Farend Services Limited / DazzlesmileUnauthorized Debit

I received the product as described, but was signed up for a membership to something that I promptly cancelled. I was told that to cancel the membership I was required to return the product, so that is what I did. Yesterday I received an email informing me that the purchase price would be refunded to my debit card. Today, I noticed a charge on my debit card for $79.28 from Dazzle smile! I returned their product and cancelled my membership a month ago but was still charged $79.28 and I have no idea why! No product received and no services rendered! Dazzle Smile is a rip off company, anyone enticed by thier promotional offers BE WARNED !!! Because it is a SCAM!!!

Chuck Turner Oct 06, 2009

Farend Services Limited scam? Folks it's all part of the Just Think Media Jesse Willms scam and fraud empire!

Folks should keep filing complaints at www.FTC.gov or www.econsumer.gov so that the authorities take note and take action to shut down this scam once and for all!

Go to: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

Again, you can read more about the company and people behind these scams at:

If you ordered dazzle smile pro/dazzlewhite/ acaiburn or any of their other products (see list at: http://www.webcops.net/just_think_media_spam_scams_8001.html ) then you are gonna keep getting charges from all sorts of places you ain't never even heard of!

• Ab
    abodigital0208 Oct 29, 2009

this mistake happens to everyone i talked to that has ordered from your company, i have filed a legal complaint with the federal trade comission and better business bureau, and have also contacted legal consultation for actions in starting a civil lawsuit againt farend services, for its not a simple mistake but a scam

Jason Wilkins Nov 06, 2009

I too feel into the trap. I have been on the phone with serveral customer service agents. All tell me the same story. Sorry but you are on the hook for the shipping and recieving although we will give you a full???? refund when you return the package. Although unless you call you would not know the numbers or address to sent this product to. All i want is fair treatment of which i feel this company is unable to provide. How else would my 1.95 shipping and handling turn into 11.95? Yes you can call the number for their so call customer service but there is really no service

angry600 Nov 08, 2009

I have called many numbers and have sat on hold for hours at a time. there is no "help line". I have attempted to send email to that address- IT IS NOT A VALID EMAIL!!!.. In fact I have attempted to send email to more than 30 email addresses listed on theyre web pages (farend services ltd, epic advertising, zoogle ads, dazzle smile, cleanwhites and many more. NONE OF THEM ARE REAL EMAIL ADDRESSES. I have seen many similar replies to this one. they never have contact info for who wrote the post. they are always signed "thanks" or "the manager". HOW CAN THIS BE LEGAL???!!! THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE IN PRISON!

• Fr
    frazer Nov 19, 2009

Stay away from farend services, in whatever form they come in. Extremely deceptive tactics. Must be illegal. See how they are filling this site with their pre written script. They have people flooding the web with lies and false advertising to lure you into their subscription which you are not made aware of when on their site. I hope someone more powerful than myself takes those scammers down. People like that destroy the internet's ability. Shame on you all who work for them, they must be paying you plenty!!

• Ea
    easycaught Nov 27, 2009

i have fell into the trap too, I can not get hold of anyone to argue with, how do they get away with this, they need to be stopped..its world wide...

chipmanuk Nov 27, 2009

1) Premium White / Dazzle Smile / Premium Whitening / Everbright Smiles And Who Knows what other names they are trading as! All seem to be connected and are part of Farend Services Ltd, like all of you I am trying to return my so called free trial offer within the 14 days trial offer and found that they could not have been less helpful in this matter!!! So thought I would share part of what I have found out In my research into this scam so far and hope it helps any future victims, but sorry only if you live in the U.K.
    After a lot of time wasted in sending emails to all of there address only to be returned, phone calls with no helpful answers etc. I finely got hold of a English address that I could return this product to, In speaking to them I found out that the said goods never came from the USA in the first place and if you return it to them they then notify the said company's that your package has been returned so for in their hands so to speak even thou it never leaves the UK ! So why are we being charged by them shipping cost from the USA?

