Having problems with FashionNova?

1800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello TownCenter)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank TownCenter)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)
437 S Broadway
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized credit card charge

I was creating an account and was charged for products I didn't want to purchase, when entering in my credit card information. And fashion nova wont cancel the order and neither will my bank. There was also no confirm payment option so i didnt even realize I placed an order. I called minutes after and nothing was done and I am super upset because it was a large amount of money that was charged. I just want the order to be cancelled. I haven't even received it as yet.

All

Customer service reps are horrible and sound like they don't care about the job.. I placed an order and can't even change the address before it ships.. this is ridiculous.. what am I to do ? Accept the fact that my order is being shipped elsewhere ? Definitely unsatisfied and will not be ordering from them again .

order

I placed an order on Novermber 4th, the next day I recieved a tracking number, HOWEVER, that tracking number was invalid! I contacted them, only to receive a default email. I contacted them again.. and the response I got was crazy. They said that my order was shipped through DHL ( when I went to the order status bar in fashion nova it says USPS) and they gave me the same tracking number again. What's even crazier is that I placed that tracking number in DHL.. and IT DIDNT EVEN WORK! I emailed them a third time, only to hear that I have to contact the postal service, and they cannot help. [censored] fashionnova.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices