Having problems with FashionNova?

1800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello TownCenter)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank TownCenter)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)
437 S Broadway
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

refusal to cancel unfullfilled order

Refusal to cancel unfulfilled order : order placed at 8:00am and request sent to cancel order at 8:01am...

returned item

I also returned an item to fashion nova since December 19th 2018 ant till date they claim not to have received the item. Unfortunately I couldn't find the return receipt for tracking. This is very unfair. If item was not received, I expect it to have been returned to the return address on the envelop. I feel really frustrated and dont know what to do next

unauthorized account creation

Without even hearing of this company, I received an email about my newly activated account. How can that be when I never signed up for this? Most places require you to click on a confirmation email to be certain it was you that signed up for the account. When I emailed them, they said there was no way to delete an account. Seriously? How is that even possible?
They gave me a request #[protected] and the person I have been corresponding with is named Axel Borjas ([protected]@fashionnova.com). The following is a copy of the last email they sent to me:

"Hi Love,

Thank you for contacting Fashion Nova! I'm happy to help!

We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused. As much as we would like to help, we don't have the option to disable an account or eliminate it. The account is not able to be deleted by the customer as well, unfortunately.

Kind Regards,
Axel
Fashion Nova Customer Care

Have you signed up for our promotional emails yet?