FashionNova Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

FashionNovaCustomer service

I placed an order on March 22 2021, and I decided to pay with Quad Pay, after going through the entire order process (filling out shipping/billing address and all my information and my payment card number) after clicking "submit" it auto directed me to quad pay and asked for my card number again. I entered the number and pressed submit to find out that whatever previous information regarding shipping and billing I had in my quad pay account overwrote or took presendence of the shipping address for my fashion nova order. The quad pay information was old, so the shipping address was not correct. I emailed them within minutes and they sent me the same email over and over again saying they couldn't do anything about it! Even after receiving emails of shipping delays, they still refused to correct the address. When the package was inevitably delievered to the wrong address, they said theres nothing they can do because it says it was "delievered" really?! I emailed them so many times explaining my situation over and over again and they just refuse to help. They send the same emails over and over and I know they are not reading my emails because sometimes the emails they send do not match what I have been explaining. Every time I email, its as if its the first time I am telling them this. I am beyond frustrated.

FashionNovaClothes

I placed an order and accidentally paid in full when I wanted to do the broken down payments. I INSTANTLY tried to refresh the page but I got a message saying "thank you for your order!" I instantly called my bank but they couldn't do anything since it says pending transaction. I had to email fashionova which they got back to me quickly and said even tho my order was placed 5 minutes ago I cannot cancel it to reorder it. And gave me the SAME DISCOUNT CODE I already used

Fashion NovaMy shipping

Okay I didn't receive my order, I want my refunds for both of my gift cards, and my money back, my email is [protected]@gmail.com
      And my name is Tyler Thierry

My shipping

FashionNovaMy return order # [protected]

Hi my name is Jean Washington, my order # is [protected]
        My item was to small. I returned my by the way of UPS and I just
        would like a Large instead of a small. Can you please, please help me.

FashionNovaMissing clothing items

Good day

I hope this email finds you in good health. Since the
          18th of February, I have sent numerous emails regarding my outstanding clothing items that were purchased on the 27th of November 2020 to no avail.

Order number : #[protected] confirmed

In the previous emails sent, it was explained that the system provided (DHL TRACKER) stated that the items had arrived in my town. The problem that I am still experiencing is that only 25 items are available at the terminal, yet certain items (51) are still missing at my delivery terminal.

In the mentioned email, I had asked to be advised on possible tracking solutions in order to assist me in collecting my items, and I have not received any assistance and am being asked for a box months later.

I am still awaiting delivery of 51 items that were supposed to be at my delivery terminal 2- 4 months ago.

Your urgent assistance would be appreciated greatly.

FashionovaWomen clothing

I ordered a gift for my granddaughter and tried to get a refund. I thought my account was going to be credited but almost a month later they sent me an e-gift card which doesn't explain how to use it. I wanted a refund but even if I wanted to use the e-gift card it's no explanation to where you enter this information in exchange. I tried calling with no answer. Left messages with no return call. No place to chat or send email. Horrible, awful customer service. I demand my hard earned money back for the numerous times trying to contacting Fashionova. Order #[protected].

FashionNovaClothing

I would like file complaint about my order and I cant speak to person live on phone continue give me runner around order number [protected] post office says this tracking number wrong here is tracking number
              1LSCYJR00078WNU

FashionNovaShipping

Do I ordered for items and paid $25 for express shipping via DHL, upon receiving an email on my shipment however, I realized my items were shipped through USPS and it's long bureaucratic process, even after 48 hours I had received no email on my estimated delivery date and what not, I contact their support center and all their responses are evasive and not directly addressing my concern as to a substantive reason why they shipped via USPS instead of DHL, after paying $386 dollars for an order, including taxes duties and delivery, I don't think I've been treated fairly by fashion nova and I am highly disappointed

