Fast Way Courier ServiceUK Lottery scam

B

All I can do is copy and paste these really legitimate looking messages, folks. I only had a few grand delusions as a result of them, but go ahead... Tell me I'm still the winner of all this money.

REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/87
BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46
TICKET NUMBER:[protected]

FINAL NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the UK NATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on November 29th,2007.You were entered as dependent clients with: REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/87 and BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46. Your email address attached to the TICKET NUMBER:[protected],that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the first category, in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of £2,696,385(British ounds). in cash credited to file XYL/[protected]/06.
To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY CLAIMS.
Name:Mr. James Percy Walter.
E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/28
BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46
TICKET NUMBER:[protected]
FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you today 29th November, 2007 of the result of the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 13th of November, 2007.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £2,696,385 (Two Million Six Hundred and Ninety SixThousand,Three Hundred and Eighty Five Britain pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file XYL/[protected]/06.
To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

FAST WAY COURIER SERVICES (MODE OF DELIVERY)Compact Header|Full Message View FAST WAY COURIER SERVICE <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>AddTo:Bret McDonald <[protected]@yahoo.com>Cc:

Find:

ATTENTION:Bret M. Erwin,

PARCEL REGISTRATION CODE:................

Dear Valued Customer,

At Fast Way Couriers our goal and mission is to provide quality logistical solutions which exceed our expectations at a competitive price. Our aim of providing global excellence in transportation is provided by our staff members and worldwide suppliers who are here to serve your requirements through the next century.

Fast Way Couriers is a global air cargo wholesaler and has an exclusive network of international agents ensuring complete logistical support for all international cargo requirements. In U.K, Fast Way Couriers is headquartered in Warrington UNITED KINGDOM and has coast-to-coast representation to permit direct and economical flights or by other transportation means.

This E-mail sent to you is to inform you that the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMOTION have officially cleared you for payment. The original copy of your certificate together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through a registered lottery programme (U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMOTION), as soon as you meet with any of the option listed below, your winnings will be transferred to you immediately.

SHIPMENT AND BILLING
The Lottery certified cheque and documents are packaged to be delivered under one way bill by the contracted Courier Company and are categorized as High priority & Express delivery under applicable laws and regulations. This shipment cannot be delivered to PO boxes or postal codes but to Receiver's address. Transit times for delivery of parcels to customers are in working days and are subject to change depending on location of collection and delivery, weight and value. For lightweight shipment, you may be charged for its value as well as dimensional weight rather than its actual weight.

INSURANCE POLICY
This delivery parcel for greater protection has also been insured in accordance with shipping regulations under unlimited liability. This comprehensive cash in transit insurance cover for your consignment has been arranged {for effective and fast customs clearance}. Delivery of parcel/Transfer of winnings commences {2-3 days} after payment covering delivery charges is made.

ITEM ORDER NUMBER
Order number for Lottery prize parcel: {ORDER NUMBER: .................. you will be asked to give your order number before signing for any document at the arrival of your parcel at your assigned destination. You are hereby advised to keep your order number confidential as this company will not be liable for any uncertainty whatsoever bearing the misconduct on the path of the customer.

PRICE INDEX OF ITEMS
Prices quoted indicate the Air Express services available from the UK to your destination country for the selected shipment type. The actual availability of services is determined by destination area code or city name, and subject to commodity and value restrictions for dutiable shipments.

Whosoever must present the delivery officer identification card regarding to the above names mention. There after you will be given a tracking number to monitor your parcel on line. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, find below options open to you; you are required to select the more convenient.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

OPTION ONE:

Premium Delivery

Handling & Delivery Cost..............£80
Insurance......................................£290.00
Administrative Charges.................£180.00
Total Cost......................................£550.00 GBP ($1,150.43 USD)
Length of Days..............................24Hrs
Order Number...............................0576534

OPTION TWO:

Economy Delivery

Handling & Delivery Cost...............£50.00
Insurance.......................................£230.00
Admin istrative Charges.................£140.00
Total Cost......................................£420 GBP ($816.374 USD)
Length of Days...............................2 Days
Order Number................................4572145

The International money transfer company, WESTERN UNION have been chosen as method of payments for customers, you are to make payment through any regional office close to you. This payment method was adopted to ameliorate and speed up the process of payment and delivery because of its wide network of operation.

Important Note: That the courier charges cannot be deducted from your Winnings due to Article 1186 section 45 subsection 2.3 of Constitution of the United Kingdom as relates to Financial and freight matters, which are duly codified in the United Kingdom law.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above. Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly (7) Seven Days after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Mr. Nick Ward
Telephone Numbers:
Fax Number :
[protected]
[protected]

This message, along with any attachments, is strictly confidential, and intended solely for the use of the person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information which is covered by legal, professional, or other privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. In this case, please destroy the email and its attachments. Any opinions presented, expressed or implied, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company.

Anyway, complaint headquarters. Of about 4 or five total emails from UK Lottery Board, a few really do look legitimate. I'm sure tomorrow to make entirely sure I won't be losing out on what would make me, a homeless person with not enough to pay the shipping charges for 3 million pounds British sterling anyway... Well, tomorrow I'm sure I'll be trying to see if the telephone numbers to the real UK Lottery Board are the same as mentioned in these emails. To that end, won't you respond if you can quickly...

chloelky1 Sep 08, 2015

Im from Malaysia and I knew a guy from Skout name 'Kelvin Yang'. He said he is Malaysian but stayed at UK and worked there.. He then asked me to use Wechat for conversation, and his Wechat name is 'Colleen Rogers'. His wechat ID is colleens42. His email address is [email protected] We chatted for about 2 months, and one day he said that he want to come to Malaysia and meet me, and he request to send his package to me while he need to travel to Canada for a project before he can come over to Malaysia. He did call me with cell phone# +[protected] but i was not able to pick up, and i found this number tag to another wechat account with a chinese girl name and a few of chinese girl photos. He has another cell phone number +[protected].

After few days. I received an email as well as call (number is +[protected]) from a so called Courier service name Quick Way Security. They called me and want me to pay rm4150 for the clearance and release order, charge of the diplomat/courier company as stated in our privacy terms and condition pay together with the local charge. The reason for this charges here is because of the extra charges due to excess weight. At the same time, Kelvin Yang also text me and want me to receive the luggage he said he send a lot of cash is the luggage and he dont wan to lost it.
    Their account number is :
    Bank name= cimb.
    Acc name=Nurul Wahila Nasution,
    acc number=[protected]

I bank in the money to the account after many calls by them. After a day, they called me again and sent email to me asking for money. This time is rm13750. They want me to pay this amount for the certificate of money laundering as they found 55000Euro in the luggage. Kelvin Yang also text me and want me to pay this amount to get the cash back! I told them I dont have this amount of money, and then they want me to pay for rm4500 with the reason of pay for the rest after receive the luggage. This time they want me send to :

Name: Yeni Marlina
    Account number : [protected]
    Bank: cimb bank

I only aware it is a scam at this time but it is too late as I already lost rm4150! I called the +[protected], text Kelvin Yang as well as email to Quick way Diplomatic ([email protected]) but no respond from them.

• Ab
    A Bearshare User Mar 24, 2013

From: admin
    Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 00:39 AM
    To: trinikzdesign
    Subject: CONGRATULATIONS ON OUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY LOTTERY DRAW

CONGRATULATION AS YOUR BEARSHARE/IMESH ACCOUNT JUST WON $500, 000.00USD IN THE FIRST PHASE OF OUR 2013 LOTTERY PROGRAM TO MARK HER FORTHCOMING 20TH ANNIVERSARY.

