Having problems with FashionNova?

1800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello TownCenter)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank TownCenter)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)
437 S Broadway
Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
How does Fashion Nova work?

Fashion Nova is an online fashion retail company.

How can I contact Fashion Nova?

Company can be contacted via email - [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Or via phone : +1 800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello Town Center)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank Town Center)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)

Where is the company located?

Fashion Nova is located in Los Angeles, California (full address - 437 S Broadway
Los Angeles, California ,United States - 90013-1102)

What are the payment methods?

Fashion Nova accepts payments via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Quadpay, Amazon payments, Amex.

Who is the owner of Fashion Nova?

Fashion Nova was founded in 2006 by its CEO Richard Saghian.

Is Fashion Nova a legitimate business?

Fashion Nova is a pretty popular brand with a B- rating on BBB and plenty complaints on the internet regarding item quality, inaccurate sizing and many more, so think if you wanna risk it or not.

Complaints & Reviews

4 pairs of jeans

I submitted this complaint to Britain's Trading Standards after getting no sensible response from Fashion Nova.
Hello karen smith,

You sent a payment of $88.97 USD to Fashion Nova
([protected]@fashionnova.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
Fashion Nova
[protected]@fashionnova.com
[protected] Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Delivery address - confirmed
karen smith
99 church Rd
Kearsley
Bolton, N/A
BL4 8BP
United Kingdom

I paid postage but when it arrived in the UK I was contacted by customs who demanded £21.13. I queried this with Fashion Nova who gave various reasons why this was nothing to do with them, blaming the post office and YODEL. I ended up paying the fee.

I then received several emails from YODEL saying the package was on its way and giving dates and times for delivery. It never arrived. I contacted them and was told they had attempted delivery 5 times and they couldn't find the address. They confirmed that they did not have my address as stated on the delivery receipt and said they couldn't change it as only the sender could do this. They returned it to Fashion Nova.

I contacted customs to check the address and they replied that the address provided by the shipper Fashion Nova was 99 Church Rd, Bolton BL1 6EE.

I contacted Fashion Nova to advise them of this and to request a full cash refund and refund of my customs fee as I had never received the parcel due to their error. I have been corresponding with them for several weeks now and all they are offering is a credit note as they say this is in line with their returns policy. This is despite them previously saying they would redeliver the parcel once they received it back at no cost to me. However, I did not receive or return the parcel so do not feel their offer is appropriate.

Please can you advise.

shipping chart and estimated delivery time is false!

I ordered an item(domestic ) just because the shipping chart said it'd ship on the 17th of December. Once I paid the money it said estimated delivery time is the 19th.i can't reach them anywhere and I'm getting generic emails each time. No one will be home on the 19th of December for three weeks due to Xmas holiday, the post office only holds on to the package for two weeks. I either want a full refund or my shipment to deliver before we leave to Europe.

false advertising led to financial scheme

Placed order on November 29, website states est delivery December 9th. As of December 3 still hadn't received any confirmation so I sent an email inquiring about these items. I thought maybe they were out of stock temporarily due to holiday rush, it reads:
Hello I was wondering when these items will ship and if they are in fact in stock. The delivery schedule you have posted says delivered by December 9th if purchased on Black Friday
Thanks

The response I received Fashion Nova Customer Care
Your request (18‘[email protected]&&") has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Nova Star (Fashion Nova)
Dec 3, 1:22 PM PST

Thank you for contacting Fashion Nova!

I'm happy to check on your order for you. Your order is being processed at our warehouse. We don't have your tracking number at this time but when your order is ready to ship we will email you with tracking information to har***********@abclmn.com. You can use that email to track the status of your package or you can check the status of your order here. Once shipped, most orders arrive within 5 business days for standard shipping, 1 business day for overnight, or 2 business days for two day.

Thank you for being a valued member of the #NovaFam! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best,

Nova Star

Fashion Nova Customer Care

What DID happen immediately after these correspondence was my account being charged lol. No delivery confirmation or answer to my ACTUAL initial questions. So I sent a final email before heading to my bank to report this fraud and get my money back. Unethical business dealings borderline fraud and they should be made aware of this and implement better business practices before they end up in a class action lawsuit. We've seen this happen ALL over our wonderful country when big business forgets that they TOO are held to certain regulations and laws set forth by the government just as we the "ordinary people" are