Having problems with FashionNova?

1800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello TownCenter)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank TownCenter)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)
437 S Broadway
Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
How does Fashion Nova work?

Fashion Nova is an online fashion retail company.

How can I contact Fashion Nova?

Company can be contacted via email - [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Or via phone : +1 800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello Town Center)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank Town Center)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)

Where is the company located?

Fashion Nova is located in Los Angeles, California (full address - 437 S Broadway
Los Angeles, California ,United States - 90013-1102)

What are the payment methods?

Fashion Nova accepts payments via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Quadpay, Amazon payments, Amex.

Who is the owner of Fashion Nova?

Fashion Nova was founded in 2006 by its CEO Richard Saghian.

Is Fashion Nova a legitimate business?

Fashion Nova is a pretty popular brand with a B- rating on BBB and plenty complaints on the internet regarding item quality, inaccurate sizing and many more, so think if you wanna risk it or not.

Complaints & Reviews

order not received

I had purchased a dress on December 2nd and it was already frustrating that they took a whole week to even ship it. I tried to cancel my order before they had shipped it and of course they wouldn't let me once the order was placed which didn't even make sense because it hadn't even been shipped. I then decided I will return the dress and get my money back and turns out I can't get my money back & it's only store credit. Once it was shipped I looked at the date of when it would be delivered and it said dec. 11. It's the 17th now. I've tried several times to contact them regarding the order but of course they keep ignoring my emails. This so frustrating because I still don't know what to do and how to get a hold of them.

Hey there Fashionnova
You sold me items and then told me that they are not available anymore. You gave me no choice in replacing these items, because placing 2 orders requires 2 times shipment. You said that you issued me a gift card with the amount of money that I PAID you already, which i don't need.

I do not need your giftcard, I need my money back. You are not a bank that can keep my money on your bank account. You have no rights to keep my money. You don't provide a good you return money back.

If you don't have these items and if you would never ship them to me than I don't have any reason to keep MY MONEY on your bank account.

I am not an investor.

So I demand my money to be returned. Provide me with full refund for all items that were never shipped to me to my bank account stated in the order. Otherwise I will see it as a illicit enrichment and will sue you.

refund department

I did not get store credit or a refund.

I ordered several items from this site, one of the items I bought "was unable to be shipped by them" but they still charged my card for the item. I ordered the item & never received it & they won't give me any store credit or a refund. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. I ordered the item when it was still in stock but they are saying its not & refuse to give me any store credit like they tole me they would. Its been past 48 hours & I've yet to receive another receipt with my refund & store credit as stated in the picture attached below.

I did not get store credit or a refund.