YOUR ACCOUNT WITH REFERENCE NUMBER:HBT-E4GH/JH72-ZPQ93 EMERGED AS WINNER IN THE SECOND CATEGORY. YOU HAVE THEREFORE WON A LUMP SUM OF $500, 000.00 USD WHICH IS PART OF THE WINNING FROM $1 000, 000.00USD SHARED AMONG THE TWO WINNERS IN THIS CATEGORY.
    YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT OUR CLAIM AUDITOR IN OUR UK REGIONAL BRANCH LONDON, WHERE YOUR WINNING BALLOTING NUMBERS FALL FOR PAYMENT.
    **********************************
    AUDITOR'S E-MAIL:( [email protected])
    **********************************
    *EMAIL ADDRESS:
    *OCCUPATION:
    *AGE:
    *SEX:

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVICED IGNORE/REPORT ANY OTHER NOTIFICATION OF THE SORT CLAIMING TO BE FROM OUR REPRESENTATIVES OR ADMIN PERSONS.PLEASE KEEP YOUR WINNING BATCH NUMBER DISCREET FROM THE PUBLIC, WE WILL NOT BE IN ANY POSITION TO ADMIT ANY DOUBLE PAYMENT.CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM ALL iMESH/BEARSHARE LOTTERY TEAM AND THANK YOU FOR USING BEARSHARE/IMESH

REGARDS
    ELIZABETH POWEL
    BEARSHARE ADMIN

This is my third letter i have recieved about these so call "winnings" lol, If they were for real, They would send the cheque REGARDLESS!! How I knew these letters were all ### (so to speak) is when they asked for nearlly $1000 to send a thin piece of paper that looked lighter than toilet paper?! And plus, they would deduct the delivery payment from your winnings ... as a winner, im sure you would do so right? If for some reason I recieve a cheque? I will update you guys, but as everyone knows on this complaint page? ... YEAH RIGHT!! lol :P

• Kh
    KHALID USMANI Aug 14, 2011

Hey I got the same email a couple of days ago informing me of winning ONE MILLION Sterling pounds, and was told to contact some Fourways courier company and to my shock they have told me to pay 750Pounds as courier charges. Hey that is when i got a little suspisious and decided to search about this, and thanks to you all, now i am a little relaxed. What kind of a courier charge is 750 Pounds!
    They should be caught and given capital punishments.It is a serious crime

• Br
    B-Ryan Apr 10, 2011

THIS IS A SCAM! ITS NOW 2011 AND THEY ARE STILL OPERATING IT. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION AS THEY SELL THAT TO OTHER ADVERTISING COMPANIES. NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU SEND THEY WILL KEEP PLAYING IT OUT TO KEEP YOU SEND ING MORE AND MORE MONEY. THERE IS NO LAW IN THE UK TO PREVENT THIS AS OF YET.

BEWARE!

WA [protected]. USA
    OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION
    Dear Email User, The management of Microsoft Corporation wishes to inform
    you about the release of the Final Draw of our 2011 MICROSOFT INTERNET
    WINDOWS ACTIVE USERS PROMOTION, held April 2nd 2011.

Your email was randomly selected among the final star prize winners with a
    cash prize of £600, 000.00 (Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pound
    Sterling). This is a cash grant donation hence no ticket was sold.

To claim your award prize, you are to contact Fastway Courier Company
    who has been authorized and given the mandate to administer and
    deliver your prize. Do provide them with your PRIZE WINNER INFORMATION
    What i need to do? my lenguage russion. Please help to me
    My email [email protected]
    My na is Timur

• Em
    Emogotsaone Dec 13, 2010

I'm only 13 and I live in the US! Why would I win 1 million dollars from Britain?

Heres the first message I recieved:

Winning Notification
    This is to notify you that you have won £850, 000.00 in
    our online email lottery in which e-mail addresses are
    picked randomly by computerised balloting, powered
    by the Internet. Your email address was amongst
    those chosen for this period.
    Ticket no: [protected] 188
    Serial no: 5368/02
    Winning number: 08.11.21.32.35.42. {47}
    Draw (#1187)
    To claim your prize, please contact:
    Fiduciary Agent Mr.Robert Hache
    Tell: +[protected]
    Dr. Lorraine M. Dodds

I replied:

Is this a joke?
    Robert H. Schuller - "Tough times never last, but tough people do."

Got a reply from Robert Hache:

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
    Batch: 074/05/ZY369
    IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:CPEL/OWN/9876.

Dear Winner,

How are you doing today? I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this years lucky dip sweepstakes. You already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 125, 600 website on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address was selected along with others as winners. I have finally verified your winnings and it's exactly with what is present on our Database.

A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings check. The documents to be sent are;

1. A Notarized Check worth Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds
    2. Original copy of your winning certificate from UK National Lottery
    3. Covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally)
    4. Certificates of Origin of Funds

Contact the following delivery department with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location. Please you should also send a copy of your I.D Card(International Passport or Driver's License) as an attachment down to the security company authenticate your lottery winnings. Below is the contact information:

CONTACT OUR AFFILIATE COURIER DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY Via THE E-MAIL BELOW:

FAST WAY COURIER SERVICE.
    Email: [email protected] Person: Mr. Glenn Maxwell
    Tel #: +[protected]

Please contact the above company on e-mail with your
    Complete Name:
    Zip Code:
    Personal Telephone:
    Fax:
    Country:

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from; this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

This is to protect Winners and to avoid misappropriation of Funds. It should be imperative that you add your Identification Number {CPEL/OWN/9876} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner as you have an Urgent Parcel which must be delivered before Liquidation Period. Attach a copy of your recent Identification Card(Driving License or Passport) presenting to the firm that you are the right owner of the check for final Validation of Parcel.

I will require a Concise Update on proceedings with the firm after contact. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. And i do hope you will consider me for a little bonus after you have received your winnings. Please endeavor to give me a call in reciept of this e-mail.

Regards
    Mr.Robert Hache
    FIDUCIARY AGENT

Good day.

When i replied the after 30 mins. he replied me this...

I got your mail in my office and the content of the mail was well understood.

All you are to do now is to forward to me your delivery informations for me to see for it correspond to the one Mr. Mike Jeo your claims agent sent to me.

Once you have send it to my office and i have confirm it the procedure we be sent to you immediately.

Await your urgent mail.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards
    Mr. Noland Davidson

i recieved same email

Thanks for your email response. This is to inform you that we have successfully confirmed the information you sent to this office to enable us process and remit your winning amount to you.

Firstly, I want to use this medium to once again congratulate you for being a winner of our email lottery programmes organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE. here in London, United Kingdom.

Please note that this Promotional Programmes tagged “Thanks for contributing to our financial Success” was sponsored and organized by the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Lottery Corporation in view of the Financial benefits Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft have received from its numerous customers either through adverts, hosting and personal emails.

It is also important that I inform you that there was no sales of tickets as the draws was conducted by assigning various Individual email addresses to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. Please note that this email addresses is normally supplied to us by free email and Organisation services providers.

In line with this, your e-mail address attached to Ref NO: YM 35447XM, batch NO: YM 09102XM drew lucky NO :[protected] which consequently won in the 1st category.

However, we clearly spelt out in our lottery terms and condition various modalities which those who emerged lucky winners are to use in collecting their prize money.

For the remittance process to be carried out, those who are residing outside the United Kingdom are to use the services of a courier service company whose duty is to deliver their cheques to them in their house address while they are to bear the cost of delivery. Please note that for this option, delivery cannot be carried out to P.O. BOXES.

