card had been debited over$60 . What can I do to regain my money?

• Ji
    JillCC Feb 26, 2010

To late they did the same to me yesterday, and my only income is a government pension. So much for saving a few dollars. Jill

• Re
    responsible_consumer Oct 08, 2009

sounds like you didnt pay attention to what you were doing! geez people take some responsibility. do you know how to read?

• Vi