[Resolved] FashionNovanever received my order of over 300$!!!

I placed an order on April 5 order ‪4734283 ‬ today is April 13 and I have still not received my order. The day I placed my order, my order was flagged for fraud I sent back the proof in the response. Every day I emailed them three times from three different emails and all I get is an automatic message. On Instagram they just delete my comments so clearly you have no intentions of sending me my items or my 346$ back !! It's ridiculous! The items I ordered are probably out of stock and all I will receive is store credit and I don't want store credit seeing as I have no intention of ordering from here anymore. This is horrible customer service .

• Resolution Statement

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response · Apr 14, 2017

If your order is flagged by our Fraud Department, it is more than likely due in part to your order's purchase amount. Fashion Nova wants to ensure all our customers are protected and hinder any unauthorized charges from occurring. In an effort to do so, we may stop orders from shipping out and reach out to the customer for additional information on the cardholder to verify the charge was authorized. Please contact us at [protected]@fashionnova.com with the verification to further assist with your order being shipped out.

• E
      Apr 14, 2017

The same thing happen to me. I will get in contact with a lawyer and will sue them, is not about the money but the principle. . Is clear this store is a scam. I will not order from them ever again. They are disgusting, there's no busyimer service, nobody to talk to, I'' done. They ignore my calls and emails about my order but to add insult to injury they continued to send me advertisement, asking me to buy their latest designs. SMH.