However for the Courier delivery option which is for winners who do not reside close to London i.e. United Kingdom, you will be required to contact a courier company who will then ship your cheques or transfer their winning prize to them in their respective countries while they in turn pay the delivery expenses and proceed with the cheque to any bank in their country where the full value 0f the cheque will be paid to them.

Therefore, because you are not residing close to the United Kingdom, we have have forwarded your winning cheque and Certificate to the courier company who will be delivering it safely to you in your country.

In line with this, you are advised to contact the courier company for the cost of delivering your winning cheque of (£1, 000, 000, 00) safely to you in your country for cashing.I have attach to this mail your winning certificate for you to be sure that you are the real winner of this year promotion.

Please find details of the Courier Service Company below:

FAST WAY DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE
    ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE:Link House, 1C CHURCH STREET,
    WHITCHURCH HAMPSHIRE RG28 7AD ENGLAND.
    NAME: MR NOLAND DAVIDSON (dispatch officer)
    EMAIL:customerservic[email protected]

Please note: All Correspondences should be directed to Person:

FAST WAY DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE
    ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE:Link House, 1C CHURCH STREET,
    WHITCHURCH HAMPSHIRE RG28 7AD ENGLAND.
    NAME: MR NOLAND DAVIDSON (dispatch officer)
    EMAIL:[email protected]

Fax: +[protected]

Please note that Contact should be established within twenty four hours of receiving this email so that details of the delivery of your cheque will be communicated to you. In establishing contact, the number: (ORDER NUMBER:E562725) should also be included, in your email amongst Your full Names, ...
    Your winning Email Password:...
    Your Direct telephone numbers... so that your mail can be honoured.

Furthermore, the (ORDER NUMBER:E562725) is a very important and confidential number which is to be included in your email to the courier company and carefully noted. Also, I must inform you that to avoid unwarranted abuse and wrongful claims, you are to keep your winnings confidential until you have sucessfully claim your funds.

Once again we congratulate you for emerging as a lucky winner of the YAHOO/MSN PROMOTIONS.

Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Mr. Mike Jeo
    Prize Processing Officer
    (Yahoo/Msn Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

FASTWAY COURIER DELIVERY WORLDWIDE COMPANY

The Registered Office Address.Fast Way Delivery Courier Company Services Limited
    Unit 14, Marino Way, West Woods, Finchampstead London United Kingdom.

DATE: 13th September, 2010

ATTN: GIL Gargarita,
    Greetings to you, from Fast Way Courier Company,

Good day

Below are the informations i need from you.

Your full Names, ...
    Your winning Email Password:...
    Your Direct telephone numbers...

You are to fill in the form and return back to my office so that i can let you know our mode of deliver.

Please feel free to call our customers care centre:
    Claims via Delivery
    Fast and Efficient Processing
    Free Email Service
    Claims is 100% Confidential

MR NOLAND DAVIDSON
    Director Of Operations ( Mgt )
    Copyright©2010 All rights reserved
    Tel: +[protected] Fax: +[protected]
    FASTWAY COURIER DELIVERY WORLDWIDE

ghill Sep 13, 2010

i also received same email

FASTWAY COURIER DELIVERY WORLDWIDE COMPANY

Unit 14, Marino Way, West Woods, Finchampstead London United Kingdom.

DATE: 13th September, 2010

ATTN: GIL Gargarita,
    Greetings to you, from Fast Way Courier Company,

Good day

Below are the informations i need from you.

Your full Names, ...
    Your winning Email Password:...
    Your Direct telephone numbers...

Please feel free to call our customers care centre:
    Claims via Delivery
    Fast and Efficient Processing
    Free Email Service
    Claims is 100% Confidential

MR NOLAND DAVIDSON
    Director Of Operations ( Mgt )
    Copyright©2010 All rights reserved
    Tel: +[protected] Fax: +[protected]
    FASTWAY COURIER DELIVERY WORLDWIDE

• Vl
    v.lokesh Jul 01, 2010

i agree the lottery in msn windows & yahoo so my winning prize not transfer the amount your feeck company's not people game.

Name : V.Lokesh John
    Addess: Bangalore, Karnataka (St), India.
    Mobile NO: +[protected]

email: [email protected] & [email protected]

• Xm
    Xmastera Jun 09, 2010

i just got screwed. i used to be signed up with a lotto company online. my own fault really.

heres the payment email i received.

Four Ways Courier Delivery Service
    17 Catford Broadway
    London SE6 4SM

Dear ********************,

We received your email regarding the delivery of your winning package and you have chosen delivery option 1 which is 24 hours delivery. Your package contains a Cheque, T-shirt, Face Cap, Winning Certificate and a Sony Viao Laptop which is to be delivered to you. We are one of the trusted courier presently capable of handling such a vital package as yours, as We have been under a contract with THE NATIONAL LOTTERY for quite a long time now to deliver cheques of huge sums to winners... We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery(C.O.D) because we don't accept cash. You should be rest assured that payment is refundable in any case of unforeseen circumstances which rarely occur. We are people of legitimacy and law enforcing people and therefore you should be rest assured of a safe transaction.

MODE OF PAYMENT

You are to make the payment via Western Union Money Transfer so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery, You are to locate the nearest Western Union Money agent closer to you and make the payment in Favor of our Accounts Officer Mrs Betty Lewis with the Details Below:

RECEIVER NAME: Betty Lewis
    CITY: 72 Hambridge Lane, Newbury Berkshire London
    COUNTRY: United Kingdom
    TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID: £660 GBP

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the Western union slip:

1.Name and address of sender
    2.Amount sent
    3.MTCN:Money Transfer Control Number
    4.Scanned copy of your payment slip

Immediately we receive this payment from you we are going to issue you a tracking number to enable you track your package online from our Company website before it gets to your destination.

However, as your delivery agent, I must advice you to be very careful especially when you go to make the payment at Western Union Office. Due to identity thefts and security of your privacy, I want you to keep every information confidential. So, when asked reasons for the transfer at Western Union Office you could say 'it's for personal matters'. This is a very important piece of information.

Your attention on this subject is urgently needed for fast action, I hope to hear from you soon. Cheers! And have a nice day.

Dispatch Officer{F.W.C.D.S}.
    ****************************************************************************************************
    This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may containprivileged information .
    If you are not the addressee you must notcopy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information
    in it.. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
    Copyright © 2010 Four Ways Courier Delivery Services

• Ei
    eikacjoul Jun 02, 2010

i received the same email...how can i sure that this email is reliable? why did they collect for courier fee instead they do the responsibility to pay on that fee.

""""""""This is a great and perfect SCAM ever!!!Excellent!!!"""""""" They have no place in this earth...STOP!!!

Sachin Thakkar May 30, 2010

today i reced the same kind of mail whoch really shocking & surprise me thanks to google.
    Dear Mr. Strait,

The person who collect the parcel it's me Sachin Thakkar & My Mobile number is: +[protected].

The option which i m selected is ---
    Normal class delivery: in96 hours

FastWays Courier Ltd Registered office:

FastwaysCrescent, Dale Street, London NP108UG

England.Tel: +[protected], +[protected]

Attn: Sachin Krishnakant Thakkar,

We are pleased to inform you that your certified winning parcel containning a cheque of (800, 000.00GBP) and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by our affiliated.( 2010 South Africa World Cup).
    >FastWays Courier LTDhas gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the FastWays Courier Ltd of rates, henceFastways Couriers has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

FastWays Courier LTD, items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m= 250kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.
    >We want to inform you that you are to mail us who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof. Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel ls on their behalf due to security reasons.
    >NOTE: Below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you. You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location and send your option back to us. for us to provide you with payment information on our terms, you are to make payment for the delivery of your parcel.