2) I would like to point out that this company is no way part of this scam as they are only a Mailing Service and could not have been more helpful in this matter, there recommendation was to return the package by recorded delivery with your Order Number, (which by the way is your RMA number), Name & Address on the outside of your package so that there is no confusion in your return. I do hope this information helps you and that your package can be returned before the trial period is over therefore stopping them scamming even more money from you! But I would advise you to phone them up first to check weather they are still being used by any of the above mentioned company's for shipping purpose. Good Luck

Return Address For The U.K

Response Fulfilment Centre (order fulfilment and contact centre)
    BTB Mailflight Ltd
    2B Viking Industrial Estate
    Hudson Road
    Bedford
    MK41 0QB
    Tel [protected]

• Mh
    mh3333 Nov 28, 2009

You all need to cancel your credit cards immediately. They will keep charging, regardless of whether you return the product or whatevery you do (like try to cancel). It's a fraud. They should be punished and probably will eventually but in the meantime, stop the bleeding and dispute your credit card charges that they made WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD ISSUER. It's called a a "chargeback" dispute and there is info. online about how to do it. I got all my money back. Good luck.

• Ra
    ram arnold Nov 28, 2009

This is correct. I had to cancel my bank account, they change the companies names and trial period as terms and conditions have changed from a 14 day trial period to now 10 days under one of their names ""Premiere Whitening""

• Fu
    fullofit Dec 03, 2009

The company behind all this is :

Farend Services Limited

Local Number (Cyprus)
    [protected]

[email protected]

Address:
    3 Athinodorou Street, 2025 Dasoupoli, Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus

AngryVeteran Dec 15, 2009

100% FRAUD! If this company, ACAIFORCEMAX, where legit then why the multitude of names appearing on my credit card statment along with different 866 numbers? How those who answer the phone can sleep at night is beyond me! They argue that the terms and conditions are clear; however, AT NO TIME did I have to check that I agreed with those UNFAIR terms and conditions! How can you offer a 30 day trail but have to cancel in 14 days, at least that's what was offered to me at the time? I've serviced our country for over 20 years to protect and defend OUR country against all enimes both foreign and domestic; this is domestic retail theft and those working for them should be ashamed of these practices!!! I shall submit my complaint to http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm, and I'm definately onboard any and all class action lawsuits brought toward this type of practice.

• To
    topenddave Dec 15, 2009

Having been following the saga of lil jesse willms for several months and running headlong into a brick wall
    from every bank i've contacted the posting from oregon, a state proud of its lack of a sales tax HAS JUST
    OPENED UP THE "DOOR OF TRUTH" on what clearly is a dirty little secret. The "20% off" normal price for
    a months 'worth' of dazzle is $79.95, however here in california we get a really really special price because
    of the application of regulation e of the electronic funds transfer act, we get to pay the same $78.28 as in
    oregon, but then we get to pay 3% of that or $2.38 to our bank making our total cost $81.66. FINALLY I
    can connect the dots and the dots tell me our 'little devils' the banks have made a deal with the 'big devils'
    our government, to help foster the growth of criminal enterprises just like 'lil jesse'. this opens up the next can of worms, WHY?

• Wh
    What tha? Jul 11, 2010

I love it how when you read these blogs, there is someone from the company that comments. And they truly must be #@!! Up! Really bad up bringing from their parents.

I am still in my cooling off period, live in Australia. And trying SOOOO hard to cancel this thing. Have a ton of numbers, all don't work. Where is this "live chat" service you are talking about. Stop making it sound so easy, and give us the REAL numbers to cancel on.

I live in Australia, where do I cancel? How do I cancel? I ordered 1 of the 2 products before I realised what was going on. I would like to cancel. Can anyone help me, and give me the REAL numbers to do this on.

My bank said it didn't matter if you cancel your credit card, they can still keep charging it. Thank god I have a small limit on it. They said Farend is who I have to cancel with. But now I realizing they are the MOTHER of the scam, so why would I be successful doing that, calling bloody Cyprus! Of course their email doesn't work.

I think this is the only time I DIDN"t read properly terms and conditions, and look what happened.

Please someone help me, and tell me how to cancel this, in Australia!

Proper names/numbers please!

mask Sep 13, 2011

I was never enrolled in "club world fitness, " yet I recieved a charge on my card.