Fast Track, Call Taxi ServicsesFailed servise

A booking was done (sufficiently in advance ) vide booking no. 3839, for a drop on 24 Aug '09, 2130 hrs, from West Saidapet, an remote/interior place, to Chennai Central, to catch a train at 22.50 hrs; with lot of luggages(18 pcs) & 4 elderly ladies and a small child.
When I checked at desk at 2100 hrs I was assured that a vehicle will report sharply at 2130 hrs and contact no. of a driver ([protected]) was also given. On contacting the driver he told me that he is on some other trip duty and asked us to contact desk. On contacting the desk I was asked to contact the same driver. The executive attending the call was not even updated on the last minute change in the planned route of THEIR OWN drivers. The driver insisted and repeated that he is on some other trip duty and asked me to contact the desk again.
After several frantic calls, to desk and to the driver, desk staff informed me in a CARELESS, INDIFFERENT AND CASUAL manner (at the last minute) that a taxi can not be sent leaving me stranded at that remote place, without a quick means to get another taxi and reach Chennai Central in 30 miutes. As it was late night, no other call taxis were available at such short notice. After, all the planning and advance booking of taxi, we were left to find out other means to reach the station at that very late hour.
Probably this is one of many worst examples . An year ago the same last minute ditching was done, leaving a bitter taste.
(1) If services can no t / don't want to be provided to certain areas / at certain time, it is better to inform at the time of booking itself. (2)If it is realised that services can not be provided clients be informed at least 5 hours before.(3) Desk be staff instructed to be more responsible for such late night trips, from such remote places, when alternatives can not be arranged quickly or easily by the client. (4) Shed ego and colloborate with other call taxis to meet such situations.

mathew-123 Nov 20, 2009

I too had a bad experience with fast track(Num: [protected]), because of their irresponsibility. I had to track first driver, then second driver and finally I have to go a pick to him to my place in velachery after 1 hr 20 mins(8 to 9.20pm). When I call fast track they said driver on the way, but when i call driver he do not the appointment (Note: I booked well early) .I could very well understand that they tell all junk stuff fool you even some are obvious. I made 11 calls during this, but didn't make a single call to me, as such these is my duty. Only one thing I couldn't understand If I can very well track these drivers, what the hell they are doing in the head office. At the end when I call again, they didn't respond for first time, and second time they stopped responding after sometime, but they very well responding to driver - when he start speaking in my mobile. They simply say they will take care next time, they don't have any other answer even though I warned them - this is the end of business with fast track. So please don't use fast track for any important appointments, otherwise be prepared for these kind of experiences.

• Pu
    Public_lady May 18, 2010

I had very Bad experience with Fast Track. Name only says as fast track, but everything is slow track.

I am a pregnant lady, booked the cab weekly basis. Many time they cheated me telling No CAB's available or CAB punctured after waiting for more than 2 hrs.

Hope anyone can understand the pain.

Don't trust on Fast Track if you have any emergencies..

• Ra
    Raghu_100 May 20, 2010

Yesterday (May 19th 2010) morning I called up fast track and booked a cab for night 10:15 for 3hrs. Pick up point Thiruvanmiyur to Central, booking number 3919.

At 9:30PM I called the fast track and asked them if the cab will come in time, I was told that the driver of the cab will call In 20Min.

At 10:15 PM again I called fast track and I was told my order is not yet schedule and it will take more 45 Min for the driver to reach my home. Again I was told that the cab will come to my house in another 10 min, after 20 min I get a call from the driver saying it will take nearly 30min from him to come to my house.

My train was at 11:15 PM.

This is not the first time this things has happened, it is happening regularly.

I can understand that you may have some issues but is it not the duty of fast track to call and tell the customer well in advance that the cab can’t be provided in time and we can make an alternate arrangement.

Because of your mistake I have missed my train yesterday.

I am sorry to say that the service provided by fast track is getting bad day by day, as more number of customers is opting for the same.

• Vj
    V. Jayaprakash May 28, 2010

I booked the taxi 5 hours before and reminded half an hour before the time of booking the taxi. they dragged me an hour and giving one reason or other they intimated finally 20 minutes of my scheduled visit at Airport. The driver was away from my residence and he said minimum time to reach airport was 35-45 minutes. The purpose of booking the vehicle in advance is defeated. I made own arrangements and reach airport. But I missed the guest and paved the way for friction. the persons attended the phone call cheated us and giving false information.. your organisation call them as reputed one but not really. such attitude definitely spoil your image and destroy your organisation

• Ba
    BaraniLaura Jun 27, 2010

name is S.BaraMy nidharan, i had booked a taxi( Innova) this morning 26th June 10 for a pick up from Chrompet and drop at Chennai Central Railways station at 19.45 hrs.My booking number was 3619.Till 19.35hrs there was no sms about the driver or no call from Fast track office. On a safer side i called the office and the lady attend my call gave me a driver number.When i called the driver he says he is not aware of this.As the driver was good he called his office and the person there told him there is no booking for him after 5 min the same office guy confirms him to pick us.