The policy of this company do not allow payment after delivery
    >Please find below our charges:

Normal class delivery: in96 hours

GBP£255.00

GBP £187.00

GBP £672.00

00.00

>Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities. British Airways world Cargo do not allow Cash on delivery{C.O..D} as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence
    >This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the National Promo Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winnings/consignment and to avoid misappropriation of funds.
    >NOTE: CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS.

Do confirm indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office via, email. All orders not delivered within three {3} working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel.
    >Kindly send your option within 24hrs of receipt of this email, and you shall be informed on how to make payment for the cost of delivery. As soon as payment of Insurance is made, your parcel shall immediately be insured and dispatched via any of your delivery option.
    >Below is a scan copy of your parcel to be dispatch you after payment for delivery and insurance fee.

Confirm receipt of this email and get back to us asap.

Mr. Steven Strait,

Head Dispatch Officer

FastWays Courier Ltd

• Ph
    phang shi lin May 11, 2010

i also had received an e-mail from yahoo n hotmail said that i had won 1 million pound sterling. i scares that has fraud inside.. izit i really won it?

• In
    innaina May 09, 2010

ou are welcome to Fast Way Couriers an affiliate of the Bank Draft worth £1.350, 000 GBP .We are pleased to be at your service. Fast Way Courier is Regulated and Stipulated by the Finacial Service Authority(FSA)., the finacial institutions that Govern all Finacial activities in the United Kingdom.

My office received your mail today and the content is well noted. I want you to know that all you have to do now is to follow our instruction so that your Bank Draft worth £1.350, 000 GBP can get to you in your country.

I want you to understand that before your package can arrive at its designated destination you are to make payment for delivery charge it will be use to deliver your package which contain a Bank Draft worth £1.350, 000 GBP that was deposite in our custody and we were instructed to make this package get to you in your country all you have to do now is for you to follow our instruction for good delivery.

So you have to do now is to make sure you come up with the delivery charge which £610 pounds so that your package can get to you in your country in the next 24Hours without no delay after your payment has been confirm by this office.

I want you to know that we run a legitimate organisation here and its been approved by the UK Governing body and our Goverment is aware of our operations.So many people have benefited from our organisation so you have nothing to worry about and stop doubting the LEGITIMACY of this company, as it is against this Company. Because the Comapny Organization might frawn at this development of yours

Let my office know if you are ready to make the payment for the delivery charge of your package to you so that we can send you the payment information and how you are to make the payment.

Do have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon.

Mr. Tom Barry.
    Fax: 0044-[protected]

i trace the ip of this e-mail ... well.. they say that all of this is in UK... well..

ostname: dial-pool14.ph.starcomms.net
    ISP: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
    Organization: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
    Proxy: None detected
    State/Region: Edo
    City: Bénin
    Latitude: 6.3333
    Longitude: 5.6333

and i will go to police!
    if i win, the money are there.. for me, but i gues that is a scam .. i'm from spain .. and i will not alow them to take my money ..

i don't have a good english and i'm sorry ...

• Ne
    next nobody Apr 09, 2010

Hi, people, i got the same scam email. I found out they all came from the sames computer.just right click on the message, click on view source, you find out where the messages are from.
    I found out mine scammer from Necklenburg, NC. Just put all those phone no. in UK yellow page(yells.com) you found those no. would show an US address.
    Give those info. to the local police. they will take over from there

• Ao
    aokmikee Mar 25, 2010

HOME OFFICE:
    28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
    LONDON.
    REFERENCE NUMBER: UK/839030X2/14
    TICKET NO: [protected] 188

ATTN:==========,

The Board of Directors, Staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the UKNL Online Sweepstakes Programme, wishes to congratulate you as one of our Star Prize Winner in this months UKNL Online Sweepstakes Promotion (IAP) held in England. The selection process was carried out through a Random Selection in our Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a database of over three million email addresses from the World Wide Web drawn from different continents of the world. In your Continent, your email address was luckily selected. This makes you a proud winner of the sum of 850, 000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds). The Cheque comes with other consolation prize such as T-Shirt, Face Cap and a Sony Viao Laptop {courtesy Sony}.

In reference to the above, we would recommend our affiliate courier (FOUR WAYS COURIER SERVICE) which is the only trusted courier presently capable of handling such a vital package as yours, as they have been under a contract with us for quite a long time now to deliver cheques of huge sums from our sponsors to us and our winners. On that note we would require you to contact the courier and arrange them to pick up your Winning Items (i.e. Cheque, T-shirt, Face Cap, Winning Certificate and a Sony Viao Laptop courtesy 'Sony') from our office to be delivered to you, be aware that Uk National office will only dispatch your cheque and other items to them and won't be responsible for any delivery charges incurred. After pick up, they would send you the delivery arrangement of your winning package which you will use to know when your Items would be arriving your location. You can reach the courier through their details below:

Please contact Mr. Colson Charles of Four Ways Courier Service with this email address:
    Telephone: +[protected]

You are advised to keep your winning information's confidential until your claim is processed and your winnings safely delivered to you, this is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming on your winning and unwarranted abuse on our program.

We advice that you give the courier company your Full Name, Address, Phone Number and also your Serial No: [protected] to present to us before we can release your package to them.

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information, kindly contact us the moment you receive your cheque.

Thanks for being part of our lottery.

Have a wonderful day.

Mr. Edward Connor
    FIDUCIARY AGENT.
    Tel: +[protected]

yep the very same message

• Za
    Zakaria59 Nov 03, 2009

i have this e-mail
    ___________________
    Your details has been fully verified... Please contact the acredited courier company incharge of your prize delivery‏
    From: EURO MILLION LOTTERY BOARD HEAD OFFICE ([email protected])
    Sent: Tue 11/03/09 12:32 PM
    To: [email protected]

EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
    23, Canbridge street
    Tudor Square, London WC1N 2BY
    United Kingdom.
    Customer Service/Claims Department
    Tel:+[protected](Call now to confirm any information)

Ref: Euro/Millions/[protected]
    Batch number: 2009/430/EML.
    ATTN:Prize Winner,

I want to inform you that your verification details have been received and has been processed. I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the Euro Millions Lottery Sweepstakes International Program.
    As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 1, 000, 000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attatched to a ticket number. Your email address attatched to ticket number: [protected] with Serial number 6789-9 was selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners.

Your funds have been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately. I have contacted the Euro Millions Lottery Advisory Board and The Internal Revenue Board on this matter and we have decided to send your winning parcel which contains your certified bank cheque, original copies of your winning certificate, consolation prizes which include a Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop, a Euro Millions Lottery Branded T-shirt, a Euro Millions Lottery Branded Baseball cap and security Documents via a secured and efficient courier service.

We have also contacted our affiliate Courier Company FASTWAY COURIERS DELIVERIES and have directed them to pick up your winning parcel from the National Head Quaters.
    Please forward your Name, your full details and Batch number to The Head of Deliveries, FASTWAY COURIERS DELIVERIES and he will get to you as soon as your winning parcel is ready for delivery.

Dr Howard Jackson
    Head of Delivery Unit.
    FASTWAY Couriers Deliveries.
    Tel: +[protected] HOURS)

Note that you are to provide the Courier with these details to identify you:
    ** FULL NAME:
    ** FULL ADDRESS:
    ** TELEPHONE:
    ** AMOUNT WON:
    ** WINNING REF NUMBER:
    ** WINNING BATCH NUMBER:

Lastly, do adhere to the Courier instructions so your winnings can get to you soonest. Also do note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process, therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winnings within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winning funds will be added to next winning draws.

Its is imperative that you add your BATCH NUMBER{2009/430/EML.} as the subject of any correspondence with the delivery department to ensure that they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the courier company as soon as you make contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. Congratulations once more and do reply soonest to acknowledge the receipt of this mail.

