Having problems with FashionNova?

1800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello TownCenter)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank TownCenter)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)
437 S Broadway
Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
How does Fashion Nova work?

Fashion Nova is an online fashion retail company.

How can I contact Fashion Nova?

Company can be contacted via email - [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Or via phone : +1 800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello Town Center)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank Town Center)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)

Where is the company located?

Fashion Nova is located in Los Angeles, California (full address - 437 S Broadway
Los Angeles, California ,United States - 90013-1102)

What are the payment methods?

Fashion Nova accepts payments via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Quadpay, Amazon payments, Amex.

Who is the owner of Fashion Nova?

Fashion Nova was founded in 2006 by its CEO Richard Saghian.

Is Fashion Nova a legitimate business?

Fashion Nova is a pretty popular brand with a B- rating on BBB and plenty complaints on the internet regarding item quality, inaccurate sizing and many more, so think if you wanna risk it or not.

Complaints & Reviews

FashionNovaorder voided and no refund received

it has been over a month since i placed my order. i have been given the run around and basically ignored by customer service. i spent $753 dollars and tracking shows a label was created on dec 6 and then voided on dec 19. No refund has been issued and the reps are telling me to check with the carrier whose tracking show they never even got the package. fashionnova stole my money and never sent my package and have not issued a refund!!! terrible service and i do not know how to get my money back!!!

• FashionNova's response · Dec 30, 2019

Regarding the complaint made by the Consumer:

We appreciate the opportunity to address the Consumer's concerns. We are happy to help.

We are sorry to hear this matter occurred. We ask the consumer to please contact us through the link below so we may further assist.

We look forward to hearing from the consumer.

• Updated by Lauri Bee · Dec 30, 2019

you want me to submit another inquiry request i have submitted over 10 of them and replied over and over again to the ticket no below and no one responds at all!!! i have been ignored over and over again. please respond to one of my inquiries or issue my refund! LOOK up my order no: F7087102 and issue my Refund!!!

Order No. F7087102
      Usps Tracking No. 92612909888242551006372906
      Ticket No. [protected]; [protected]; [protected]; [protected]
      ups tracking no. 1Z74A691YW92855617

• Updated by Lauri Bee · Jan 01, 2020

i ordered my stuff on nov 29 i got an email it was shipped on dec 6 then tracking showed the label was voided on dec 19, carrier tracking shows it never received a package from shipper (fashionnova) the customer reps are terrible they keep asking me to file another inquiry or file a claim with the carrier they dont answer the inquiries and the carrier never got the package so i cant file the claim $753 they have stolen from me and they wont respond or refund my money!!!

Order No. F7087102
      Usps Tracking No. 92612909888242551006372906
      Ticket No. [protected]
      ups tracking no. 1Z74A691YW92855617

fashionnova please look up my order no and issue my REFUND!!!

FashionNovacustomer service sucks

Today I called customer service and did not have the pleasure of speaking to someone named Kevin that didn't have a mother to give some phone etiquette phone manner, KEVIN was nasty on the phone and also hung up the phone on me. Mutli billion dollar company should not have people like Mr. Kevin doing customer service when you are dealing with probably drunken trying to recover from the night before people. And all because I was asking for his name, people should know customer service job is dealing with millions of different people at once. He should of never hung up the phone because if he didnt I probably would of not made the complaint. But rude Mr. Keven Merry Christmas little tip you should go back to school for some English. Not being petty just the boy needs a little schooling.

FashionNovarefund never received.

Back in October I sent back my items that all fit horribly, I had to pay to get it shipped back and yet I STILL haven't received my refund. I emailed them countless times and NO response what so ever. I got an email saying they received my return and I should be getting my credit in 72 hours. It's been 3 weeks and still nothing. NEVER AGAIN! I've been telling everyone I know not to order from them ever again. It's a shame after spending hundreds of dollars on this brand, this is what it comes down to.

refund never received.