FashionNovaproducts not received

I placed an order on February 7th, 2021 totaling almost $100 on just five items. I checked the status of it after 5 days and it said delivered but the packages were NOT delivered. I would know! I word from home AND I have a ring doorbell that notifies me when someone comes onto the property. I didn't think anything of it at first because it happens often, way too often, where my packages get delivered to the wrong address and they end up bringing me my packages later in the day because they are being delivered to the wrong address. I have let this go for so long, but now it is to the point where I have contacted both fashion nova and FedEx in reference to my package or my refund, and my claim has been denied. This has by far been the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I am not out $100 along with my package. I have been emailing you guys as well and still no response! How is it fair that you guys took $100 of mine but won't even redeliver the package? And like I said, this happens often! My address is 4422 SR 87 and it somehow always ends up at 4242 or 4224 SR 87 and this is beginning to get frustrating. Especially because I always order from you guys but I have had nothing but a headache this time around. I want my money back I don't even care about the package anymore, it was supposed to be for Valentine's day and clearly that is over and ruined. I need an answer back or I will be contacting my lawyer and my bank. And I most certainly will never be ordering from you guys again. I AM VERY UNSATISFIED.

FashionNovaNever received my order

order # [protected]
                    case #[protected]
                    my order states it was delivered, yet I never received my items. I reported the issue. They apparently investigated and determined that since it said it was delivered, they were not going to resend or refund the items. I am basically out $269.99! What a ripoff. Just because an order says delivered, that does not mean the consumer received it. There should be some safegaurds in place to make sure that consumers aren't taken advantage of. This is not a small order. I trusted Fashion Nova with my hard earned money, and they basically laughed in my face at my complaint. They deserve to go out of business!

FashionNovaDelivery

I ordered some items from Fashion Nova. I was able to obtain my tracking information and everything was progressing well. I am guessing Fashion Nova is in partnership with Lasership to deliver their customer items. The day of my package being delivered, the delivery driver from Lasership delivered my package to the wrong address. I know this for a fact because the delivery guy took a picture of the package in front of a door that was not my door. I have provided proof and yet Fashion Nova nor Lasership is taking ownership of my lost package. How can this be? I was just informed by Fashion Nova that I will not receive my merchandise nor a refund for the items that were not delivered to me.

FashionNovaCustomer service

I placed an order and called immediately after to explain that my discount code wasn't applied despite using it in my cart (PRES40). After my long wait I got someone on the phone who said I couldn't cancel my order or apply the code to give a partial refund for the difference. Instead he emailed me a code for 25% off my next order which is LESS than the code I wanted to use on this order and to make matters worse I won't even use it because I don't plan to order from this company again. He also wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor. There's no reason why my order shouldn't be cancelled or refunded when it hasn't even shipped, I called immediately! Order# [protected]

FashionNovaOnline Shopping, false advertising, deceptive website

Order Number: #[protected]
                          On 2/7/21, Fashion Nova had a sell on all items 50% off, I used the code sent to me from Fashion Nova from my text using TAMPA50. I put five items in my cart totaling $172.95 with tax came out to be $183.76. Once I put in the code TAMPA50, the amount went down to 86.47 with tax 91.88. I headed to check out and pushed confirm total, after the button was pushed, fashion nova website reverted my current total back to $183.76. I was charged $183.76 to my bank instead of the correct total $91.88. I reached out to fashion nova that same day and the only option they gave me was to contact them by email. I sent them two messages one on the website and one on there email. On Monday morning 2/8/21, I received an automated message saying sorry for the inconvenience but it's nothing we can do for your account while it's processing. Currently the items are being shipped but my account is still being processed?? Then on top of that they try and give me a 25% discount that I have to use by today! All I ask for Fashion Nova to do is acknowledge there website was deceptive and refund me the money that is owed to me. If they can not I will gladly return my items back to them giving me MY FULL REFUND with NO STORE CREDIT or GIFT CARD.

I have reported my case to Better Business Bureau

FashionNovaRefund

I have processed several orders nd when I received the merchandise I found the item were of poor quality and returned them. I made the purchases through Quad Pay and now told I will receive a "store credit". This unacceptable, the merchandise is horrible so why would I want to continue business with them. Most of the vendors on Quad Pay give you option to receive a refund - through the pay later site. Fashion Nova is forcing the customer to do business with them even though you don't like the quality of the inventory.

I will be reporting them to the BBB!