Sir Jason Franklin (Knight of St John)
    Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme).

Confidentiality Notice:
    Please note that this email, and any files that may be attached to it is/are confidential and is/are intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it/they is/are addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited under applicable law(s). Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY and insurance shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY finance and insurance when addressed to concern finance and insurance clients; and any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions of the governing client's contract (s).

THE Euro Millions Lottery
    COPYRIGHT © [protected] ALL RIGHT RESERVED

Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

maree brown Nov 02, 2009

i got the same emails as you did anita i got proof and i will catch these bastarts 1st thing im going to the police if i loose my money i sent them respond if you got all your emails as i did

• Am
    amirah Oct 25, 2009

I receive the same mgs. Is this real? If i am realy a winner, send it to me, then the payment will be after encashing my cheque..

• In
    Indy 01 Oct 21, 2009

I was sent a simliar e-mail to all the other people above.

I told them if I have won the money ------good send it through but don't ask for money. I also told them that this was a hoax.

People be aware ---dont fall in the trap.

Thanks

Registered number:4899820
    DATE: 21 October, 2009
    ORDER NO: OBC55617

ATTN: Gita Gounder

Thank you for writing Fastway Courier Services Limited, In acknowledgement to your email.
    Please be informed that your package has been deposited with us and is ready for dispatch.
    However before we commence with the delivery of your package, Payments for delivery shall be made
    by you through our delivery officer.You are advised to choose a delivery term that suites you from
    the list below.

Moreso, you are strongly advised to keep your order number to yourself to avoid double claimings.
    You will asked to confirm your order number before signing for you package when delivery
    arrives at your door step.

Inother to guarantee the safe delivery of your package, we have enlisted the services of a diplomat
    to accompany your package.

========================================================================= ==

1 Branded T-Shirt
    1 Branded Base Ball Cap
    Winning Certificate

=================================================================== ========
    We offer Three Types of service for prompt parcel delivery to customers. Find below our delivery options,
    you are required to choose one option, which will be convenient for you, for the delivery of your parcel .
    ======================================================================== ===

C. Normal Delivery: in 5 Days

GBP £60.00

GBP £210.00
    $345.446USD

Please visit www.xe.com for the current exchange rate applicable.

You are hereby required to advice us, on your parcel delivery option.The charges are moderate
    and also note the insurance cover is to indemnify you incase of loss, damage or
    theft of your highly sensitive Package.

We shall assume all responsibilities for any eventualities as regards your package.

Please note that deadline for claiming your Package is exactly one week after the
    receipt of this email.
    After this period, your Package will be returned back to the UK NATIONAL
    LOTTERY CORPORATION.

This is the instruction given to us by the Lottery Corporation Payment Service(L.C.P.S) of the
    UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

On receipt and confirmation of your mail, you will be notified on the estimated dispatch date of

your parcel in line with the time and date of delivery ( TRACKING NUMBER).

Please note that the majority of our orders are dispatched on a 'signed for delivery'.

Do ensure that you are available at your given address to sign for your parcel on

delivery, your international passport or driver's license shall be used as a means

of identification.

The insurance company declined reverse payment for the courier, stating that it
    is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the draft to you.
    All parcels not delivered within Seven (7) working days from the date of this
    communication will be returned.

Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.

NOTE: CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS. This is in accordance
    with section 13(1) (n) of the National Promo Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July
    1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winnings and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Regards,
    Mr.Paul Cardle Jnr.
    PHONE: [protected]
    FAX: [protected]

============================================================== ======
    "FASTWAY COURIER SERVICES LIMITED" is a registered and copyright trade marks of :- FASTWAY COURIER SERVICES LIMITED.
    ===================================================================== ================
    This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files. All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request . E .& .O. E . All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Use Windows Live Messenger for free on selected mobiles. Learn more.

• Sn
    snigget Oct 09, 2009

This was the email I recieved ANd replied to :

Re: Its janet richards i was notified to relay my information‏
    From: John Anderson ([email protected])
    Sent: October 9, 2009 2:16:52 AM
    To: janet richards ([email protected])

Dear Winner,

I am in receipt of your email. Your ticket number [protected]
    188.attached to your email address, with Serial Number : 042/02X0192
    subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category drawn from a
    computer ballot system of £1, 000, 000.00GBP (One million Pounds
    stelings) in cash credited to file XYL/[protected]/06.You are
    therefore required to contact Mr. Timothy Cole of Fastways Courier.He
    is responsible for the notarization of your funds and the release of
    your funds to you.

You are to forward your name, address, telephone number, country,
    email to his contact below.

Below is the contact information of the courier company
    FASTWAYS COURIERS LTD
    NAME:TIMOTHY COLE
    Phone:(+[protected]

Note: You have one week to claim this funds. Congratulations once
    again and have a splendid day
    John Anderson
    Fudiciary Agent

RE: WELCOME TO FASTWAYS COURIER (CLAIM OPTIONS)‏
    From: Fastways Courier Service ([email protected])
    Sent: October 9, 2009 9:50:18 AM
    To: [email protected]

2nd Floor Berkley Square House Berkley Square
    London W1J 6BD London, United Kingdom.

ATTN: Janet Melisa Richards

Thank you for contacting FastWay Couriers, in corespondance with your claims agent, this email is to inform you that we have concluded the processing of your documents which will be sent along side with your winning Certified Bank Cheque £1, 000, 000.00 (One million Pounds Sterling) which is to be couriered to you.

You are to please confirm your mailing address / Name and phone Number to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately. Note that we do not deliver to P.O.Box address or street corners but to your RESIDENCE. It is the usual practise of our organisation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your cheque has been confirmed valid and true, in our office. Hence, your delivery will be made once you have met the necessary requirements.

Our expertise in the disbursement of funds over the years cannot be over emphasized. All vital documents which include your winning certificate and a covering document (money laundering protection and letter of affidavit for claims) from the British government, stating that the money was obtained legally through the Lottery will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the options selected.

In this light, there are 2 (two) options of remittance open to you. You are advised to select the more convenient of the two. The options, along with their associated conditions are detailed below;

Option 1:
    Receive your package via any of the channel below:

GOLD DELIVERY 24 HOURS
    Mailing...£305.00
    Vat (5%)...£22.75
    TOTAL...£577.75 (Five hundred and seventy seven pounds sterlings, seventy five ent)

CLASSIC DELIVERY 48 HOURS
    Mailing...£289.00
    Insurance...£250. 00
    Vat (5%)...£21.95
    TOTAL...£560.95 (Five hundred and sixty pounds sterlings, ninety five cents)

This is all i can copy and paste I dont know if this is bogus or true someone please help

• Si
    sitdown123 Aug 01, 2009

Valued Opinions is a S`C`A`M!!!
    Valued Opinions is a J`O`K`E website!!!

I use a month finish their surveys, collect about $26.5, then I click "redeem" BUT the website automativity log off.
    When I tried to log in, it said my password is wrong, I tried to get my password back: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    ************************************************************
    [b]IT SAID:" We're sorry but this email address was not found in our members database!!!"[/b]

• Sm
    smart boy Jul 29, 2009

Hi im got the same problem

Telephone: +[protected]

maybe this not is true, and they want i pay for that send to me the BMW and money, but is the first time that i receive a email like this.

I would like you say your opinions about this. :

Four Ways Courier Delivery Service
    17 Catford Broadway
    London SE6 4SM

Dear Valued Customer,

Welcome to FOUR WAYS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE. We are a private delivery company that ensures safe, sound and secured delivery of your parcels and you car, making sure you get them at when expected.Please fill the shipment Schedule Form below and choose from the Delivery Options below as well for a safe and perfect delivery of your package.

