Fast Cargo ServicesInvolved with fraudulent purchase

With no haggling and sight-unseen, I was told that $1600.00 ($1, 000.00 for the item and $600.00 for shipping and handling) was being sent to my PayPal account to pay for an item I'd advertised on Craigslist. Then I recieved an email, that looks like it was legitimately from PayPal, showing that the $1600.00 was in my account. That was immediately followed by another saying that PayPal was putting a temporary hold on the payment until the $600.00 was paid to the shipper - Name: Kim Schatschneider, 60 Royalton Road, Columbia Station, OH. [Note that there was no company name].

Right away I got another email from the purchaser (Bowen Mills) saying that the shipping company needed the $600.00 before they would arrange for pick up and he was unable to pay them on-line since they only accepted payment via Money Gram. He needed me to "help him out" and told me where I could find a Money Gram outlet in Canada.

Needless to say, I DID NOT send the money.