Having problems with FashionNova?

1800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello TownCenter)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank TownCenter)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)
437 S Broadway
Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
How does Fashion Nova work?

Fashion Nova is an online fashion retail company.

How can I contact Fashion Nova?

Company can be contacted via email - [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Or via phone : +1 800 866 0286 (Customer Service)
+1 800 222 1811 (Customer Service)
+1 818 347 6500 (​Westfield Topanga)
+1 323 888 1071 (Montebello Town Center)
+1 818 891 3400 (Panorama Mall)
+1 818 238 0022 (Burbank Town Center)
+1 818 341 4600​ (Northridge Mall)

Where is the company located?

Fashion Nova is located in Los Angeles, California (full address - 437 S Broadway
Los Angeles, California ,United States - 90013-1102)

What are the payment methods?

Fashion Nova accepts payments via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Quadpay, Amazon payments, Amex.

Who is the owner of Fashion Nova?

Fashion Nova was founded in 2006 by its CEO Richard Saghian.

Is Fashion Nova a legitimate business?

Fashion Nova is a pretty popular brand with a B- rating on BBB and plenty complaints on the internet regarding item quality, inaccurate sizing and many more, so think if you wanna risk it or not.

Complaints & Reviews

My order & 5 pairs of shoes

Fashion nova please ship my products, on 8th July, I made an order and it hasn't been shipped to any...

Online order

I filed an order with fashion nova on the 22nd of this month (July). I paid over 500 for the order as well as 5 dollars in express shipping however I had not received any kind of confirmation for my order. It was supposed to deliver within 2-3 days but it did not. I emailed multiple times since the money was taken out of my account but I had not received any kind of communication, let alone an order number. However, I got an email last night (27th) stating that my order had arrived but to an address on my street that does not even exist. I dont understand how they could have even shipped something to a nonexisting address. My order says it arrived though I do not have anything. My order is [protected]. I would like a refund on my shipping and to know whether or not I am receiving my order.

I never received my item

I placed an order Thu 7/9/2020 10:55 PM on fashion nova. On 7/11/2020 9:35 AM my order was confirmed and was said to be on its way. Two days later I decided to check the tracking Number but it was not showing an parcel. I checked three days later to the same thing. I then sent a message to Fashion Nova but got no response to my inital email. I then tired messaging them on Facebook and to this day no one has repsonded but they keep sending discount codes. I kept emailing unitl I got automated messages but no one has yet to address my issuse with my order although the site says 24/7 customer service. It is now 7/21/2020 and no one from fashion nova can tell me the status of my order #[protected]. I ordered this for a special event on the 30 of this month but I can now forget that. I have sent over 10 emails to fashion nova and I'm now force to made an offical complaint to the Better Business Bureau, then file a suit because this is now ridiculous. Fashion Nova seems no long to care about its customers satisfaction. I need a real person from the company to address this issuse or give me back my money.