As soon as you submit this form we will pick your package and other item up from your requested location for delivery, which will commence as soon as you make your payments for delivery charges to help us settle your VAT, insurance and other charges involved . Please kindly fill in the information below accurately to help us deliver your package as these will be used to contact you when your package arrives you country;

PLEASE FILL THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE FORM BELOW
    Contact Name:
    Residential Address:
    City:
    State/Province:
    Postal Code:
    Telephone:
    Number of Packages: 2 A Cheque and A Car.
    Delivery Time(time of recipient's availability):

Vat £100.00 00..00
    TOTAL £470.00 00..00

• Vi
    vickki Jul 17, 2009

They started it again, trying to make people fool

from [email protected]

FAST WAY COURIERS
    (GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY)
    Fast Way Couriers Limited
    23 Rufford Court, Hardwick Grange
    Woolston, Warrington WAI 4RF, United Kingdom.

ATTENTION:

PARCEL REGISTRATION CODE:...

Dear customer,

This E-mail sent to you is to inform you that the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMOTION have officially cleared you for payment. The original copy of your certificate together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through a registered lottery programme (BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMOTION), as soon as you meet with any of the option listed below, your winnings will be transferred to you immediately.

SHIPMENT AND BILLING

INSURANCE POLICY

ITEM ORDER NUMBER
    Order number for Lottery prize parcel: {ORDER NUMBER: ... you will be asked to give your order number before signing for any document at the arrival of your parcel at your assigned destination. You are hereby advised to keep your order number confidential as this company will not be liable for any uncertainty whatsoever bearing the misconduct on the path of the customer.

PRICE INDEX OF ITEMS

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

OPTION ONE:

Premium Delivery

Handling & Delivery Cost...£80
    Insurance...£290.00
    Administrative Charges...£180.00
    Total Cost...£550.00 GBP ($1, 150.43 USD)
    Length of Days...24Hrs
    Order Number...0576534

OPTION TWO:

Economy Delivery

Handling & Delivery Cost...£50.00
    Insurance...£230.00
    Admin istrative Charges...£140.00
    Total Cost...£420 GBP ($816.374 USD)
    Length of Days...3 Days
    Order Number...4572145

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it can been remitted to you.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be paid by you before your prize is Delivered to you.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address, for comfirmation of payment.

Your prompt response to this mail will enable us serve you more effectively and in the interim acknowledge this mail.

Telephone Numbers:

Copyright © 2009 Fast Way Couriers UK Ltd. All rights reserved

• Kr
    kristi Ahjupera Jun 20, 2009

Please, i have to win all this money !?

my name is Kristi Ahjupera and i'm from Estonia actully .

• Da
    daisy May 27, 2009

Dear Samsung Electronic Promotion Winner,

I am Mr.Floyd Johnson, Samsung Electronic licensed and accredited agent assigned to your case to help you in the claims process of your funds. I wish to congratulate you and to say you are a lucky person to have won this Samsung Electronics Promotion. All the winners in the Promotion were selected by an advanced automated random computer ballot search from the internet as part of our international promotions program which we conduct every year.

You are required to fill the below Winners Payment Verification Form to facilitate the processing of your claims which will lead to the payment of your prize to you as required. You are also to send a copy of your International Passport or Drivers License via E-MAIL ATTACHMENT along with the filled form. If you do not have any of these, you can send a valid Identity card of yours as a form of Identification.

You are to choose only One (1) from the Two (2) given options on how to claim your prize. For any option you choose, you are to fill in the necessary information .

1. Transfer of your funds to your local bank account by Telegraphic Bank transfer and your funds will be in your account within 48 hours.

2. You employ the services of our affiliate courier/diplomatic service to deliver your prize Funds to you in form of Consignment to your physical mailing address.

You will be totally responsible for the Telegraphic Bank Transfer Charges OR Courier Charges. When we receive your Filled Form, we will send you more information about any option you choose.

Note that your funds (£710, 000.00GBP) have already been insured to your winning E-mail address by Samsung Electronics Inc. and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds.

Below if the Samsung Electronics Promotion Winner's Data Form.Do fill and return as soon as possible.

SECTION A

Account Name:...
    Account Tittle:...
    Swift code:...
    Bank Name/Country:...

OPTION 2 COURIER DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY SERVICES.

Address 1...
    Country.:...

WINNING INFORMATION

Winning E-mail .:...
    Amount Won(In Pounds).:...

You are adviced to act fast about this information soonest for further correspondence.Congratulations on behalf of the Samsung Electronics Inc. Company and our promotion agents all over the world.

Floyd Johnson.
    Samsung Electronics Promo Dept.
    London, United Kingdom.
    Fax: +[protected].

Copyright © 2009 Samsung Electronics! Inc.

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.LTD
    PROMOTION CLAIMS DEPT.

Dear Valid Winner
    You have being awarded the sum of 710, 000.00 GBP from Samsung Electronics Promotion.
    For speedy release of your won prize, you are required to contact your assigned agent
    (MR. FLOYD JOHNSON) with your NAME and COUNTRY via E-mail: [email protected] .
    Congratulations once more

SUBJECT:DELIVERY GUIDELINE

Compliments of the day to you, We have been notified by the verification/logistic department to conclude all pending processes of your claims and clear you for payment via the accounts section after you have met with the requirements as required below.

The original copy of this certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through Samsung ElectronicsPromotion and One Bonded Cheque will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the options selected via our courier services.

With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three. These options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Courier/Diplomatic service delivery your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:
    BRONZE DELIVERY

Duration Of delivery: 2 days
    Flight; ...£480.00
    Insurance...£494.00
    TOTAL...£999.00

The insurance company declined reverse payment for the courier, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the draft & winning documents to you.

That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that you can sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the draft since payment for insurance cover was made at point of mailing.

With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out. Forward the cost of mailing your draft with any of the courier channel cost you choose above to us.

After payment you will be required to send by fax/e-mail the receipt of your payment so that the transfer process of your winning can be initiated immediately. Your Parcel will be in your mailing address within the stipulated time after payment of required delivery charges.

Note that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail so we can send you information on how to make payment for the required charges and also send you your Tracking Code {TRC} for your delivery package to be delivered to you via our courier services if the courier option is chosen.

Dave Brett
    (Regional Franchisee)
    E-mail: [email protected]

Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.

SUBJECT:PAYMENT INFORMATION

Compliments of the day to you, We are in receipt of your mail.You will be required to make a payment of £347.00(Three Hundred and Fourty Seven Great British Pounds Sterling) for the Bronze delivery category to the head account section FastWay Couriers Ltd. via Western Union Money Transfer with the below cash receiver's information:

RECIEVER'S NAME: MRS.ANITA KINGS
    ADDRESS:2-3 BRIARSFORD, PERRY ROAD
    ZIP CODE:CM8 3UU
    LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

• Ab
    abhishek choudhari Apr 20, 2009

All ths is fake & scam..dont believe this
    i had also get these same type of mails from him...
    this is a just fooling method of all internet users...
    please safe ur hardworking money & ignore him..
    ...jus take it as a joke

manda_sky Mar 26, 2009

there still going...
    why has no-one done anything about these people?
    these r the emails i received from them...

