Having problems with FashionNova?

1800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello TownCenter)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank TownCenter)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)
437 S Broadway
Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
How does Fashion Nova work?

Fashion Nova is an online fashion retail company.

How can I contact Fashion Nova?

Company can be contacted via email - [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Or via phone : +1 800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello Town Center)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank Town Center)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)

Where is the company located?

Fashion Nova is located in Los Angeles, California (full address - 437 S Broadway
Los Angeles, California ,United States - 90013-1102)

What are the payment methods?

Fashion Nova accepts payments via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Quadpay, Amazon payments, Amex.

Who is the owner of Fashion Nova?

Fashion Nova was founded in 2006 by its CEO Richard Saghian.

Is Fashion Nova a legitimate business?

Fashion Nova is a pretty popular brand with a B- rating on BBB and plenty complaints on the internet regarding item quality, inaccurate sizing and many more, so think if you wanna risk it or not.

Complaints & Reviews

returned item not refunded

I originally bought 3 items and checked out as a guest. I received the items March 2, 2019. I decided to return 1 of those items and mailed my returned package on March 21st. I filled out the form and used the return code they specified. I then mailed it through USPS. USPS tracking showed the package was received. Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact date. I then deleted the picture of the tracking number thinking I no longer needed it. I waited well past the 5-7 business days they state on their website and never heard from them. I finally reached out to customer service on April 12th and was told that I needed the tracking number from USPS. I tried my best to get the tracking number but I did not save a picture and the post office told me the only person who received a tracking number was me. I gave them the date they received my returned item, my order number, the specific item, and color of the item I returned, the reason code on the return form, and they insisted I needed the tracking number instead. I understand that it is part of their policy, but that is ridiculous. I have never ever, and I repeat never ever, have had to keep the tracking number to return an item. I just returned an item through another vendor and kept the tracking number just in case, since this has me paranoid, and they didn't even ask. It's almost like they are hoping you don't keep the tracking number and wait until you reach out to them so they can blame it on you. Surely there has to be another way to find the item I returned, especially since I saw it arrived. If it didn't arrive then it would have been sent back to me eventually through the return address, but that never happened. The unfortunate thing is that I really enjoyed the other clothes I received and would have loved to order more things in the future, but this fiasco definitely rubbed me the wrong way.

bad to the bone boyfriend jeans

I ordered these jeans and they look look nothing like the picture. No one ANSWERS the phone I've called multiple times and have waited over 20 minutes. They arrived today and I can't find the ones I actually ordered online now. Now I'm out 40$ with no use of these pants. I would love to have what I Payed for. Also would love if the phone was answered. Terrible service. I can't submit to [protected]@fashionnova since I can't find the original pair I ordered online !!!

customer service

I placed a order last night, after placing the order, i realized the zip code was not right, so I immediately called them, received a email, so we cant help "order shipped they said", that fast, i told them, i placed a order with youll before, please check to vefify, they verified and still could not correct issue and did not care, they had the money already, this is not good customer service or dealings, it could have been corrected. I will not be ordering from here ever. The customer is suppose to count. They told me to call USPS to update address, it could have been done on their end, sk easily, if they cared.