FAREASTID.COMFAREAST ID SCAMMERS

L

I OREDER A NOVELTY SSN CARD USING MY OWN INFORMATION TO FAREASTID.COM. I PAID $150.00 BIG MISTAKE NOT ONLY THEY TOOK MY MONEY BUT KNOW THEY ARE TREATING ME THAT THEY WILL SEND PEOPLE TO THE ADDRES I ORDER THE CARD TO IT IS A FOWARD ADDRESS BUT . KNOW THEY HAVE MY INFO. ND THEY COULD DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH IT. I WAS SO STUPID AND KNOW I'M PAYING THE CONSECUENSES OF MY STUPID ACTION.
THIS IS WHAT THEY WROTE TO ME:

"BY the way.....we've seen the postings on the net you placed about
us. were already underway to see that certain people become aware
of your activities about using this persons SS number. The SS
number has been forwarded to a fraud group. We gave them the number
and the name you supplied. We also forwarded the Address you wanted
the card sent to. If it's a mail drop, the people that run the
place will be notified of your criminal activities involving
identity fraud. If it's an apart building, the manager will be sent
a letter. you brought this upon yourself by threatening us. "

THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SENT ME WHEN I COMPLAINED TO THEM.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

• La
    LAMONTRA Jul 01, 2008

Bob Maybe you are the website owner
    and yes it was a novelty but what they advertise doesnt look anything like the piece of crap they send...

They are Scammers period even if you order a fake I D they wont send it or they will send a piece of crap...

and then when you complani they make fun of you and treat you as well.

• Bo
    Bob May 13, 2008

You say you ordered a novelty SS card from them. Well, what did you get? A real SS card or a novelty SS card? Your post makes no sense. If you ordered a novelty card and received a novelty card then what is your beef???? You sound like a website owner that is just out to post bad stuff about others. Next time make some sense, jackhole.