Dear Friend, I am Mrs. Allan Sandra, I am a australia citizen, I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $82, 000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my contract documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister Jeff Cammon, who is the member of CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.He said that those contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took me to the paying bank, which is Access Bank Nigeria Limited, and I am the happiest woman on this earth because I have received my contract funds of $1 Million USD. Moreover, Barrister Jeff Cammon, showed me the full information of those that have not received their payment. I saw your name and your email address as one of the beneficiary, and your contract amount, You have to contact him direct on this information below. Contact Name: Barrister Jeff Common Email: [email protected]: +[protected]-6144Office Address: 13, Zion Street, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria. You really have to stop your dealings with those contacting you because they will dry you up until you have nothing to left with you. Thank You and God Be Bless. Mrs. Allan sandra.

then...

The National Lottery,
    35 Tottenham Court
    Road London.
    WD1 12T.

Dear Winner,

Congratulations once again from all the staff here. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 120, 000 email address of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. Your email address happens to be one of the emails chosen from our new java-based software. Participants were selected from the registered email addresses in the Public Key Server -- Index, it was drawn from a pool of over 120, 000 names in this batch, participants were taken from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions program conducted six times annually to encourage the use of Internet world wide. In order to verify your winnings, we need your particulars for record purposes. Attached here is a copy of our verifications form, please fill accordingly so as to proceed with your winnings. Once again, congratulations from all the staff of the UK National Lottery Headquarter.

Note you are to fill the verification form below to enable us proceed with the claims process, do fill and send back the claims verification form below:

(Form HLP)
    OCCUPATION...
    TEL...FAX... (If any)
    COUNTRY...
    E-MAIL...
    HAVE YOU A PASSPORT OR LICENCE: ... (Identification on delivery)

AMOUNT WON...

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/ INDIVIDUAL:

____________________________ ___________________
    Date. Signature.

Upon receipt of the duly requested data, I’ll send you the contact information of the payment office so you can proceed with effecting the release of your claim in anyway you deems fit.

Mr. Edward Connor.

© Copyright [protected] the U.K. National Lottery Inc.

but wait... theres more...

HOME OFFICE:
    28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
    LONDON.
    REFERENCE NUMBER: UK/839030X2/14
    TICKET NO: [protected] 188

Attention: Manda Renfrew,

In reference to the above, we would recommend our affiliate courier (FOUR WAYS COURIER SERVICE) which is the only trusted courier presently capable of handling such a vital package as yours, as they have been under a contract with us for quite a long time now to deliver cheques of huge sums from our sponsors to us and our winners. On that note we would require you to contact the courier and arrange them to pick up your Winning Items (i.e. Cheque, T-shirt, Face Cap, Winning Certificate and a Sony Viao Laptop courtesy 'Sony') from our office to be delivered to you, be aware that Uk National office will only dispatch your cheque and other iitems to them and won't be responsible for any delivery charges incurred. After pick up, they would send you a the delivery arrangement of your winning package which you will use to know when your Items would be arriving your location. You can reach the courier through their details below:

Telephone: +[protected]

You are advised to keep your winning informations confidential until your claim is processed and your winnings safely delivered to you, this is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming on your winning and unwarranted abuse on our program.

Thanks for being part of our lottery.

Have a wonderful day.

Mr. Edward Connor
    FIDUCIARY AGENT.
    Tel: +[protected]

The information in this E-mail message and any attachment is confidential to the addressee and may be subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the named recipient(s).
    If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender either by replying via email or telephoning (+[protected] immediately and do not disclose any part of this email to any other person or allow copies to be taken. The message and any attachments should be deleted from your system at the earliest opportunity and any hard copy either returned to the sender or destroyed.

thats not it...

Head Office
    Ham bridge Lane
    Newbury Berkshire
    RG14 5TU UK

Dear Valued Customer,

Welcome to FOUR WAYS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE. We are a private delivery company that ensures safe, sound and secured delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them at when expected.Please fill the shipment Schedule Form below and choose from the Delivery Options below as well for a safe and perfect delivery of your package.

As soon as you submit this form we will pick your package up from your requested location for delivery, which will commence as soon as you make your payments for delivery charges to help us settle your VAT, insurance and other charges involved . Please kindly fill in the information below accurately to help us deliver your package as these will be used to contact you when your package arrives you country;

PLEASE FILL THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE FORM BELOW

Mailing £110 .00 00..00
    Insurance £260 .00 00..00
    Vat £100.00 00..00
    TOTAL £470.00 00..00

(To make a currency conversion click on (http://www.xe.com)

On acknowledgement of this email, I would forward to you the payment information and details.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By standardizing the Four Ways Couriers of rates, hence Four Ways Couriers service has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vesseloperating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier ( I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. Four Ways Couriers do not allow Cash on delivery(C.O.D) as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence. This company declined reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the check to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the check since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out. Be informed that we are sending you a check which can only be cleared by you with the provision of your I.D (Driving license/passport).. Four Ways Couriers do not have the authority to cash your check or send your funds via bank-to-bank account. Please take note.

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charge cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds'. I hope all of this is clearly understood? As soon as I get your response including your completed Delivery Information Request Form I'll give you payment instruction. Send a copy of your Driving license or Passport via an attachment via e-mail.

Send your response to indicate your collection within the next 24hrs, because you only have 10 working days to claim this check BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED TIME BEFORE FUNDS
    LIQUIDATION and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition as informed from your Lottery Promoter.

Thanks for patronage.
    Dispatch Officer{F.W.C.D.S}.
    Copyright © 2008 Four Ways Courier Delivery Services

after receiving the last one, i knew it had to be a scam... thats when i decided to do sum searching around, found this and knew it was a load of bull... not to mention i have family that live in the uk, n there is no way in hell it would ever cost that much to send sumthing to australia, unless they were sending a loaded 40 foot container... i just cant believe its been going on for years and no-one has stopped these people from doing this stuff...
    manda
    xxxx

• Bh
    bharatbi Mar 18, 2009

The Manager
    Fast Way Courier Company

Respected Sir,
    I agree your notification about this lottery scam.
    I also got the same message containing the lottery prize. I give them my details for further process, They said me to pay the sum of £250.00 Great Britain pounds/Sterling i.e. Rs. 17, 200 INR. I deposit the amount in their correspondent SBI account, Next day when they said me that my parcel has ready to dispatch for india but for that I have to paid again the sum of amount £350.00 Great Britain Pounds/Sterling i.e. Rs. 25, 200 INR.
    I paid it again, but after depositing the above amount as on dt 18.03.2009 they said me that your parcel is in Mumbai, India Airport, and to releaving the Claiming amount & Certificate I have to paid £1000.00 Great Britain Pounds/Sterling i.e. Rs. 72, 116.27 INR
    After that I search it, that's my mistake I has to search it first, but nothing in my favour.
    Now what I have to please guide me if it possible. my mail ID is [email protected]

jose ariel Feb 27, 2009

pagame el premio

MAIL NOB 7
    JTD Parcels Ltd, Unit G, Briarsford, Perry Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UU, UK.
    Tel: +[protected] & +[protected]

Dear Mohamed Mamdouh,
    Parcel Destination:Egypt
    Clearance Code:A2245UK

SUBJECT:DELIVERY GUIDELINE

The original copy of this certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through Samsung Electronics Promotion and One Bonded Cheque will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the options selected via our courier services.

BRONZE DELIVERY

Mohamed Mamdouh Ahmed
    E-mail:[email protected]
    JANUARY 20TH, 2009

Dear Samsung Electronics Promotion Winner,

This is to congratulate and inform you that your data have being verified by the International Verification Section of the
    Samsung Electronics Promotion Department and a cheque worth 710, 000.00GBP have being issued out in the your
    name as we have in our data base.

Inline with our payout policies, your won funds has just been issued as a certified cheque, alongside other winning claims
    documents contained in your already prepared award prize parcel which we have presently deposited in the vault of our
    affiliate accredited delivery firm the "Fastway Courier Limited", which will be delivering it to your residential address.