When the taxi reached at our house the time was 20.30 hrs, its really ridiculous and unacceptable.

When left our house after 5 min the dirver informed that the A/C in the taxi in the car has some truble and its not working, dint had time to take some action so just left as it is.

" THIS IS THE BEST SERVICE GIVEN BY INDIA No1 FAST TRACK CALL TAXI "

I am a frequent customer of Fast track and this is my situation then what would be the condition of others. I am forced to write this coz its the second time the same issue happening to me.

Fast track had given a email id and a mobile number for compliant, but seems its only for name sake or an eye wash to the customer.

• Ba
    BaraniLaura Jun 27, 2010

My name is S.Baranidharan, i had booked a taxi( Innova) this morning 26th June 10 for a pick up from Chrompet and drop at Chennai Central Railways station at 19.45 hrs.My booking number was 3619.Till 19.35hrs there was no sms about the driver or no call from Fast track office. On a safer side i called the office and the lady attend my call gave me a driver number.When i called the driver he says he is not aware of this.As the driver was good he called his office and the person there told him there is no booking for him after 5 min the same office guy confirms him to pick us.

" THIS IS THE BEST SERVICE GIVEN BY INDIA No1 FAST TRACK CALL TAXI "

Jaiganeshmca Dec 06, 2010

I would like to complaint about the excess fare charged for me today morning (Dec 6th) from Chennai central to Pallikaranai.

The actual kilometer from Central to Pallikaranai is 22 km which they should have charged only Rs.270 if we go by Meter reading [ 100 (5 km) + 170 (17 km) ], but i was charged Rs.410 which is highly unacceptable, i was charged Rs.140 additional. i was charged maximim of Rs.280 only in the past, but this time Rs.140 was charged excess.

I specifically asked for Non ac vehicle and i confirmed if it was meter charge and they told me that the package is fixed, and charged me Rs.410 which i am not alllll happy at all. Latter on i came to know that there is meter reading call taxi available, the person who billed me did not mention that and he charged excess amount.

I am totally disappointed with the service and the charges they have. i am not going to hire Fasttrack any more and would not recommend anyone.

• Di
    Divya Sinha Jun 12, 2011

Fast Track is one among the worst cab service anyone can get.I had booked a cab for 27th May at 6:30 PM, I got confirmation of the booking and was promised call from the driver 30 mins in advance. When I did not receivce any call I called the desk, the representative told in very casual manner in I will be getting call from driver in another 5 mins, which never happened. I kept calling the desk every 10-15 mins and they kept promising callback. When I ran out of patienence then the employee at desk told me that the cab has met an accident and now they cannot provide any cab. I asked for supervisor( not for complaining but just to let him know that its very urgent for me to reach the destination) the representative told that superviosr is not available. Even after booking the cab well in advance I did not get any cab. At last i had to arrange something else and when I was on the way I got call from Fast Track driver( 45 minutes later) saying that he is on the way, when i asked him about the accident he informed that the cab had not met any accident and just now he was informed about the pickup.
    It was hard for me to trust who is saying the truth, but I missed something very imporatnt that day just becuase of this irresponsible behaviour of fasr Track.
    Fast Track is the worst cab service, I will never go for it in future and will not recommend anyone. They dont have respect for others time. WORST CAB SERVICE and PATHETIC PEOPLE.

Mahi23 Jul 01, 2011

Very worst service provider...i booked a cab on 30th June to travel to thoraipakkam on on 1st july @ 9.00 am but as usual the cab was nt there.when i called to desk to chk they said its on the way and would reach in 5 min..after 10 min when i called they said its heavy traffic and the driver is struck up...i have made more than 10 calls and every time some stranger would pick and i have to explain them the whole story but none of the desk ppl have responsibility of updating.they get all the details but end up in saying the same answer.i had to track the driver and desk continuously as if its my job.above all one gentleman at the desk shouted me that you will not get the cab and u can do watever u wish..when i raised a complaint there was no response.finally the cab came at 10 am.when i enquired the driver he says that he was informed only 10 min before.above all first train your ppl on how to interact with customers.Its is your responsibility to call the customers and update whereas it is happening the other way...U guys are pathetic nd irritating