Fareportal, Inc.Sold us invalid tickets

B

Airline tickets that we purchased in August of 2008 for a trip in January of this year were invalid and we were forced to repurchase them along the way. The company was rude and gave me the runaround when I attempted to obtain a refund. If you want a relaxing, trouble free vacation or business trip, DO NOT USE CHEAPO AIR! You will be sorry. Check with the BBB, there are a number of similar complaints against this company.

More Fareportal, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Johnget Jan 27, 2016

Totally Agree - the company initially cheated me on the pricing by saying everything was sold out until I agreed to pay a higher price, put the wrong name on my ticket, could not find the booking with all my other details. Did not send any confirmation. Gave me the runaround through 4 different calls and three different live chats. Were rude and incompetent. A very bad experience with a very poor company.