Fantasy Sports FactoryPaid for Customized Football Helmet and Never Received

On May 15, 2009 I purchased a customized football mini helmet from Fantasy Sports Factory through their website www.fantasysportsfactory.com/ I paid via Pay Pal and received a receipt for my order and an email from the company that it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. After waiting more than 6 weeks I tried to contact the seller via email on July 13, 2009 to check on the status of my order. After no initial response I contacted Pay Pal on July 20, 2009 to put in a dispute claim. On July 23, 2009 I received an email from Marty Beets that the helmet was still being made and that it would be delivered "early August". On August 15, 2009 I emailed that seller again to be updated on the status of my order. I received no response to this email and on August 20, 2009 I contacted the Better Business Bureau and NJ Consumer Affairs Division. This company has no business having their website still up!!!

Marty Beets Sep 15, 2009

I'm the owner of FantasySportsFactory. This helmet was late (due to some issues with our printing company which have since been resolved), but was delivered. Sorry for the delay, Mark.

• Ri
    Rick Gonzalez Nov 15, 2010

I ordered 2 customized helmets through their website www.fantasysportsfactory.com on July 19th, 2010. I received one of the helmets on Aug 27th. After contacting them about the second helmet, they apologized for the mistake and said that it would be another 2 weeks before they could send out the other one. Needless to say, I have not received the second helmet and have gotten no replies to my many emails.