Thus, you are to contact the international customer care department of our affiliate delivery firm {Fastway Courier Limited}
    immediately, using the below given contact information, for further information on the delivery of your award prize parcel
    to your residential address accordingly .

FASTWAY COURIERS LTD.
    Unit G, Briarsford,
    Perry Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3UU, United Kingdom
    Email: [email protected]
    Contact Person: Mr.Dave Brett.

You are to include the information below in your contact mail to our official accredited delivery firm, requesting complete
    delivery schedule information of your award prize parcel. Do ensure you include the delivery clearance code to enable
    easy reference to your winning claims package.

Amount on your certified cheque: 710, 000.00 GBP
    Batch no:UDA/MA07/EUR
    Name of Assigned Agent: Floyd Johnson
    Clearance code: A2245UK
    Your Full Names:
    Your Residential Address:
    Tel/Moblie No:

Ensure you include the above information in every correspondence with the delivery firm, as the Fastway Courier Service
    offers high priority delivery services of all winning claims parcels within guaranteed delivery duration, ensuring the safety
    of each winning claims package by placing a hardcover insurance over the winning claims consignment parcel before
    dispatch is initiated.

Thus, your winning claims consignment parcel will be delivered as a high priority standard parcel, due to its content as
    the provided Hard Cover Insurance covering it, provides adequate security upon your winning claims parcel, towards its
    delivery to your stated residential address.

Note: that you will be required to comply with the governing rules for the delivery of winning claims consignment parcels
    by meeting with their required delivery policies before delivery will be commenced.

With this, I hope to have informed you correctly, as we advice that you keep this department informed with all correspondence
    with the Fastway Courier Service so as to be properly updated on the delivery success of your award prize parcel.

Mr.Floyd Johnson
    Samsung Electronics
    Information and Payment Bureau:
    London Representative Office.

...
    This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).This email and its
    by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments withoutreading, copying or forwarding the contents

THE 3 ARD MAIL

Mohamed Mamdouh Ahmed
    E-mail:[email protected]
    JANUARY 17TH, 2009
    Dear Samsung Electronics Promotion Winner,

SUBJECT: TELEGRAPHIC BANK TRANSFER APPROVED.

We received your mail and your datas have been verified valid, and the accounts department has been informed
    to initiate the telegraphic transfer of your funds of £710, 000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND TEN THOUSAND
    GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING) to your stated Bank account in National Societe Generale Bank in Egypt

Furthermore, be informed that, in compliance with the policy governing Samsung Electronics Promotion,
    you are required to pay a Bank transfer fee of 850.00GBP( Eight Hundred and Fifty Great British Pounds Sterling)
    before the transfer process of your funds to your account can be initiated. This payment is to cover for premium
    stamp duties, administrative charges and telegraphic bank transfer charges.

of your winning can be initiated immediately. Your funds will be in your stated bank account in National Societe
    Generale Bank in Egypt within 48 hours after payment of transfer charges.

Note that your funds (£710, 000.00GBP) have already been insured by Samsung Electronics Inc. and no
    deductions of any kind can be made on your funds.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail so we can send you information on how to transfer the required charges.

Congratulations once more from the entire members of Staff Samsung Electronics Inc.and hope to hear from
    you soon.

CC
    Mr.Mark Nakata
    Promotions Manager.

...
    reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

THE 2 MAIL I FOUND SEE

Account Name:...
    Account Tittle:...
    Swift code:...
    Bank Name/Country:...

OPTION 2 COURIER DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY SERVICES.

Address 1...

WINNING INFORMATION

Winning E-mail .:...
    Amount Won(In Pounds).:...

Floyd Johnson.
    Samsung Electronics Promo Dept.
    London, United Kingdom.
    Fax: +[protected].

HI SEE WHAT THAY SEND TO ME
    You Have Won 710, 000.00 GBP (Contact for Claims)‏
    From: [email protected]
    Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:33:50 AM
    To:

Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.Promotion Headquarters, Seoul, Korea. Dear Valid Winner, You have won 710, 000.00GBP from Samsung Electronics Promo. held to emulate our numerous customer worldwide. For swift process.Contact your assigned agent for speedy release of your won sum. Assigned agents info.MR.FLOYD JOHNSON, Email:[email protected] No.: +[protected] 001Fax. No.: +[protected] Contact him with the following Info.*Your Name in full *Winning E-mail *Country. Thanks for your patronage. Yours Faithfully, MARK NAKATA.Promotion DirectorSamsung Electronics Co.Ltd.

• Ro
    rosa Jan 21, 2009

I know what grounds uk national lottery varies sent me email saying that I was lucky and I won two milions and means of pounds and asked for the pay 500.00 pounds for this plot and could I paid but until today had not answer them then we pay them but never came in contact with me but if you do not take s providencias we denounce the uk national lottery for having lied and deceived so many ne lack of respect with people ok you can not do that to anyone and very lack of character I am speaking here their names and an ok rex philip martins mark and the other another stand smth that I send money back nostro not let the money lost by paying ok that you have to make arrangements with emergency expensive wood said that working within the printed festway uk lottery national courier and please do something but I want an urgent reply that I know are that I stole coup by using the name of courier service for delivery festway said that I was so ready to make the payment and came to the delivery masc hitherto not me nor answered my phone and my emails ok 55.[protected] more [protected]
    ROSA MARIA DE CARVALHO LIMA urgently or I AGUARDO polyacid OF LONDON
    IRAM AND GET OK until you MORO IN BRAZIL SAO PAULO OK URGENT URGENT

• Pa
    PARIS DESAI Jan 01, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Mr. Paris Desai residing at 180, BAAG, XELVONA, CURCHOREM GOA, INDIA. This is to inform you that I have received SMS on my mobile that I won $850, 000 from OIL COMPANY, UK and I have to contact Dr. Paul Brown, contact no. +44-[protected] & Email [email protected] / [email protected] Accordingly I sent email to the said person Dr. Paul Brown. He replied and said $850, 000 US dollars deposited in Bank of England by OIL SECURITY COMPANY and requested me to make application on following address:
    THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
    EMAIL:[email protected]
    E-MAIL:[email protected]
    TEL: +44-[protected]
    FAX: 00-44-[protected].

And also given me application format to write application to Bank of England and contact person is Dr. Micheal Roland, Chief Operating Officer, contact no.+44-[protected].
    In this application it was asked me to choose two options for sending my winning amount i.e. Diplomatic Cash payment system & Bank telegraphic wire transfer. From both I selected Bank telegraphic wire transfer.

At last I received final email from Dr. Micheal Roland to pay Bank transfer charges in India ICICI Bank, New Delhi branch, which is given below:-
    BANK NAME: ICICI BANK
    NAME: SHAMJETSABAM INGOTON MEITEI.
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]
    BRANCH: NEW DELHI INDIA
    AMOUNT: $1, 250 UNITED STATE DOLLARS

Kindly request you to confirm me above matter whether it is true or false (Fraud or not fraud). If it is fraud I will be surprised for such developed or G8 countries are doing fraud lotterys to earn money. Such persons should throw out from the country.

In case it is fraud I would like to say that Bank of England and UK nation is spoiling their goodwill.

Your cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Please contact me on Mobile: +[protected]

Thanking you

PARIS DESAI.

• Ka
    Kar Dec 27, 2008

Please always check all the company names on google search.
    the fast way courier site even says its a fraud. PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE MAILS.

CHECK THIS SITE OUT.
    ALL AWARDS IF LEGAL WILL COME TO YOU WITHOUT ANY LEGALITIES AND NEVER GIVE YOUR BANK A/C NO.

THANKS