Having problems with FashionNova?

FashionNova Customer Service Contacts

1800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello TownCenter)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank TownCenter)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)
437 S Broadway
Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FashionNova Customer Service. Initial FashionNova complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FashionNova above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FashionNova. Discuss the issues you have had with FashionNova and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

FashionNovaDelivery

I ordered some items from Fashion Nova. I was able to obtain my tracking information and everything was progressing well. I am guessing Fashion Nova is in partnership with Lasership to deliver their customer items. The day of my package being delivered, the delivery driver from Lasership delivered my package to the wrong address. I know this for a fact because the delivery guy took a picture of the package in front of a door that was not my door. I have provided proof and yet Fashion Nova nor Lasership is taking ownership of my lost package. How can this be? I was just informed by Fashion Nova that I will not receive my merchandise nor a refund for the items that were not delivered to me.

FashionNovaCustomer service

I placed an order and called immediately after to explain that my discount code wasn't applied despite using it in my cart (PRES40). After my long wait I got someone on the phone who said I couldn't cancel my order or apply the code to give a partial refund for the difference. Instead he emailed me a code for 25% off my next order which is LESS than the code I wanted to use on this order and to make matters worse I won't even use it because I don't plan to order from this company again. He also wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor. There's no reason why my order shouldn't be cancelled or refunded when it hasn't even shipped, I called immediately! Order# [protected]

FashionNovaOnline Shopping, false advertising, deceptive website

Order Number: #[protected]
      On 2/7/21, Fashion Nova had a sell on all items 50% off, I used the code sent to me from Fashion Nova from my text using TAMPA50. I put five items in my cart totaling $172.95 with tax came out to be $183.76. Once I put in the code TAMPA50, the amount went down to 86.47 with tax 91.88. I headed to check out and pushed confirm total, after the button was pushed, fashion nova website reverted my current total back to $183.76. I was charged $183.76 to my bank instead of the correct total $91.88. I reached out to fashion nova that same day and the only option they gave me was to contact them by email. I sent them two messages one on the website and one on there email. On Monday morning 2/8/21, I received an automated message saying sorry for the inconvenience but it's nothing we can do for your account while it's processing. Currently the items are being shipped but my account is still being processed?? Then on top of that they try and give me a 25% discount that I have to use by today! All I ask for Fashion Nova to do is acknowledge there website was deceptive and refund me the money that is owed to me. If they can not I will gladly return my items back to them giving me MY FULL REFUND with NO STORE CREDIT or GIFT CARD.

I have reported my case to Better Business Bureau