Fastdocumentssignaol.comFraud

S

I too was taken in by this scam. Needed a fake/novelty certificate (not for official use) the web site looked good, they responded quickly to any questions I had.

I paid £125.00, sent by Western Union, received a confirmation of my order and payment and an order number. I received an email telling me my order had been shipped along with a scan of a phony customs form, have been chasing them ever since until it finally clicked that it was a scam. I sent them an email complaining, and received a VERY abusive email in return, and have been told that they are taken orders 'till end of Jan 09 and then they will be closing.

THEY ARE HEARTLESS ### AND DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL FOR TAKING PEOPLES MONEY UNDER FRAUDULANT MEANS!!!

If I can help in ANY way to bring them to justice then I am only too happy to help.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices