farahnaz mobasheritaken 10£ monthly from my account

It seems that since I booked bus ticket with national express over the internet in summer 2009 I have had £10 per month taken, by www.mytimerewards.co.uk, and without my knowledge. It also appears to be a regular and similar complaint by other cheap flight customers.
I have e-mailed www.mytimerewards demanding cancellation of my so called 'membership' and a return of my money. So far without acknowledgement.
This must be highly irregular and probably illegal.How can they do this on such a wide scale?

farahnaz mobasheri