FashionNovaProduct Never Recieved

Lasership delivered my items to the wrong building on December 20. Mind you this was someone's Christmas gift. I tried to explain to them that I put the wrong building number and they denied my claim saying that they shipped it to the address I put. This isn't true because the building number I put in doesn't exist. The apartment I stay at has the same apartment numbers for each building. So yes they delivered it to the right number but not the right building number because the building number that I put down doesn't exist. They denied my claim stating that their policy is that they cannot refund me my money because LaserShip said that they delivered it. The email said that "upon completing our investigation, we must respectfully decline your claim as our records indicate that your delivery was successful to the address provided at checkout." How was it successfully delivered if the building a put down doesn't exist? I had my boyfriend go and look for the building I put down and it doesn't even exist. I contacted LaserShip and they told me to contact fashion nova. It was a lot of back and forth between the two companies and I feel like they didn't believe me. Anyway, I spent 83 dollars on the gifts and I feel like they don't believe me. I and my boyfriend actually went to the dude's place that they delivered it too based on the picture I received from LaserShip. The man said he didn't get a package and we showed him the picture of his apartment door and he still denied seeing a package. I believed that he took the package. I know it was my mistake for not putting the right building number but it is also LaserShip fault for delivering it to the wrong building. If he/she didn't see the building number that I put he/she should have never delivered it.

Product Never Recieved

• Ka
                                  Kammie89 Feb 19, 2021

Same thing happened to me. I put down the correct address and yet Lasership did not deliver my package to the correct address. Their delivery guy made the mistake. Neither Fashion Nova nor Lasership is taking ownership of my lost merchandise. I am out $80.

FashionNovaOrder number: #[protected]

My package is missing as the warehouse where it was shipped to has no record of the item.

Tracking Number:1LSCYJR0004UOGN
                                Delivery/Shipping Address:7950 NW 77 ST STE 4 PP182212 Miami, Florida [protected] United States

FashionNovaNever received package or refund of purchase

I placed an order on fashionnova.com on December 13, 2020. The order was never shipped. And I have been reaching out via email to see if I can get my refund since I never received my clothes. I have yet to receive a response from them in their phone lines are always down so I have been out of almost $250 since December. This is getting ridiculous. They are so unprofessional yet they want our money.

Never received package or refund of purchase

FashionNovaShipping

I made a pretty large order on Fashion Nova on 11 January 2021. I live in Bermuda and this is where the package was due to be delivered. I paid USD$25 for international express shipping.

My order was shipped that same day.

The next day (12 January 2021) i received an email from Fashion Nova saying that delivery could not be completed and my package was delivered back to them by DHL.

I am now out of pocket by some USD$335.01, and i have no package and no one has responded to my emails!

Fashion NovaRefund

I there I placed an order in December 2020 on the website I clicked on the option that said to pay the duties here that alone came up to $30 something dollars. When the package crossed the border DHL said that I was to pay $74 and some change in order to clear my package. I asked fashion what that cost was for and they replied that if I didn't want to pay the duty just have the package returned to them as they don't have control over that. I called DHL to inquire about the money that I prepaid on the website and they said that they aren't affiliated. I let the package go back to Fashion Nova and they only credited me for an online voucher of my purchase price not including the taxes nor duty that was paid on my end on their website. Order number [protected] total purchase price $244.01 refund in form of a credit was $188.36. I prefer communicating by phone, I can be reached at [protected]. I called Fashion Nova to speak with them directly but their phone line isn't available at the moment.

Refund
                                      Refund

FashionNovaMissing refund for damaged package returned to Fashion Nova

On November 27th, I placed an order with Fashion Nova for $133.92. Order # [protected]. I receive email confirmation that my order was received and is processing. I then receive email stating my order was ready to be shipped and I could track it. The track order link didn't show any tracking #, it said to be shipped. I waited several days and checked again and it says the same thing. I sent two inquires to customer service and receive generic responses that didn't answer my questions. I then call customer service and was told that my package got damaged while out for delivery and was returned to Fashion Nova. I asked if the items would be re-shipped and the rep told me a refund would be given in 7-10 business days and I could re-order the items. It's been more than 10 days and I haven't receive any refund. This whole process from me ordering on November 27, 2021 has been 1 month and 19 days.