Having problems with FashionNova?

FashionNova reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 14, 2014. The latest review Order listed as delivered but I never received anything was posted on Sep 24, 2021. The latest complaint product non returnable was resolved on Nov 06, 2019. FashionNova has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1248 reviews. FashionNova has resolved 67 complaints.

FashionNova Customer Service Contacts

1800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello TownCenter)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank TownCenter)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)
437 S Broadway
Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FashionNova Customer Service. Initial FashionNova complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FashionNova above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FashionNova. Discuss the issues you have had with FashionNova and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews, Page 23

Jul 04, 2021

FashionNova — My return and credit

Hi I have been trying to get my credit back I have returned 2 pairs of jeans I have sent them all the proper...

FashionNovaProduct

My name is Divine and my email is [protected]@gmail.com. My package was supposed to be delivered like 2 weeks ago and I just called fedex and I was told that since my package did not get here on time and is still not here it won't be able to track my location anymore. Now I have to order another one and it's $50 plus tax and shipping and I'm a teenager only working twice a day. This dress is very important and I ordered it a long time before the party I wanted to use it for now the party is over with I had to get another dress so in the most polite way it's either you guys place another order with my money that I put on that dress or I get my money back because how can I get just one item and it took so long to get to my house to the point where it can no longer find my location I don't think I'm going to waste my money buying another one when you guys could just use the money I bought the other dress with to buy the same dress even if it's out of stock when it is in stock you can get me as your first order on that dress with my money. Thank you. Have a nice one!

FashionNovaProduct/ Service

Made a purchase on June 9th with overnight shipping and never received my package. I emailed FN about this issue and they refunded the overnight shipping cost however they advised me that I had to wait 9 days from the last update on tracking to be able to see what happen with my order.
    I never heard back on he 9th day so I decided to contact fed ex about my order to see if I can updates. They advised that the order was stuck in California and they will have to start a claim on it. I waited 5 days from the date I put in a claim and called back, I then spoke to the rep handling my claim and she advised me that the order was claimed as lost because they cannot track it, she advised me to contact FN and ask them to file a claim with Fed Ex and also ask for a refund. I have been emailing FN and have no yet gotten a response from them about a refund or possibly resending my order given the fact that I'm a very loyal FN customer.
    Fast forward to June 28th, I called Fed Ex again to see if they have any updates, The rep told me the package has been lost and I have to call FN. Well FN has not responded to any of my emails. What to do next? How do I get a hold of someone for a refund? It's been weeks since and I haven't heard back from them at all.